Life as Twilight [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Life as Twilight [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 22, 2019 2:47 pm

She was happy to go ahead and tease you further, extending your orgasm a few minutes as she carefully drink up every last drop of your feminine nectar that you would unleashed before she finally pulled back and purred, "Oh yes, I think I found my new teachers pet."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 22, 2019 2:49 pm

I Fell Forward with a giggle, shaking a bit from the orgasm.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 24, 2019 3:03 am

Cheerilee and Roseluck both giggle at this, before shifting and laying atop each other in such a manner so that their mare-hoods were both presented to you. "Come along now my new pet, get to work tending to me and my dear friend here~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 24, 2019 3:05 am

I Blushed and moaned before burying my nose into them and licking eagerly doing my best to pleasure them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 26, 2019 2:50 pm

Both mares moaned, occasionally licking or nuzzling at each other but keeping their mouths free so you could hear their sounds of pleasure as their juices mixed together.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 26, 2019 3:06 pm

I was completely enamored with them, the world no longer existed as I pleasured them.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games