Life as Twilight [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Life as Twilight [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 12, 2019 2:25 pm

Suddenly, your lips are being claimed in a fierce, heated kiss... where Roseluck had been a bit more intimate, this was forceful and invigorating and full of lust. When she breaks it, Cheerilee purrs "Good~ I like to be on top, we'll get along alright."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 12, 2019 2:30 pm

I Blushed and Squeaked in surprise, my Tail Hiking up briefly as I froze and giggled shyly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 12, 2019 2:36 pm

"Mhm... I wonder... are you the sort to get turned on by doing it in public~?" Cheerilee asked as she stroked a hoof down your back.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 12, 2019 2:44 pm

I Blushed "When it's a Mare as Pretty as You I'm pretty sure I could get turned on anywhere." I told her softly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 4:47 am

Cheerilee simply blushed at that, and give one of your ears a more firm tug and nibble as Roseluck giggled and leaned over to the same.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 4:56 am

I Moaned softly enjoying the attention and rubbed my body against both of them in return, since they were teasing my ears.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 5:11 am

Your marehood starts to dampen and feel a bit needy as they focus on teasing, nipping, kissing and nuzzling at the rest of you. Since they lack wings or horns, their not quite able to stimulate your nethers at the same time, but your still enjoying the affections from both of them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 5:21 am

I Eagerly began nipping back at their ears once I was able, wanting to show my affection.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 5:28 am

Cheerilee seemed to enjoy the nipping just a bit more than Roseluck... or maybe she simply enjoyed reciprocating a bit more forcefully to show she was the one 'in charge'.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 5:31 am

I Hummed in pleasure and Submissively bared by neck for her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 5:45 am

She proceeded to leave about five or six hickies along your neck, moaning a bit as she said "Mmhm... I think you'd make a better Teacher's Pet then an assistant~ Would you like that~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 5:53 am

I Hummed and Giggled "Maybe that's why Celestia likes wrapping me in her wings~" I Purred Playfully back to tease her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 16, 2019 5:39 am

"Mhm, can't say since I don't know the Princesses taste... but I can say that If I had them I would~" Cheerilee says with a sultry smile as she nibbles your ear again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 16, 2019 6:12 am

I Hummed at the nip and my tail jolted up again playfully.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 4:58 am

Cheerilee glances around after a moment, then smiles as she shimmies back behind you and gives your tail whole a quick flick of her tongue, then nips at your Cutie Mark.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 5:08 am

I Gasped and Bit my Lip as my tail eagerly twitched to the and I wiggled my plot at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 19, 2019 12:03 am

Smirking at this, Cheerilee started leaving love bites all over your cutie mark on both flanks, every so often pausing to give your marehood a nuzzle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 19, 2019 12:10 am

I Was barely holding in my Whinnying and was stamping a fair bit in excitement.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 4:41 am

Cheerilee finally decided to push you over the edge as she reached down and bit at your love button.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 7:28 am

I Shuddered and moaned my full body doing it as I came and coated her face.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games