Life as Twilight [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Life as Twilight [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 11:39 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Twilight Sparkle
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: http://pre07.deviantart.net/761c/th/pre/f/2017/030/d/4/good_morning_by_fensu_san-dax940b.png
Bio: A Normal Human Guy, known for disliking school if only because he constantly got into fights with bullies, He Enjoyed the MLP Show got out of it in later seasons, Read some Fanfics, Watched Equestria Girls, a Sort of Casual Fan he didn't know everything or every meme but still he enjoyed it. He then woke up as Twilight Sparkle, thinking it was some weird dream or even some weird Learn a Lesson thing he played along, helping the girls and freeing Luna....When he woke up still as Twilight He was decidedly Put off, but then thought about it....he didn't really lose anything from his world? So, why not make a better life here? He took a Shower and put on some socks cause he found it chilly only for someone to knock at the Library door, he opened it still half Asleep his eyes Lidded as he leaned against the Doorway, still damp hair hanging loosely he idly used the magic he had managed to figure out to pull his socks up more "Hmm~? Can I help you?" He asked Tiredly to whoever it was that had knocked.

You open the door and find... Roseluck standing in the doorway wearing a shirt and with a rose in her hair. She blinks but then smiles as she says "Well now, you know what a mare likes Twilight... didn't think a Canterlot Mare like yourself would be into something so naughty as those."

Something tickles at your head... something about the celebration last night at the town wide party after you and the others had saved Luna from her dark curse... you briefly recall, after having some cider, propositioning Roseluck? Or inviting her over? Something...
Kuragari

Re: Life as Twilight [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 11:51 am

I Blinked at that Thought Well that Explains why Spike wasn't here, I had asked Rarity to take care of him for today, I Hummed and Smirked "Well~ While I might not have much...Hooves on Experience I'm Well Read on the Subject at least, After all the Princess of Love was My Foalsitter, you wouldn't believe some books she had." I gave her a Smile as I leaned forward and nuzzled her, lightly nipping her ear before I pulled back Remembering reading something about that in some fics both the books and that ear nipping was something ponies did "Though I have to admit, All I did was wake up and try to look pretty, I feel like I can't compare to You." I said looking at how, well, Dressed up she was for whatever I had offered her,
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 12:42 pm

"Oohh my, savior of us all and the foal watched over by the Princess of love... mhm, means I'm even more blessed you took an interest in me." She returns the nuzzle with a smile but then blushes considerably at the ear nipping. Your compliment has her cheeks as rosy as her mane as she rubs one of her forelegs.

"W~Well, you said you were from Canterlot... and your the Princesses personal student. I wanted to make a better impression. I take it that I have?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 12:51 pm

I Couldn't help the Giggle, Chuckle Damn it! No it was a girly giggle, that escaped my mouth as I hummed "Roseluck, You are one of the Most Attractive Mares I've Seen, Ever, Even Without being all dressed up I think you could give Even Fleur De Lis a Run for her Bits." I told her completely honestly "Looking as you do now I feel Like I'm Going on a Date with a Dashing Noble One of the Kind Romantic Types who'll seduce me and Leave me Gasping for more under her talented care." I was still being completely honest with her and keeping my casual smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 1:07 pm

You get the impression she doesn't know who Fleur de Lis is... but her entire face is blushing bright rose red at your praise, and this time she reaches up and gives your ear a nibble. Perhaps it means something more than you know? She shivered at those last bits, and moaned a bit as she said "B~Buck, I~I almost rather just ask if we can go to your room now than wait til later..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 1:11 pm

I Laughed a bit at that and hummed "Well, If you don't mind me being a complete novice would could do that, though~ I would be missing breakfast so you'd need to take me to eat later~" I Sing Songed as I turned and Led her into my new home, hips Swaying naturally, honestly the only way I could walk now had my hips swaying, Not Wanting to Step on my tail I Hiked it up and to the side as I walked up to my new bedroom.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 1:23 pm

Roseluck followed after you, staring at your plot and especially your marehood, almost entranced as she said "Mhm, I think we can be eachother's breakfast's if you catch my meaning." You glance back and note that she's licking her lips and following the sway of your hips with great interest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 1:31 pm

I Snorted out a laugh and shook my head "Well Like I Said I'm a Novice, Though, I'm a pretty good student so I wouldn't mind some, intense, studying of Biology under you." I spoke cheerfully, if she wanted to make punny pick up lines I could too "Hmm~ How Fitting though, A Lucky Red Flower of Love and Passion getting Lucky and taking my Flower~" I purred still punning a bit but trying to make it sound, poetic or sexy or something, Lying on my bed I smirked at her "Do you want to take you clothes off first or are you hoping to soak them in my scent and parade around town in them?" I asked with a Coy grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 1:50 pm

"I may be a bit kinky, but not THAT kinky... yet." Roseluck said with a chuckle, taking a moment to take her shirt off before joining you in the bed, poising herself over you as she says "The socks however, can stay~" Then she leans in and claims your lips, showing off quite good kissing skills as her tongue gently begins to lead yours in an intimate dance across your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 1:58 pm

I Giggled and happily returned the kiss, I was a little clumsy but happy to explore her with my hooves, touching her cutie mark, I'd been a Virgin so I was actually really excited for this and a Bit fearful, when we broke for air I giggle again "I know it's probably dumb but I'm kinda afraid, mostly that I'll mess up and send you running never to come back." I admitted with a blush, my eyes fluttering a bit as I gave her a nuzzle, Maybe it was silly but I was feeling a bit lovey dovey, Mostly because this was my first time probably.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 2:03 pm

She smirked a bit, giving your own cutie mark emblazoned flanks a smack as she purred "After our kiss last night, even if we were both a bit drunk, I don't think there's much you could do to send me running away~" She then started kissing up to your head... where your horn laid.

As much as some stories liked to make it out to be some erogenous zone akin to a dick, it wasn't that. It was still sensitive though, closer perhaps in some ways to a nipple in the level of sensitivity as she began to trail her tongue along the spiral.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 2:06 pm

I closed my eyes and hummed in pleasure relaxing under her rather tender teasing, getting more into the mood and almost going into a minor trance as I bit my lip enjoying the attention.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 2:14 pm

"Mmh, you really like horn play huh~?" She asks with a giggle as she notes this, shifting and moving her backhoof so she could begin to lightly rub it against your sex.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 2:19 pm

I Blushed "I Think I Like Any Play, I'm a Novice, and not exactly by choice, my overprotective big brother is the guard captain, I've never been, Touched Like this by anyone, Pony or not." I Told her feeling embarrassed as I explained "I, You're the First Mare outside my family and the Princesses I've so much as Nuzzled." I Told her feeling, nervous, "I, You're my First." I said as simply as I could Looking Shyly up at her through my lashes, unsure on how she'd take that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 07, 2019 12:33 am

She blinked a bit at that, but then smiled and caressed your sides as she said "Mhm, well then, I'll be sure to make this most special occasion as gentle... or as rough, as you like~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 07, 2019 12:36 am

I blushed and Giggled a Bit nervous "Hmm~ Maybe save the Rough for, Later Dates?" I asked with a Shy smile as I Nuzzled against her hoof happily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 07, 2019 12:42 am

Roseluck nodded, smiling and locking lips with you again as she continued to gently grind her hind leg into your marehood... soon however, she turned around and began to settle in atop you... her own marehood now presented to you as she said "Bon appetite!" before giving your love button a slow, teasing lick.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 07, 2019 12:45 am

I Stared Wide eyed for a Couple Seconds before practically pushing my muzzle into her as my Tongue eagerly shot out to explore every last millimeter of her passage, eager, willing and happy to please her, yeah I was clumsy but I was giving it my all and trying to listen for cues on what felt good.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 07, 2019 12:55 am

Roseluck let out a surprised squeak at this, soon squirming atop you and having trouble focusing on your own marehood. "D~Definitely eager alright... oohh... t~too eager! Y~You keep that up I won't be able to r~return the favor."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 07, 2019 1:00 am

I Moaned and nuzzled into her crotch my tongue pushing eagerly deeper to just graze her cervix before I pulled back "You taste like Roses and Smooth Milk Chocolate You're just to tasty~" I moaned why the hell did she taste like this I'll never know, weird pony awesomeness? I don't care I was going to enjoy both the taste and making her wiggle and writhe with pleasure.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games