A Potter in Equestria[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Potter in Equestria[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 23, 2019 10:39 am

The various ponies that had watched went back to their own business, though you were getting many more interested and even lusty looks as Fluttershy fell into step besides you, you realizing you were actually a head taller than her.

"W~Well, that's all the preparations... t~the music seems like it is in good hands... s~so I think Spike and I should head back to the library to look into something that might come up tomorrow morning at sunrise... H~Holly you coming with?"

You notice at this point that Rarity has that pink lady from before whispering to her, before suddenly being dragged off and disappearing around a corner nearby.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 23, 2019 10:42 am

I Blinked "Sure Sounds Good." I told her with a nod, refocusing, probable dark lady appearing, stop that, live a life of leisure and apparently sex, nodding I followed scratching spike and arm wrapped around Fluttershy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 23, 2019 10:51 am

Spike continued to lean into you, Twilight blushing and occasionaly biting her lip as she glanced back at you, seeming a bit jealous and every so often muttering something about 'research' as she lead you to a... library inside a tree? That... well actually that wasn't too weird. Wizards after all lived in weird places too.

However, when Twilight opened the door, you were not expecting the lights to turn on and reveal a room full of excitied, and very aroused ponies, the vast majority of them all those mares with bulges again with a few guys as well to all shout "SURPRISE!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 23, 2019 10:56 am

My Response was that I was already blurring forward as soon as I heard the First sound, a Silent Protego Maxima was cast Forming a Protective Shield, it took me a few seconds to realize it wasn't an attack and slowly drop the shield, grabbing my heart and groaning "Oh that was Terrifying." I Gasped out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 23, 2019 10:59 am

The guests of the surprise party looked both confused and intrigued at your wand, as you had again managed to cast it from there instead rather than your horn. Suddenly however that Pink Lady had appeared before you and with a giggle... smacked your face with her foot long horse cock that was as pink as her hair!

"Come on friend! You look like you could use a yummy meat-stick!"

Several of the others present (including Rarity) rolled their eyes but they quickly dragged Twilight off into the party with Spike, Fluttershy looking to you for guidance on what to do next.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 23, 2019 11:02 am

I Blinked at the two of them "Um, Go, have Fun, I'm Going to just sit here for a moment." I Told them feeling Stunned, my gaze returning to the Pink horse Cock shocked, but, intrigued "How thick is that?" I mumbled in shock, clumsily grabbing it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 23, 2019 11:07 am

It throbbed in your hand, a musky, almost cotton candy like scent coming off it as the Pink mare hummed a bit. "It's... nearly three inches thick! I'm quite proud of it... and it is tasty, I know because I've tasted it~"

She displays some impressive flexibility by bending over and giving her base a kiss, then smooching your forehead as she said "I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party for you, Spike, and Twilight!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 23, 2019 11:13 am

I Squeaked and Blinked and looked at her after all the shit I've been through....I looked at her "Where's the booze? I Want to see if I can pour it in your dick hole and take shots out of it or if I have to Settle for just pouring some on while I Give you a Blow Job and Suck your balls." I'd seen some older girls do stuff but I'd never been old enough to party with them, now in a new world, without all the expectations, I wanted to party.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 23, 2019 11:18 am

Pinkie Pie suddenly had a bottle of what looked like hard cider in her hand, smiling as she popped the cap off... with her hair... and she handed it to you as she said "Your party so I'm here to help you make friends and have fun however you want~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 23, 2019 11:22 am

I Took it took a Swig and then pushed the head into her cock hole to pour it in, I was tired of being miss has to be perfect I had killed the Fucking Dark Lord and I was going to party! Pinching her tip lightly I Swallowed her cock head, and pressed my tongue against it before Dirty Talking in Parseltongue, letting my hissing and vibrating tongue tease her shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 23, 2019 11:28 am

Pinkie Pie shivered and shuddered as you poured it into her, but when you took her cock head in and spoke in parseltongue, she let out a whinny, grabbed your head, and pushed her dick deep into your throat in one good shove, your nose bumping into her bush which smelled of her musk and alcohol and the feeling of her cock twitching mightily in your throat sent shivers through you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 23, 2019 11:32 am

I Blinked my tongue Turning Draconic as I Hissed Tasting her cock as her pink pubes entered my nose, I Tasted at least Thirty Different women on her cock, how much did she Fuck or how little did she shower?! I wanted to be disgusted but it tasted strangely good and I wasn't gagging so I Swallowed around her shaft and continued to talk into it, my tongue Flickering and probing it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 23, 2019 11:37 am

As she realized you didn't seem upset with this, she grinned, one hand grabbing your tail and the other your horn... which ooooohhh gods by the divines did that feel good, then it felt even better as she just started raping your mouth, hammering away at your mouth and looking very happy as she let out whinnies, alcohol laced pre leaking and pouring forth from her and mixing in your mouth when she'd pull back nearly to the tip.

"Mmhm, didn't know the new girl was sooo naughty... I know your still rather new to all this sex, and yet your taking my cock like an eager slut~ Mhm, maybe you've always wanted to just be used and fucked like this? A fun kind of being used... one where your free to let go and not worry~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 23, 2019 11:45 am

I Swallowed every drop of alcohol filled pre she gave me, shuddering myself Suckling on her tip as I listened to her, I Shivered "I Never had the chance to let loose and do something wild, not really, not just for fun, is it wrong to crave that? Wild Fun with no one to insult or look down on me? Is it wrong for me to see a pretty girl with a Dick and Give her a Blow Job Simply Cause it sounds fun, She looks Pretty and I noticed her cock Lept when I offered it? I don't mind the taste after all." I told her before sealing my lips and teasing her cum hole with parseltongue as I fluttered my lashes at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 23, 2019 11:57 am

She shuddered and moaned, then grinned and pushed you back down to the base of her cock, leaving you there til you felt like you were nearly ready to pass out.

"Mmhm, no, not at all, and I have to say, I'm glad you came here... I think we're going to be good friends... right now though, I think I want you to take my dick tip to base again and again... and if you can't do it fast enough, hehe, I'll just fuck your face some more. You seemed to be enjoying it from the moans you were making around me~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 23, 2019 12:00 pm

I Smirked Coyly up at her, still hissing and teasing as I began to slowly work my way up and down her shaft purposefully dragging it out to tease her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 24, 2019 3:10 am

She let you get with this for about a minute, before she again grips your ponytail and your horn as she begins to rapidly thrust away at your face. She's practically using your mouth and throat as a cock-sleeve and it's turning you on much more than you were expecting… You feel like you're going to cum before she even knows at this rate!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 24, 2019 3:13 am

I Shuddered and moaned around the huge horse cock invading my throat, my panties were soaked and her unwashed cock was starting to taste good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 24, 2019 3:28 am

"Mmhm... if you like the taste... just wait until I give you a dose of my cream~" Pinkie Pie says with a smile as her thrusting starts to pick up more speed and oomph, her musk growing a bit stronger as she drew closer to climax.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 24, 2019 3:37 am

I Moaned humping the floor as I got Closer and closer the Alcohol Dulling my brain some.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games