Singing the Night Away [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Singing the Night Away [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 3:10 pm

Now Twilight harrumped and poked your belly, something she did when annoyed and or embarrassed as she started introducing you to her friends, though you technically knew them. Pinkie Pie seemed the most excited to meet you as she bounced over and pulled a cupcake from between her breasts that said "Happy Being Reunited with Family Day!" on it!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 3:14 pm

I Blinked "Thank you? Any Relation to a Family of Pies owning a Rock Farm? Trixie admits to having no Idea what she's suppose to do, She was working on the Rock Farm and then The Three Daughters Showed her what they called their "Heart Stones" Gave Trixie a bunch of bits the day she left, they also bit her ears, all of them both each." I asked before eating to cupcake.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 3:18 pm

"Oooh, you went to my home! And that means they want you to be their herd mates... or their fuck bitch, mixed signals there with the ear biting and Heart Stones being shared." Pinkie says, giggling as she says "If they ever showed you their cocks it's the latter!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 3:26 pm

I Coughed at that "They Never Showed Trixie that no, Though the First day there Trixie did exhaust herself until she passed out, and they told Trixie they had bathed her." I said in Thought "Hmm~ They often liked it if Trixie sat in their lap or let them hold her, Trixie just thought they were affectionate ponies since she oft awoke to one sleeping on top of her or had carried her to one of their beds." I said in thought "Um, Seeing as Trixie knew almost nothing at the time, does your, father giving Trixie a Pickaxe he made mean anything?" I asked her as I hugged Twilight.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 3:33 pm

"Hm, they probably wanted you in their herd then." She said with a smile, humming as she admitted "Though I wouldn't mind having you as a fuckbitch to fill with cream!" As for that last bit, she just giggles and shakes her head "He does that for anyone who works at the Rock Farm."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 3:35 pm

I Nodded and giggled "Trixie Finds that it is other people who become's Trixie's Fuck Bitches~" I teased "It matters not that Trixie is female and has no Cock she simply demands Respect." I Flipped my hair proudly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 3:57 pm

"Oooohhh~" Pinkie said, her own cock tenting her dress... suggesting that all of the Pie daughters were Futa... or shemales. The others just rolled their eyes, with Rainbow Dash huffing and saying "I'm sure I could make you my bitch if I really felt like it."

"I~I wouldn't mind being her bitch... O~Or any of you girls..." Fluttershy mumbled softly, but you got the strange feeling you were the only one to hear it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 4:15 pm

I Laughed "Are You Mad?! I'm Trixie And I Dedicated myself to a Path that Not Many Can Climb! I've determined! To Experience the Greatest Heights of All Emotions!" I Declared Proudly "To Inspire these Emotions in others! To Make Others Envy and Adore her! Trixie Heard of an Ancient King of Conquerors and his words inspired her, Trixie Can no Longer Feel Regret or Shame or ever Back Down!" I said with my head held high "Fear has no Place in Trixie's Heart For if she dies she dies without regret if She loves she does so with her full heart, if she hurts she sings it out if she hates she let's it out as a torrent! Trixie abandoned the Week her for one who would ever strive onward!" I state my intentions with no Fear "The Quote that Inspired Trixie was When the great King held a debate with two other kings about their Style of Kingship!" I informed them before speaking the Quote.

"A King must must be greedier, laugh louder, and be more furious than everyone else.

He must exemplify all things, both good and evil.

That is why his subjects envy and adore him.

And why the flame of wanting to be like the King can burn in the hearts of every civilian."

"Trixie heard of Many Ancient and forgotten stories! And She adored those she heard of! Of Heroes and Villains, Kings and Commoners, Gods and Devils! Trixie felt their Stories rip into her heart and seeks to be that for other ponies! Let them feel these deep emotions through Song or Tale, Trixie Doesn't care! Trixie wants to experience everything there is in this world!" I Said with a Grin before laughing "Quite the change from one who wanted it all to go away, If I can make the world better for others like it was for me, I'll happily do so."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 4:43 pm

You certainly leave an impression, even if from a few of them it's a confused and surprised one with the sudden shift in tone and the seriousness and passion you were putting into, to what half of them, seemed a bit like a weird tangent. Twilight however was hanging onto every word as was Rarity and Applejack. Celestia was watching and listening with interest, but Rainbow Dash didn't seem all that fazed in the slightest.

"Yeah, that was kind of awesome and out of nowhere, but what does that have to do with me being able to make you my bitch if I wanted to?"

Somehow, your not surprised Rainbow Dash would be the sort to not care about such an eloquent speech as what you had just given to them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 4:47 pm

I Grinned "Trixie's Cutie Mark is for Illusions, Some of those Stories were about Illusions~" I Purred and my Horn Flared, it was a spell that started out as a form of Masturbation but then evolved, Hundreds of Tongues Licking every inch of her body, but her brain unable to fire off the "Order" To cum. the perfect tool for edging.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 4:51 pm

Rainbow Dash stiffened, wings flaring out as her eyes went wide, then she shuddered, almost looking frozen as it seemed even moving her mouth to moan would only open it to the same sensations the rest of her was having. Applejack who was next to her blinked and said "You alright sugarcube?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 4:53 pm

I Giggled and Posed sticking my breasts out playfully "Did Trixie's Wondrous Figure stun you so?" I asked with a purr Flipping my hair having no shame in showing off my body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 5:10 pm

"It hasn't stunned me, but I am certainly enjoying the chance to admire someone who is both eloquent, intelligent, and beautiful~" Rarity said with a smile as she gazed from your breasts to your face with interest, while Twilight was now nuzzling your midriff where she could feel the muscles hiding beneath.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 5:18 pm

I Giggled at Twilight and Smirked "Trixie's Work Out Regime is intense!" I Bragged to her, Flexing against her before Grinning at Rarity "Trixie Understands, not many witness one as great as her so close." I Spoke with happiness and pride. "Trixie saw you with Blueblood Last Night, Trixie Offers her condolences and can only help her songs helped last night when she sung to you, Trixie Be lives you are someone who'd enjoy a romantic Song Like "Je T'aime" Was she right?" I Asked with a Proud head tilt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 5:37 pm

Rarity blushed a bit but nodded as Rainbow Dash let out an orgasmic scream through gritted teeth before dropping to her knees and bucking her entire body against your illusionary tongues... meanwhile Twilight was now nuzzling at the space between your breasts from below as her hands roamed over your midriff.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 5:39 pm

I Giggled and after she did that I released the Illusion to Let her have an Actual Orgasm, I Looked down at Twilight and hummed "When did she pick up a Muscle Kink?" I couldn't help but ask, Flexing for her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 7:28 am

Rarity answers that with a blush as she says, "A fair few of the… Sensual and erotic books I recommended to her involved well muscled stallions and mares in them. She really seemed to enjoy them more than the others…"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 7:37 am

I Laughed and Grinned "Would you Like to Admire the feel of Trixie's Muscles as Well?" I offered Coyly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 8:01 am

She didn't answer verbally, but after a moment she did nod her head... though as Twilight began licking at where your abs would be she giggled and said "I might have to wait."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 8:03 am

I Looked down "How Repressed in She Trixie would think she'd be much more active than just some muscle flexing seducing her?"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games