Life as Twilight [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Life as Twilight [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 12, 2019 12:51 pm

There's a slight, almost mischievous twinkle in her eyes, even as she gives you a sincere smile as she said "Well, we don't have an Assistant's position right now... but I might be able to get one made if you can show me your capable. Would that interest you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 12, 2019 12:54 pm

I Blinked at her and nodded eagerly "I really want to learn how to do this." I told her happily and innocently.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 12, 2019 12:58 pm

Humming a bit, she said "Then come by the school tonight. I'll have a little test for you to take to see how good you'd be as an assistant."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 12, 2019 1:03 pm

I Blinked and in my eagerness my words came out "Are we going to have sex? I just had my first time today but Rose Said I was good." I Said happily.....So I have Twilight's motor mouth...I just smiled though hiding my embarrassment.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 12, 2019 1:08 pm

Cheerilee blinked a bit in surprise, then chucked and gave you quite a set of bedroom eyes. "Well, I was thinking that if the oppurtunity came up I could make things more... fun for the test, so to answer you, perhaps, if you do good... and maybe still if you do badly~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 12, 2019 1:15 pm

I Giggled "Sorry it just sounded like something out of one of those kind of books I Found hidden in the library, so it's the first thing that popped into my head."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 12, 2019 1:20 pm

"Mhm, I have a few books like that, so it's alright." She then looks to Roseluck and says "You found a good one Rose~ I can tell this one's got plenty of potential as a lover." Roseluck just blushes brilliantly at that and smiles.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 12, 2019 1:23 pm

I Giggled "I only stopped thanks to something reflecting the sun into my eyes if that didn't happen I would have went on until night." I said proudly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 12, 2019 1:28 pm

Cheerilee giggled while Roseluck blushed even brighter. "You might have broken her if you did that."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 12, 2019 1:31 pm

I Blinked "You Can do that?" I asked stunned "I Thought that was only in books, like you know how they describe faces "Melting in Pleasure" or "Maddened by Pleasure" That can actually happen though?" I asked interested.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 12, 2019 1:39 pm

She smiles and nods, giggling as she says "There was a mare and a stallion who I dated about ten years back who liked work me over for hours on end once a week. It'd usually take a day or two, sometimes three, before I was back to normal~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 12, 2019 1:42 pm

I Blinked in interest "You can Date Multiple Ponies?" I asked in shock, Wide eyed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 12, 2019 1:44 pm

Now they both blinked a bit. "Uh, yeah. It's called a herd... are you not familiar with one?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 12, 2019 1:47 pm

I Shrugged "My Mom Is only with my Dad and My brother is only with my Foalsitter, and all the books I've read only had two ponies with each other." I said ducking my head with a blush, my ears folding down a bit on their own.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 12, 2019 1:59 pm

"Mhm... well, Canterlot Ponies tend to look down on Herds a bit... something about ancient Tradition I think." Cheerilee said, then smiled as she said "You should check your library's adult literature section... plenty of stories involving herds."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 12, 2019 2:03 pm

I Snorted "I haven't really had time to start looking through it all yet, What with the Pinkie Party, and The Who thing after and the party after that." I shrugged and giggled a bit blushing "And then Rose."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 12, 2019 2:07 pm

Rose smirked slightly at that. "I can give you some recommendations if you'd like, I've borrowed from that section before after all."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 12, 2019 2:10 pm

I Giggled and Shook my head "No I prefer Looking on my own, unless that was your way of hinting your kinks to me then sure."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 12, 2019 2:13 pm

Roseluck sputters at that while Cheerilee chortles and laughs at her friends embarrassment, humming a bit as she leaned in and whispered "By any chance... do you prefer to be on top... or bottom Twilight~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 12, 2019 2:17 pm

I blinked and Thought on it "I Think bottom." I admitted after a moment "Yeah I'm Pretty Sure I like bottom a lot better."
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games