Strange but Familiar New World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Strange but Familiar New World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 9:57 am

As it turned out, Alicornhood did change that... in a very interesting way. Cadence stiffened, then came... then there was a surge of magic as she suddenly sprouted a juicy and thick looking fuckpole and balls to go with it!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 10:00 am

I Blinked and Pulled back Coking my head "How? How does it go from orgasm cascade to passing out to growing a Cock Bigger than Mac's and Thicker?" I asked Poking it with interest, even scanning it with spells.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 10:10 am

Celestia was also interested, considering some of Cadence's cum had splattered and landed on her. A scan showed that, to your surprise (you'd never bothered trying to find out in your world at least) that Alicorns were actually hermaphrodites, but normally only displayed one gender... a large surge of magic however in certain places combined with high arousal or ecstasy could cause the other to come forth... meaning that Celestia could grow one too if you did it to her~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 10:13 am

I Blinked and Looked at Celestia "I could do the same for you?" I offered her unsurely, trying to make up for before.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 2:31 pm

Celestia was blushing brighter now, and somehow you got the impression she was tempted, but also thought it would be wrong to do... but the idea was clearly there as she glanced from you to where her own would grow...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 2:33 pm

I Got behind her and began lapping at her pussy trying to get her in position to do the same thing I'd did to the Alicorn Cadence.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 2:41 pm

Celestia squeaked in surprise at this, but she didn't do anything that gave you the impression she wanted you to stop. Even better... you found that, from some of the extra training on the side Solaria had tasked you with, that Celestia's g-spot and other weak points were the same as her counterparts as she moaned and whinnied. You get the impression she didn't get tended to much.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 2:43 pm

I Giggled as I pushed my Horn into her and hummed using magic to check for the spots and working to quickly edge her and hit them all at once to see if it worked the same on her as Cadence.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 2:47 pm

Her eyes widen, and unlike Cadence, when you manage to repeat what you did she doesn't pass out... she does cum though and her own thick, sixteen inch and two and a half inch wide cock quickly springs forth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 2:53 pm

I Laughed "Hah You're body is an easy read, Do you not have sex often?" I asked her playfully.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 2:55 pm

"N~No... h~have had... s~several partners... over the y~years... b~but recent s~stallions... a~and even some mares... h~haven't been able to satisfy me..." she moans out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 2:59 pm

I Hummed "Well, You can Try out your new tool on me~?" I offered Sashaying in front of her and wiggling my plot, both wanting to make up for earlier and some of Solaria's Training that Sex could make others Emotions become attached to you, I tried to ignore that part.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 3:03 pm

Either she was unusued to male horniness, or she had some bent up desires for her student, because a moment later you were being mounted and shoved onto the bed, your face actually winding up beneath Cadence and with her cock poking your nose.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 3:06 pm

I Squealed in Surprise not expecting that, though my Rather Expert hole Quickly Tightened around and Massaged the massive Alicorn Cock it suddenly had inside of it, I couldn't help but notice it was rather hot compared to any I'd taken before.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Moaning, Celestia started to thrust, though she kept the pace slow as she moaned out "S~So sensitive... g~gotta... g~gotta get used to it first!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 3:11 pm

I Hummed and Channeled magic down to my pussy teasingly letting static like magic run along her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 3:12 pm

She whinnied, a micro-orgasm surging through her as she started to rut you for a moment, feeling like she was on the verge of cumming.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 3:17 pm

I Giggled "You're Surprisingly Cute and Honest~" I Purred teasingly to her as my Pussy Rolled along her shaft like it was sucking her in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm

"T~TOO GOOD!" She cried out, whinnying yet again, only a bit higher pitched as she briefly ravished your pussy before pumping what felt like a half gallon of thick, almost searing hot cum into your eager depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 14, 2019 3:28 pm

I Moaned and shuddered in pleasure at the familiar feel of being filled with cum, almost casting a spell to prevent pregnancy but freezing in thought.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games