A Potter in Equestria[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Potter in Equestria[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 29, 2019 4:49 pm

Luna's tongue circled and rubbed against your tailhole, probing and getting it nice and slick as Celestia made out with you for a bit... only pulling back when Luna removed her lips from your rear and brought her cock up... Celestia pushing hers in at the same time your ass was being taken.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 29, 2019 4:52 pm

I Gasped as my ass was suddenly filled followed right after by my mouth My jaw felt so sore.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 29, 2019 4:55 pm

Thankfully, neither mare was in any kind of hurry as they slowly got to work, pushing in and out... with Celestia toying with your breasts as Luna groped your ass while also stroking your petals in time to her thrusts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 29, 2019 4:57 pm

I Groaned a little and tried to adjust to this feeling of being stuffed...At least twilight had helped prep my ass yesterday.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 29, 2019 5:01 pm

"S~Shoo tight... she's so warm dear sister... I~I want to rut her... b~but that is... i~impolite for your first time when not in h~heat or rut!" Luna moaned out as she pushed deeper into you with each thrust, while Celestia chuckled and gently pulled out to let you lick at her.

"Mhm, do you prefer it fast or hard Miss Potter?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 29, 2019 5:05 pm

I Shuddered and Blinked as the cock Pulled from my mouth and looked up at her lapping at it "Um, Give me a bit to get used to it~" I Squealed as Luna pushed in deeper "T~Then you can Rut me, I~I've never used my mouth or ass on a cock, So like, Five slow ball deep thrusts without resistance and you can rut." I Mumbled Blushing feeling embarrassed as Lapped at Celestia's balls and shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 29, 2019 5:09 pm

Luna looked a bit startled at this, but nodded, making sure to remain tender and slow with her thrusts, just as Celestia was doing, until they had each made five ball deep thrusts into you... then they started to go to town as they raped your ass and throat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 29, 2019 5:12 pm

I Squealed and went wide eyed moaning and choking and gasping at the sudden change, having been lulled into almost a trane but that changed it, I wasn't expecting this much force or attention from them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 30, 2019 8:48 am

THey noticed this, and slowed their pace by a notch or two, but continued to roughly make use of you, which had the benefit of being enough to help lull you back into a trance.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 30, 2019 3:12 pm

I Blushed but Reached up and Smacked Celestia's Ass before Quickly Sky Writing "I Didn't Say Stop, Make me pass out into a Cummy Like I'm the Fucking Royal Broodmare/Cum Bucket." I had a feeling my Lovers were watching mostly because they were radiating attraction of and at me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 31, 2019 4:41 am

They both grew still at this, hilted inside of you as Luna spoke up, saying "Dear sister, does she knowith that such a position exists?"

Celestia simply chuckled after a moment and resumed her thrusting as she leaned down and whispered in a purr "You can be the royal broodmare/cum bucket if you really want to~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 31, 2019 5:22 am

I Blinked as Celestia's balls covered my eyes, I decided to joke "Can I do it on a Trial basis? If so sure~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 31, 2019 5:28 am

Celestia just nodded, then started going faster... but Luna began to practically rape your ass as she went nearly wild, a thousand years of built up lust coming forth quickly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 31, 2019 5:32 am

I Squealed and was Soon Cumming and moaning Wildly Turns out, both had quite a lot of lust to work through.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 31, 2019 5:53 am

They use you for the next... six hours, making you cum many times and filling you repeatedly. They both use their magic to ensure you don't pass out, as both seem keen on making sure you experience every bit of this fully.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 31, 2019 5:58 am

I groaned and shivered my entire body was sore and covered with cum, head to toe I was soaked with it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 31, 2019 6:12 am

The two royals had flopped to the ground, quite satisfied with themselves now even as you felt yourself shifting into draconic form for a brief moment, a wave of pleasure rushing forth as you laid the dragon egg you'd been possessing within you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 31, 2019 6:17 am

I Blinked and looked down, only to groan "Fuck, I don't know what kind of egg that is, the kind I turn into has to breath fire on their eggs to keep them warm, does spikes?" I Mumbled.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 31, 2019 6:24 am

"I do not know... Spike hatched after a surge of harmonic and wild magic from Twilight and her friends revealing themselves to be the future elements of harmony." Celestia admitted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 31, 2019 6:32 am

I Gave her a Glower "Fat lot of good you are." I told her feeling sore as I came off my high.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games