A Potter in Equestria[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Potter in Equestria[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:57 pm

"OOoooh f~fuck, is this what it's always like for you two?" Rainbow Dash asked with a moan, it being hard for you to remember which of them hadn't had cocks previously as they just rutted away at you, their new fuckpoles being too sensitive to control their lust with ease.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:05 pm

I Moaned as my holes desperately tried to tighten around their six shafts and pleasure them all while my mind felt like frying.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:05 pm

Thick cocks weren't all they possessed, as they proceeded to show you over the course of the next hour- stamina too!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:50 pm

I Shuddered and laid twitching five hours later all of them had used all my holes at least twice and I was coated with cum.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:43 pm

The only thing you can really comfort yourself with is knowing that they are also in some really exhausted states as they lay about the room panting and trying to catch their breath, their pricks finally having gone limp.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:34 pm

I Blinked and spoke "So....I think the family magics accept you." I said the only thing I could think of.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:16 pm

Twilight let out a tired "Woohooo~!" At that before finally passing out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:18 pm

I giggled sleepiky and curled up with them happily.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games