Resident Lust [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Resident Lust [Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:59 am

Yes, you were certain that the moment their seed was coating your womb and stomach, your mind would clear, and you could finally get ready to figure out just what was going on around here. They both gave a bestial groan as your voice and cunt worked their shafts desperately. Finally, they reached their limit, but you were surprised about just how thick their semen was as it fired into you with much force.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:38 pm

I came hard as they finally started firing their thick cream into my depths, my vision going white as my cunt phone and gripped to them along with my mouth and throat… Yes, yes this was what I wanted this was what I needed at the moment this would clear my mind and finally let me think straight… At least that's what I was telling myself as like a grade A slut I tried to milk them for all they were worth.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:46 am

You could feel bulges travel up their lengths telling you how far from the tip each splash of fresh seed was. As it painted your womb and throat, you could feel the tingling start to dull and reseed as the cum satisfied you, but it turns out they weren't done with you yet. The man behind you lifted you up by your thighs pressing your back against his chest. As his cock was pulled from your mouth a blast of seed landed in your cleavage. You were now being held up with your legs pulled up and out exposing your impaled cunny to the eyes of the man before you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:09 pm

It was nice that the tingling had faded with the satisfaction of their release, but as it became clear they weren't letting me go as I was lifted up and received a spurt of cum onto my chest, I squeaked and tried to squirm as I blushed at the way I was being shown off to the other guy.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:52 am

Lifting your knees further, the man behind you popped his cock free shifting you forward to tease at your ass now. The one before you took that as an invitation approaching closer. Despite their recent orgasm, neither of them had softened up at all, and the one approaching you didn't seem shy about having his partner's sloppy seconds.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:19 am

"N~No... n~no, l~let me go... I~I don't want more!" I said, even as... a teeny, tiny voice in my head that I wasn't exactly paying attention to murmured that I did... I did want more... their cum was so nice and tingly and warm... and I hadn't gotten a good lay in a while... still, I struggled against them as I tried to get out of their grip.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

We introducing an infection mechanic, or just gonna sort of rp it out?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:26 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sure, we can do corruption. I'll let you chose from a couple effects each time you advance a stage.
Corruption Stage:0
2/10

(16)Your struggles give them some trouble. Even with their strength, holding you up seems to put them in a precarious position, and you manage to kick off of his friend sending the on holding you up back to the floor where his grip loosens, and you roll free. Looking about, you see two ways out. The busted doorway behind you and a doorway to your right, or you could try to take these things down instead of running.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:16 pm

At this point, my only concern is to get away before they can rape me again. As such, my focus is purely on getting away from as I make a mad dash for the busted doorway behind. Although as it turns out, in my haste to flee the scene and escape, I leave behind everything I brought in with me.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:25 am

The creatures got up beginning to follow you, but they're slow, and one of them still needs to stand up before he can give chase, so your escape is rather easy. You make your way down the halls in a panic to get as far away from those things as you can. You duck into a room certain they won't be able to follow your path. Looking about, you see a mess hall for feeding the inmates, and you hear the rattling of pots and pans. Someone is back in the kitchen and hasn't noticed you yet.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:45 pm

As I ducked into a cafeteria, some of the panic managed to slip away and I quickly cursed the fact that I had left all my gear behind along with my clothes. At the sound of pots and pans rattling, I gulp and slowly begin moving my way towards the kitchen... need to see if it's someone who can help, or if it's someone I need to run from.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:00 am

Walking to the back. you notice there's a serving counter with an open window to the kitchen making a convenient place to look into the kitchen without having to enter it. (13)Leaning over the counter you look about to find the source of the disturbance. A man in a leather jacket is looking around for something while a couple of cans of food lay nearby. During one particular movement, you see a camera hanging from his neck swings out from under the coat.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:58 am

Spotting the man, I try to stay a bit hidden, wanting to try and observe a bit longer... I didn't want to reveal myself only to learn this guy was like those other two.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:58 am

(8)Carefully, you lean over the counter to get a better look, but your hand brushes against a pot when you weren't paying attention and sends it clattering to the floor. The man looks at you with shock for a moment before relaxing a moment. "Phew, you aren't one of them, and you don't look like one of their sluts either."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:58 pm

I almost take offense at that, but given the situation I decide to let it slide as I blush let a huff as I say, "N-No, no I'm not one of those things or whatever you mean by that. Just what the heck is going on?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:12 am

He gives a whistle. "You've stumbled into the wrong place to not know what's going on." His eyes light up before he pulls a can opener out of a pile of pots. "How familiar are you with Umbrella Corporation?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:20 am

"I've heard of them... they used to be a big Pharmaceutical company... thought they got disbanded a few years ago over some outbreak of a virus they were studying. Is that what's happened here?" I ask as I try to keep myself alert to the rest of the room.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:07 am

"Something like that, but this place was shut down before the outbreak, so when the government shut everything down, they just wrote this place off." He gets a derogatory smirk on his face. "The Feds musta had better things to do than fully investigate a company that got a U.S. city nuked."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:28 pm

"I can't believe I forgot about that event…" I say as I shake my head, but then I look back to him as I say, "that is exactly explain what happened here though… Are you saying something like that happened here?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:52 am

"From what I heard, the other virus was some sorta super soldier formula. They were looking to make a working male enhancement formula here. It does apparently work, but the subjects seem to turn completely sex-crazed as a result."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:27 pm

"I've kind of noticed that, yes." I said as I shook my head, then asked, "But what did you mean about one of their sluts? They are working on a male enhancement drug, what do women have to do with it?"
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games