A Potter in Equestria[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Potter in Equestria[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:30 pm

Dobby nods at that, humming a bit and tapping his chin with a hoof before saying, "Dobby is not surprised by this, Mr. Dumbledore once said when he did not realize Dobby was present and cleaning that Ms. Potter was born under a star associated with great destinies and many other great wizards and witches."

Then Dobby starts to bounce up and down excitedly as he says, "Miss Granger and Miss Weasley have both been worried sick about you! They both miss you very much…"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:19 pm

I Winced "Yeah I know Dobby, I honestly Didn't think I'd Survive, I just Couldn't handle that place anymore, Though, They might be Getting help From Gabby Soon." I Mentioned thinking, after all, her older Sister had married into the Weasley's.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:08 pm

Dobby nodded, squirming a bit as he said "Last I heard, Miss Granger was trying to find Fawkes. She read about their ability to teleport... she's determined to find her so she can find you and be with you, Ginny is helping hers Ms. Potter."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:18 pm

I Huffed and Smiled lightly "Those two." I murmured with affection.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:16 pm

Dobby nodded, then came over and hugged you again as he said "Dobby is so happy we has been reunited with you Ms. Potter!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:20 pm

I Hummed and Hugged him, petting him softly "Me too Dear."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:31 pm

The two of you just hug each are there for a moment, then Dobby asks "Will Dobby get to stay here and take care of Ms. Potter's children when she has them?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:38 am

I Giggled "Of Course, I'm Sure Dobby will make the best Nanny." I told him smiling.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:30 pm

Dobby beams at that, before the door opens and your new friends peek in to check on you… Only for Fluttershy to let out a squeal of joy as she rushed up to Dobby and pulled him in for a tight hug.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:03 pm

I Snorted "Okay, So I know why I hugged him but why are you?" I asked actually amused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:00 am

"I've never seen a creature like him, and he's so adorable!" She said, with Dobby blushing as he was again hugged into her Bosom.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:11 am

I Hummed "I, Actually don't know what he is now, he used to be a house elf, but, I know my friend anywhere, and this is him."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:21 am

"Ahh, well he's an absolutely adorable friend!" Fluttershy said as she nuzzled him some more, while Twilight came over and said "I'm moving into the library here in town and staying in Ponyville to continue learning about friendship with my new friends... I was wondering if you'd like to stay at my place?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:46 am

I Hummed "Seems Like a Fine Place to Keep my trunks." I said after thinking "I'll just have to unpack them from my closet, though I might have to lock you out of the Library one." I Mused looking at Twilight.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:41 pm

Twilight simply tilted her head in some confusion for a moment, only for her eyes to light up in understanding as she squealed like a fan girl and asked, "One of your trunks has a library in it?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:19 pm

I Snorted "Yes, But I'm probably locking you out of it, I have Actual Black magic in their and if you don't come from the Black family, those that created black magic in the first place? Yeah....I'm the Current Lady of the house and a Direct blood decedent of the main branch and magically adopted into the main branch and named heir and thus later lady, so the books, don't mind me at all, but well, I need to test and see if they get pissy at you or accept you as part of the family before I just let you in all over the place." I told her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:18 pm

Twilight squeaked at this, but this only seemed to intensify the curiosity she was feeling as she whimpered and did her best to give you puppy dog eyes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:32 pm

I Frowned in thought "I know a book that isn't to dangerous, most it will do is shock your nipples and Clit for Twenty Seven Hours straight." I offered after a moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:13 pm

This elicited a blush from all the mares, and after a moment Rainbow Dash asked, "Do you think any of us could borrow that one in particular?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:15 pm

I Gave her a Look "I was planning on having all of you touch it, to see if the family magics accept you or not."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games