Singing the Night Away [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Singing the Night Away [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 12:18 pm

Twilight squeaked at this, trying to cover her dress and shooting you a glare that you now knew you'd seen before... seems you ran away at about 13 or 14 and you'd often teased Twilight over such things considering she was becoming an early bloomer and that she had the 'sexy nerd' look down to a T.

The others just chuckled, Cadence saying "That's supposed to be a compliment Twi, no need to get upset, besides, all of us in here have seen it before."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 12:21 pm

I Hummed "She shaves and dyes her hair to match her cutie mark, it's rather adorable." I tell everyone "Oh Don't look at Trixie that way she's currently showing off her own thanks to you." I pointed out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 12:23 pm

That seemed to mollify Twilight a little, then she blushed and said "Y~You've bloomed rather nicely since I last saw you Trixie." Her eyes lingered on your own slit as Shining pulled you in for a hug and some ruffling of your hair. "So glad to have you back Trixie. Wish it'd been sooner, but..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 12:35 pm

I Yelped and Snorted "Trixie remembers What happened, Trixie was made fun of for not being good enough, Trixie Remembers being Bullied and Stopping caring about School, Trixie Remembers her parents yelling at her too, all of it going back to you two." I said after a moment, I put on a high pitched voice "Trixie sucks at magic she could be at earth pony school, she's so far behind her cousins she should just kill herself, Trixie Trixie Turning Tricks Trixie Trixie Chokes on dicks, Why are you studying Illusion that's not a real magic path, Why don't you study Evocation or Transmutation do something useful, Why can't you be useful like Your Cousin Shining Armor or powerful like Twilight she's the princess' Student shouldn't you have the same power why are you here? Just Die, Ponies like you are a burden on famlies, It'd be better if you were never born, Why don't you try Trixie, Trixie why are you getting such bad reports are you on drugs, Velvet never had problems like this with Shining or Sparkle?" I spoke mimicing a bunch of different ponies voices my Illusions Making it so I sounded just like them, my own memories mixed in "Trixie tried to die, she took a bunch of pills wanting to die and escape it, when that failed Trixie ran away, Not wanting to come back until she was stroong enough not to be hurt anymore." I Spoke my mind in my own world for the moment as memories mixed.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 12:40 pm

The others were all horrified, but Shining and Twilight especially were confused... your head hurt and the memories of both pasts were starting to merge and mingle, making things confusing... yes... Trixie had gotten made fun of a bit... but never as bad as you had? Her parents had been strict like your own had, but you couldn't recall if the memories of them hurling abuse were them or your human ones... a headache, a powerful one, was starting to grow.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 12:44 pm

I let out a Whine of pain and Curled up some "Trixie thinks that spell dug up some Things she repressed Trixie's head is killing her~" I moaned in pain, trying to block out the lights that hurt me so much right, I couldn't help but cry "T~Trixie hasn't had a migraine in months why now~" I whined pitifully, trying to think of a Song to Sing to ease the pain Like I had done before.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Reminder, This is the first Gala.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 1:51 pm

Your vision goes black before anything really can be said or done, and you enter into a sort of dreamless sleep with flashes of yours and Trixie's memories.

Eventually, when you awaken, it is in a bedroom, with Celestia sitting nearby watching over you. She smiles as she brings her finger to her lips and points to a pile of ponies sleeping nearby... Twilight and her friends along with Cadence and Shining who are asleep together in a cushioned chair nearby.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 1:56 pm

I Pouted at her and got up, stretching and looking at myself, to see if they had changed my outfit, before deciding I didn't care and was hungry and moved to leave the room.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 2:09 pm

You were wearing a simple royal nightgown now, and as for food, Celestia levitated over a sandwich for you from a small platter of them nearby. Then, in a soft voice, she said "I know that you are, and aren't, Trixie. Your passing out was due to the memory spell mixing with the memories of two, rather than one, person." She glances over at Twilight however and says "But from the scan I did, there is also much in many ways you share with the original Trixie... nor do I know if I could separate the two of you... so this is to be kept between you and me."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 2:14 pm

I Blinked Nodded and Shrugged as I ate if she saw my mind she would have to know I fully thought of Myself as "Trixie Lulamoon" now, the new memories just reinforced that, Plus I had gotten some of Trixie's Personality so honestly I had thought it was one of those "You Both Died in your own Worlds at the same time and place and Thus fused" things I'd read about.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 2:24 pm

"Your memories of both lives should be more clearer now as well... less chances of them mixing and confusing Twilight and the others." She mentions, and indeed, you can now easily access the memories of Trixie's past and your own as separate things, even though you were now Trixie Lulamoon and had the joined memories from the moment when something happened to you... seemingly at the same time something was happening to Trixie. That bit seems fuzzy for both sides.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 2:26 pm

I Shrugged and Nodded Still eating and pulling over another sandwich to eat, just Listening to her, I wasn't very good at quite talks.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 2:37 pm

She doesn't say much else, simply telling you to try and take things slow as your brain processed things... Trixie's parents had been strict and demanding, but they had also had their own movements of clear love and concern for her. School mates weren't as kind however once Twilight went to become Celestia's student.

You saw Twilight beginning to stir, and Celestia smiled and gave you an encouraging nod.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 2:40 pm

I Finished the Bite in my mouth "If you Tackle Hug Trixie while she is Eating she will throw at Celestia." I Stated Clearly as Twilight woke up, "Trixie Believe's you had faantasies involving this, might not be the best threat." I Mused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 2:46 pm

Twilight squeaked, popping onto the floor and causing the others to spill out with her as they all began to wake up. She quickly scrabbled out of the pile and came over to you, pausing at the last moment to instead sit on the bed and pull you into a hug with her magic... which had your face winding up in her breasts. Your not sure if she was aware of this or not...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 2:51 pm

I Blinked and Rolled my eyes and hugged her back, There was something I did unlike Trixie had at first, Worked out, Heavily, it's why I went to the Pie family rock farm, So I could do heavy work until I collapsed, I knew this world had scary shit in it and if I lost my magic to Tirek I wanted to protect myself from any monsters, So when I hugged Twilight she'd feel my hidden muscles like steel cords, I was upset at not being able to show off muscle or gain a pack, stupid unicorn body.

I Pulled back "Yes Yes Trixie Loves you to, She doesn't understand where you picked up an Exhibition Kink and Firmly Blames Celestia or Cadence but she still Loves you."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 2:59 pm

When Twilight feels those muscles, even if she can't see them as you wanted, she still shivered... in a very aroused manner. She did however squeak as she said "I~I didn't pick it up fr~from them, I~I picked it up from books!" Then she clamps her hands over her mouth as her friends giggle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 3:02 pm

I Hummed "Are you Sure? Trixie Usually Sees Celestia Depicted Sitting Spread Legged, and Remember getting Farly awkward Horngasms thanks to Cadence's Teasing in public."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 3:07 pm

Twilight sputtered at this, while Cadence just let out a tired hum as she awoke. Celestia had a perfectly innocent smile but her eyes twinkled mischievously.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 3:08 pm

I Hummed "You Still haven't Introduced Trixie to the other mares you were sleeping with in the same room as her." I teased with a smirk.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games