A Potter in Equestria[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Potter in Equestria[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 31, 2019 6:47 am

"We do not know much about Dragons... they can often be quite violent and secretive of some things." She said with a shrug as she cast a healing spell on you to help alleviate the soreness.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 31, 2019 6:49 am

I Grumbled "Again, Same thing where I'm from but I had to steal a fake egg from a nesting mother you could at least know some more." I grumbled.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 31, 2019 7:00 am

"Unless things have changed, most Dragons usually try to eat or burn ponies who wander to close to their lair." Luna commented.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 31, 2019 7:05 am

I Blinked and looked at her "Why do you think they made me do it, that was part of it all."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 31, 2019 7:13 am

That seemed to disturb them slightly, but after a moment, your new... instincts gained from taking the form in this land told you that keeping it in a fire of your own making was the best way to tend to it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 31, 2019 7:19 am

I Hummed "Guess I need to find a fireplace, but yeah I was underage and forced to compete in a blood sport unless I wanted to lose my magic and then be brutally murdered." I explained as I got up to leave with a limp.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:57 pm

"While you are here now and you will never have to do such a thing ever again or suffer such kinds of consequences." Celestia says as she strokes her hair and face
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:00 pm

I Shrugged "I doubt that, Kinda just waiting for the new thing I get dragged into at this point." I told her, lightly breathing fire on the egg.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:14 pm

The egg drank the flames in for a bit, but soon your instincts told you this was enough for now as Celestia shook her head and said "I don't think you need to worry about that."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:20 pm

I Looked at her "When I was One my Parents were murdered and I survived a a Curse so Evil that it fractured the soul of whoever used it, proceeded to get a piece of said souls stuck in me and only thanks to my mom doing a forbidden blood ritual did I survive and not get possessed, I was Abused for the next ten years so I could be raised to be a Martyr, when I was 11 I fought a troll and the Dark lord who tried to kill me possessed a willing teacher to try and murder me again, Second Year a Soul fragment of his possessed a girl I thought of as a friend and devoured part of her soul as he tried to live again, I got bit by a thousand year old basilisk before killing the diary with one of it's fangs, That was my first two years at magic School.....I Miss Dobby wish he could show up, Always a good friend, even if Overenthusiastic." I Mused at the end.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:29 pm

Celestia and Luna both look utterly horrified at all this, but you're more distracted by the sudden tinkling of bells followed very quickly by a surprised yelp in a familiar voice. "Dobby does not remember having four legs."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:44 pm

I Blinked and Then Tackle Hugged Dobby "Dobby!" I Squealed like a Little girl happy to have my friend back, my magic and soul happily strengthening the bond from where is was weakened after I Went through the Vale "I'm Pregnant! and I Have an Egg, I have Nine Babies for you to help me take care of." I Promised him, knowing he would love that work, before realizing what he said and looking at him.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:38 am

Looking down, you find that Dobby appears to have turned into a small equine like creature with long spindly legs and for thin almost translucent dragonfly-like wings. Of course, He's been more busy being overwhelmed at seeing you again to care as he does his best to hug you with all four appendages.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:40 am

I Blinked at the rather odd look but continued to hug him back and laugh "Careful Dobby, you don't want to hurt my baby right?" I asked him trying to calm him down some.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:07 am

"Dobby would never hurt babies of Ms. Potter!" He squeaked as he made his hugging and nuzzling more gentle, though still quite eager. Out of the corner of your eye, you see Celestia and Luna leaving, Celestia giving you a knowing nod and mouthing 'we'll give you some privacy to catch up' as they quietly step out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:11 am

I Laughed "Well This egg is my first baby Dobby, and I have Seven other babies inside me." I told him.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:44 am

"So many little Potters to be born!" Dobby squealed with glee, then zipped around you looking at the changes as you reverted to... well, your normal form here.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:46 am

I Hummed "Apparently I'm a Unicorn, The Death Stick became my Horn, the Stone is inside me, and I still have the Cloak." I told him.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:02 am

"And Dobby is different too! Dobby doesn't know what Dobby is, but Dobby thinks Ms. Potter looks even cuter than she did before, yes yes Ms. Potter does!" Dobby replied happily.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:04 am

I Hummed "Me Either but I seem to be, the Element of Love and I'm getting involved with destiny here too." I told him with a sigh and a laugh.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games