Strange but Familiar New World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Strange but Familiar New World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 7:35 am

Cadence smirked as her cock started returning to it's sheath, humming as she pulled off and asked "Coming Honey?"

Shining shook his head, a bit of a fuck drunk look on his face. "Nnooo, t~think I'ma gonna just reest here... f~feel a bit loopy right now..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 7:37 am

I Giggled and Walked over next to Cadence giving her a Nuzzle as I Moved to follow her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 7:48 am

Cadence returned the nuzzle as she lead you out of the palace and into the streets of Canterlot itself, mostly sticking to pointing out some places and leaving you free to ask any questions that might come to mind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 7:54 am

I could only blink and ask about certain things, mostly food, as most seemed so vastly different to what I was used to that I could only be confused and compare area's I knew, I had no Idea what A hayburger was, what a pretzel or donut was, I'd never heard of cakes or most sweets, admitting the only sweet I knew of was bread baked with honey, or Fish or Bacon cooked with Honey on it, I was also confused by fashion too majorly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 7:57 am

It quickly became clear to you that one of the key differences was that this world, living in peace and harmony, had let many be free to try and create their own things, be it food, treats, games or clothes. You also notice that the few Royal guards out on patrol aren't even armed, merely having only their armor.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 8:08 am

I Blinked and Lifted one up by her Tail and looked her over "This armor is pathetic? I mean, I could have destroyed it as a Foal." I murmured softly turning the poor mare this way and that as I looked her over "Sloppy Discipline her Cunt's Covered in Cum and her legs are soaked in her juices, Do you not know how to clean yourself or are you an exhibitionist?" I asked the mare with a cocked head, not realizing I was doing anything off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 8:24 am

The pegasus mare in question squeaked, looking very confused as she looked to Cadence who just shrugged, then blushed as she heard the rest. The mare in question went brighter red as she squirmed uncertainly. "N~No M~Ma'am... I~I just... d~didn't think it was t~that messy back there..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 8:33 am

I Flipped her around and lifted some samples off of her and flipped her around again to show her "Plus you were wagging your tail a bit as you walked So I thought maybe you were just an Exhibitionist who was dress like a guard or something." I told her before Shrugging, Gathering the cum and juice and shoving it up her plothole "Don't let any out until you get on break and then deal with it." I ordered her casually as I set her down, the order of a Mare used to controlling the guard, a tone of easy and total domination, one that simply said it was impossible to defy me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 8:36 am

"M~Ma'am?" The Mare asked in surprise as you did this, blushing brightly and seeming torn between obeying the order while also resisting it. "Y~You may be the P~Princesses student, b~but t~that doesn't mean you can order one of her g~guard around."

However, something in her eyes told you that it wouldn't take much to assert yourself as the one to obey and follow... You were stronger, you were better, it was your right to put her in her place.

Cadence sat nearby, watching with a raised eye.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 8:48 am

I Looked at her and Raised a Confused brow "So you wish for me to go to the princess and tell her one of her guards were exposing themselves' as they patrolled in armor?" I asked amused "You do realize I'm trying to help you right miss Tail Swisher? You were wafting the scent all around I could smell you from a block away." I spoke calmly "So, How about you keep those pretty little lips shut, keeping that perky little plothole nice and tight holding all that in and if you're a good girl I wont stick you in a chastity belt purposefully built to edge you, kay sweet cheeks?" I asked with a light glower, "If your bad I might just cast a spell that prevents orgasms but not pleasure and really drive you crazy then." I Pat her her cheek condescendingly, my training and position in my world making it so I couldn't understand why this mare would disobey "Also, after your shift you come to my room." I ordered her with a Seductive, domineering glare, my tail smacking her nose as I turned around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 19, 2019 12:00 am

(roll... Nat 20 o.o)

The mare, who judging by the way she stiffened when you called her that, might actually be NAMED such, let out a short, orgasmic, whimpering whinny as you finished speaking, stiffening up and nodding curtly even as the scent or her arousal grew stronger and you could see her fighting hard to keep her wings from stretching out to display her obvious arousal.

"Y~Yes M~Miss S~Sparkle." She finally managed to stammer out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 19, 2019 12:06 am

I Grinned at her "Good Pet~" I Sing songed walking away, Happy I was fitting in to this more sexual World, I thought I'd messed up at first, but obviously those of a higher position sexually dominate those of lesser in this world, I grinned at Cadence as I walked away from the mare.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 19, 2019 12:25 am

Cadence followed on after, soon partially shooting that idea down... but only partially. "Normally I'd say that's not how you should interact with the Royal Guard... even as Celestia's student... but well, Shining's talked about Tail Swisher before. Good soldier, but easily distracted and at times a bit forgetful. Maybe you'll help fix that."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 19, 2019 12:31 am

I Blinked at that and cocked my head confused "Huh? What do you mean? Does this world have a different set of Sub-Rules? I am only after the princess in Importance or Rank correct?" I asked confused "That's how it works right? Plus it's obvious in this world those of higher social standing sexually dominate those of lesser, as proved by you and princess Celestia Sexually Dominating me, Celestia impregnating me, You Sexually dominating Shiny and asking me to Help Dominate him too...." I continued on a bit with observations before looking at her, just like twilight waiting for praise on how smart she was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 19, 2019 12:47 am

"It does place you of importance... but being her student doesn't technically give you a rank above others. It certainly confers status, but no actual power that I'm aware of." Cadence said, then quirked her eyes up at that line of thought.

"Well, I can see how you'd reach that conclusion... but no, things normally don't work like that..." Though she does look thoughtful as she admits "Though now that I think about it, since after the event that brought you here, I've felt the Lust side of my spirit stirring and being a bit stronger... maybe things will work like that eventually."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 19, 2019 12:49 am

I Blinked "so...You're saying my Being is inspiring Lust in others?" I asked with a smirk aimed at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 19, 2019 12:58 am

She hummed, and nodded "That or your arrival has tipped the balance between Love and Lust. Which I'm perfectly fine with... Equestria could use a little more Lust." She purrs that out sensually, and for a brief moment, you could swear her coat had gotten a more darker, rosy pink, the crystal heart for her cutie mark having turned into a ruby hue and had an almost... vaginal shape to it before she returned to her normal state.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 19, 2019 12:59 am

I Blinked at that in confusion "Well, I wouldn't say I'm an overly lustful pony normally, I don't know why I'd change it." I hummed in thought.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 19, 2019 1:04 am

"Perhaps because in comparison to our Twilight, your quite the Lusty thing~?" Cadence suggested as she tried to resume the tour. "Our Twilight was always a bit more... innocent of such things. Not that she didn't think about them, but they were sort of forgotten about at times."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 19, 2019 1:06 am

I Blinked "How? I Grew up around you and for the entire time you were my slave your basically begged or demanded sex nightly." I Said with a raised brow aimed at her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games