College Dawn(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

College Dawn(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 9:45 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Kuragari Wrote:Name Sunset Shimmer
Age 19
Gender Female
Appearance https://derpicdn.net/img/2015/3/24/856319/large.jpeg or
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2017/2/13 ... le+ba.jpeg
Bio
Having finished school the year before, Sunset Shimmer decided to take a year to think about what she wanted to do, either in this world or back home in Equestria. After a time, she decided she wanted to at least go to college first, see what that was like, before making a final decision on just what to do... with that decided, she applied to a local college to get a liberal arts degree and once it was accepted, spent the summer prepping for it and hanging out with her friends.

Today was Apparently a Day for a party Pinkie Pie insisted, Rainbow Dash had some Leave and was using it to go out with all of you instead of staying home with Fluttershy, who she was dating, And Twilight had managed to stumble out of her lab to come with you all to some new club Pinkie knew about called "Pink Pleather Pleasure" that had really Relaxed Bouncers, AJ, Twi and Rarity Looked unsure, the others wanted to go, you were the Tiebreaker.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: College Dawn(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 9:58 am

I sighed and rubbed my head as we sat in the cafe, the girls looking at me and waiting for a vote. I hadn't been to the place, but I'd heard Trixie and the Dazzlings say good things about it... though some of their praise had been a bit... vague and almost beating around the bush.

"Look, how about we go take a look." I finally said, adding "And if we don't like it, we can go down to that Sushi place we all like."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 10:06 am

Fluttershy looked excited and Rainbow Laughed and picked you up in a Hug while pinkie Cheered, Phones were pulled out and you realized....They had bet naughty pics on what you'd Choose, it was a pretty common bet among you girls but seeing Fluttershy giggle and blush over a pic of AJ Kissing a Horse's Balls was Surprisingly cute.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 10:29 am

I could only blush at that, rolling my eyes at their antics... it'd been a while since I'd been part of that kind of bet. I'd done alot of traveling around the state on my bike over this last year as I tried to figure out what I was doing with my life.

"Next time let me know so I can get in on this." I said as I added "Now let me see all of them since you didn't tell me ya'll were betting pics."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 10:36 am

You heard giggling and Soon you Got AJ Kissing Horse Balls, Tongue Horse Dick Hole and covered in horse spunk, You saw Twi Sliding down a Dildo, a Pick of her without panties but with the dildo up her ass in a lab surrounded by other students and one with her Pushing the Dildo out with a blissed out look while a Fuck machine fucked her mouth and pussy, Last was Rarity in a Dom outfit, Rarity Riding a Tied up, Gagged and Blindfolded Big Mac, and Lastly Big Mac eating cum from her cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 11:18 am

I was blushing brightly, especially at the one of Twilight being screwed by a fuck machine... "I~I want that... can I take that with me to College?" I asked Twilight, being half serious as I rubbed my thighs together a bit as I shook my head in amazement at the pics. They'd been getting naughtier these last few years...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 11:24 am

Twilight Giggled "You do know I attend the College Right? Plus you can come over and try it out whenever, just warn me first, I don't want to mess up an experiment." Pinkie was shaking with excitement "Let's go Hurry up~!" She Whine/Cheered
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 11:37 am

"Sorry, not all here after seeing these... my head's in the gutter outside." I joked with a smile and a shake of my head... that'd make it easier if I wanted to do something with Twilight... we weren't dating... yet, since neither of us were sure that's what we wanted, but we had done it or watched each other masturbate a few times.

"Yeah yeah, keep your skirt on." I said as I stood up, stretching slightly before motioning for Pinkie to lead the way.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 11:49 am

She happily Pulled you all out into her pink Hippie van and happily drove off, The dash asked "So....You think sex on Shag Carpet's Feels good?" Looking at the carpeting where most of you sat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 12:30 pm

"Depends how you do it... me and Twi did it once after one of Pinkie's Parties... I don't know about Twilight, but I got some rug burns." I said with a smirk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 12:36 pm

Twilight was covering her face "Oh my Parents were so pissed." She whined "I had rug burns all over my ass." She admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 12:48 pm

"Ouch, if you'd told me that I would have let you borrow some of the cream I was using to help them heal faster. Mine were only on my knees and legs." I said with a sympathetic smile as I blushed a bit from recalling that night.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 1:02 pm

She groaned "My Parents caught me limping and thought you'd fisted or shoved your foot in me, apparently they had looked up Lesbians to try and figure out what to expect and when I explained it was rug burns they thought we were doing BDSM and I had to give them a detailed account of it~" she whined.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 5:14 pm

I blushed even brighter at that, but then giggled and said "We could try doing some BDSM experiments sometime if you like~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 5:19 pm

She froze, and soon Fluttershy spoke up happily "Oh I could lend you some things I have whips, chains Gags, Blindfolds, Fucksuits, Sensitivity increasing massage oil, Paddles, Plugs....."she trailed off as everyone including her girlfriend stared at her wide eyed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 5:22 pm

I hummed at that, happily whistling as I said "If any of you really want the full treatment, Mistress Fluttershy is very good at what she does~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 5:29 pm

Shy eeped and Blushed you Heard Pinkie Snickering "All Right, You girls want to shop for some new clubing outfits before we go? I Say Aye" RD and Rarity both said Aye, Twi and AJ said Nay and you and Fluttershy hadn't voted yet.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 5:36 pm

"I think the outfits we got on should be just fine... sides, I still got some stuff I gotta pay for once I start classes." I said with a smile. As tempting as new clubbing clothes were, I didn't think it was needed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 5:41 pm

Pinkie Grinned "We have a bet! Naughty Pics getting dirtier for each gal on the other side, Winning side is whichever Shy Chooses?" She asked as all the girls groaned "You weren't here but that's now always the rule whenever there's a Tiebreaker needed" Twilight explained.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 5:45 pm

I blushed at that... I did have some naughty pics saved, but nothing like what the girls had had. "I~I uh, sure, I'm in." Contemplating it, I said "I think Shy chooses to forgo clubbing clothes this time."
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games