Strange but Familiar New World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Strange but Familiar New World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 6:03 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Twilight Sparkle
Race: Unicorn
Appearance:https://i.pinimg.com/736x/77/aa/5e/77aa5e567e44afa8ff2da19d2da7f740.jpg
Bio:The Personal Student of Empress Solaria Formerly known as Princess Celestia, The Lady of Order and Founder of the Empire, Enemy of the Evil Night Mare, etc. Twilight, had always known something was wrong with her society, She felt violently ill at the thought of slaves, she despised mindless adherence to the law and found the "Tenant of Order" her teacher often talked about made her want to vomit, like a core part of her was rejecting the very idea, in ancient and forgotten books she found talk of harmony and was enthralled slowly she planned and plotted and finally on the night of the Nightmare's Return she and her friends got the Elements and used them on the world itself, next thing she knew she was feeling the pain from the fighting, having taken attacks from both Solaria and The Night Mare Standing in some....Big Room? Was That Solaria? Why was her Mane Not on Fire? Was that another her?! Finally she managed to say something "Cadence? Why do you have a horn? I'm pretty sure I'd notice if my Concubine became an Alicorn." Before Coughing out some blood and fainting.

As the darkness began to take you, your brain managed to latch onto some strange things... there were five other mares around you, a few you recognized but who looked different. You also saw a room that looked like a chamber you'd been in before, but the colors were all... softer and more welcoming, though the now broken windows left you a bit confused. There was also a strange green goop in various parts of the room, as well as black creatures of equine shape with bug like wings dropping from the wall, some crumpling in heaps and others landing with sickening thuds.

You hear someone calling out your name, and someone asking "What was that she said?" before the darkness took you.

When you wake up, your in... a room. It's familiar to you, but yet... different. It's hard to place right now. There is however something different- the form of a young baby dragon sleeping on your pillow next to you, a worried frown on his face as he shifted and mumbled something every so often.
Kuragari

Re: Strange but Familiar New World [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 6:09 am

I Blinked and stared at the baby dragon cuddled so Cutely near me, what the fuck? I slowly looked around the room noting how different everything seemed, softer, more accepting? Humming I slowly got out of bed and looked out the window and around, checking the room for traps or magical alarms as I did, Quickly Dismantling any I Might find, that was part of my training after all.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 6:14 am

It took you nearly five minutes to realize that... that there were no traps or magical alarms in the room. None whatsoever. In fact, as you stepped out onto a balcony nearby, you found yourself staring at a city that was so familiar to you... yet at the same time, was now suddenly alien. From the layout of some things, you quickly deduced you were in the Royal palace's guest wings, and laid out before you was Canterlot... but it was not the Canterlot you knew...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 6:17 am

I Stared and stared and slowly looked up towards the sky instead, scanning both it and scanning for anything else off as my gaze moved, only to freeze, the days were always blazing and the nights freezing, this, this sky was different....What the hell was going on?! Squeaking I turned and headed back inside, aiming to leave the room, feeling a bit panicked and confused.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 6:26 am

As you head back into the room, the doors open and in the steps… Empress Solaria? No… She looked like her, but your own training was instantly picking up details about her that made her into more like the polar opposite of Solaria. This Alicorn Held herself with a regal grace, and had a warm, almost motherly smile on her face as she looked down at you. She stopped a few feet into the room, sitting back on her haunches as she gazed down upon you with a curious look in her eye as she asked, "Did you sleep well?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 6:35 am

I Stared Back at her completely shocked, Frowned in thought and looked her over more Closely before slowly Responding "Well Enough, I'm not even feeling Phantom Pains, Why are you here to personally ask me that though?" I couldn't help but ask "I mean, If it pleases you to answer, of course." I dipped my head fearfully and submissively, just because she wasn't...Solaria didn't mean she couldn't have a temper, it seemed Alicorn's Naturally did if the Night Mare Meant anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 6:42 am

You almost don't notice it, as this Alicorn seems to have a better ability to mask her feelings than Solaria did, but you see the briefest glimmer of concern and worry flash over her face at your response will verbal and physical.

"Why wouldn't I come to check up on my personal student?" Though she studies you some more, she asks, "You are Twilight Sparkle, aren't you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 6:51 am

I Blinked in Confusion before Responding With a Small Spell "Ecce Adiurasset" I spoke, it was a Spell Solaria Created but was well known, it was simple, but effective, basically meaning your next sentence was a binding oath, that if broken would cause intense pain "I am Twilight Sparkle." I Spoke feeling the Oath Settle on me.....That should prove to her, The Self inflicted curse was a Sign of Being Sincere and Why the hell did she looked so shocked it was a basic oath with Self inflicted Curse attachment?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 6:54 am

She wasn't just staring at you in shock... but horror. "W~Why would you cast such a spell on yourself?! Where did you learn such... such a cruel piece of magic?" You can see confusion obvious in her face, worry for you as she was already working up the spells and rune lines for... for a high grade dispeller?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 7:02 am

I Blinked in Confusion "From a Basic Magic Book as a Filly?" I offered Confused "It's Not even That High Grade of an Oath?" I felt honestly Lost "I Mean, If You want a High Grade oath I could Always go with "O Anima Sol" But, that's old and I'm unsure if I can cast it right." I offered it was the Greatest Oath you Could take, Offering your Soul and Power to Solaria's Flames if broken, I'd never personally cast it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 7:08 am

You felt the dispell breaking the oath curse you'd placed on yourself, which was good because what she did next probably would have broken her focus and had her spell either cancel out or miscast. As it was, you suddenly felt yourself being pulled close to her side by a warm, soft wing and being... this... this was something you'd read about before and heard some ponies did, it was a... hug wasn't it? Cadence had given you one once before with her wings, but they weren't as soft or warm as these...

Why was she hugging you anyways?

"I would never ask anyone or anypony to use such a spell..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 7:17 am

I Could only blink in Confusion "But, it was the easiest way to be sure?" I said confused "You asked if I was Twilight Sparkle which meant you thought I'd been Replaced or Possessed or something, So Using that Oath with those words was the best as it meant if I wasn't Twilight Sparkle, Such as If I was something in Disguise, Possessed or Transformed and only thought I was Twilight Sparkle, Then I'd be in pain, as it didn't activate it means "I am Twilight Sparkle" and not just something that thinks I am." I pointed out with a simple smile and nod at my logic, she'd obviously see I was correct and stop overreacting "I mean, I've used it before, and broke it on purpose before just so I'd know what the pain felt like." I spoke calmly "I did it multiple times it's good spell for training pain tolerance, Which I Read was very important to learn magic as a filly so Obviously I should hurt myself to better learn magic, I've manage to stop screaming after ten seconds." I said happy at my accomplishment.......Why do I get the distinct feeling this Alicorn didn't feel the same way? Slowly I opened my eyes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 7:20 am

Her eyes were again wide in shock, but this time the horror and concern was deeper... yet you could see an inkling of an understanding. But perhaps not for what you were explaining.

"You are Twilight Sparkle... but I am beginning to think you are not my Twilight Sparkle. I do not know where you came, but I would never let a filly learn such a spell... it would be cruel and torture, even if they were the ones wanting to use it. And I can assure you... with me, you never need cast any sort of spell like that ever again."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 7:28 am

I Blinked "I'm Sorry I don't even Know what country we're in, I'm Twilight Sparkle Ex Nobili Domine Magna Of the Empire of Equestria Student of Empress Solaria Goddess of the Sun, Lady of Order, The Queen of Conquers, Enemy of the Night Mare, The Lady of Chains, The Domination of Magic, The Wing Shearer, Her Imperial Grace And Many Titles besides." I Told her formally "May I know who you are and why you reacted so....Badly?" I asked confused "If it pleases you of Course." I bowed again before peaking up at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 7:37 am

"First... you do not need to use that phrase." She says with a soft smile, then she gives you a bit of space as she says "I am Princess Celestia Solaris, Elder Diarch of the United Realms of Equestria, Stewardess of the Sun, Restorer of Harmony. Personal Mentor and dear friend of Twilight Sparkle of the House of Stars."

Your brain... twitches. Those... those were titles that your Empress used to have a very long time ago... before... before Solaris had chosen the path of Order. But... But Canterlot hadn't been such a big city back then... and that last bit...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 7:45 am

I Blinked and the words slipped out before I could Stop them "Solis et lunae simul." I mutter a curse of the Empire "Wait, You're what Solaria is suppose to be?" I asked in shock "Solaria hated Harmony Said belief in it was as treasonous as worship of the Night Mare or The Horned God of Chaos. And Carried the same punishment of being publicly beaten to death with an Iron Rod!" I couldn't help but yell "The only Reason I could even Find the Elements was Thanks to the battle between her and The Night Mare, Last thing I knew I was with the rest of the elements blasting both of them, and then I woke up in that Room and for some Reason my Concubine is an Alicorn." I groaned falling to the floor and covering my head "Did I somehow Restart the universe or something?" I wondered confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 7:52 am

You again feel yourself being embraced by this Alicorn, this Celestia... she leans down, giving you a maternal nuzzle before softly saying "Perhaps... you should start from the beginning. Or would you prefer I start? We have plenty of time either way... the wedding between your Brother and Princess Cadence has been put off for a few days while we clean up from the Changeling attack."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 7:55 am

I Blinked at that "But my brother's Gay?" I couldn't help but say confused "He and my Slave Guard Macintosh are with each other constantly, and not just in the Oath-Bound Shield and Slave Guard way." I pointed out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 8:06 am

Celestia blinked at this... then shook her head and said "I think it best if... I start then."

And so, for the next few hours, with her having a maid bring in some tea and lunch for the two of you, she begins to tell you what is obviously a summarized version of the last thousand years... and how she met Twilight Sparkle, the Twilight Sparkle of this world... and how she took her under her wing, guided her towards a path to be able to learn the lesson of harmony and friendship and to become the bearer of the Element of Magic... how she freed Luna from her prison, how she defeated Discord, and how just the other day by helping Cadence reach out to her brother when Chrysalis's magical influence was fading, was able to indirectly save the day.

Along the way, she tells you a bit about the friends who she mentioned "Would be wanting to see you later," and that she wasn't sure how to present you, or them, to each other now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 8:23 am

I Blinked "Well....That's Highly Different Than Solaria's Slave Empire." I admitted "For my Elements, Well, I Got my Cutie mark when I rearanged the Stars." I Told her "You Told me it was my Destiny to Kill the Night Mare and took me to the palace where you started training me, you were so pleased with my progress that you bought me two slaves, letting me choose who I wanted at the Slave Market, I ended up getting a bid Red Earth Pony Stallion I Named Macintosh, after the Ancient Settlement, and While Looking I found the Slave Masters Trying to Rape Cadence, As Cadence was a prime slave, raping or damaging her was against your laws, I used this to kill them before they could, I later named her Cadence thanks to her singing the first recorded Heart Song in over 900 Years." I explained "Soon after my Brother Swore himself as my Shield and the Gala for that is where I met Bonus est Dominus Fancy Pants, And Pauperes domine Spitfire, They formed my Elements, Mac was Honesty, Cadence was Kindness, My Brother was Loyalty, Fancy Pants was Generostiy and Spitfire was Laughter." I Told her "Um, You Enslaved Earth Ponies and Some Pegasi, As well as Diamond dogs And Zebra, Griffons were Auxilia and Dragons were Exterminated to the last, Crystal Ponies were also Exterminated, you deemed them Tainted by Harmony, Yaks and Buffalo were enslaved and Kirin and Hippogryph Exterminated." I said.

The entire time I'd been Talking I'd been scanning the food with my magic with every direction spell I knew.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games