Resident Lust [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Resident Lust [Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Mon May 27, 2019 11:34 pm

As you struggle with him, you find yourself surprised by this man's sheer strength as he begins pushing you back. You realized you were either going to need to get a hold of one of your weapons or rely more on avoiding his grasp than trying to resist it. (4)You heard a slam against the door behind you followed by two more before the door breaks down revealing another naked man. As he starts shuffling through the broken door you finally recognize how zombie-like his movements were.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 28, 2019 1:58 pm

The zombie like movements finally spur me to act now as I hear the one crashing from behind and spot another of these strange men. "T~That's enough out of you!" The fact that he was naked further spurred me on as I tried to grab for the first one I could get... not sure if my pistol or knife were closer.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 29, 2019 2:33 am

Reaching for your hip, you feel your fingers wrap around a handle. You recognize the feel of it as your combat knife drawing it and waving it at the man in front of you giving him his last warning. Strangely, there is not even a slight hesitation as he keeps his grip tightly on your chest sending another shiver of pleasure through you. It was like he didn't even care about the weapon in your hand.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 29, 2019 1:35 pm

"T~That... t~that does it!" I said with a whine, my breasts thrusting forward a bit in reaction to his continued groping... that weird tingling was making it fell better than it should, at least so I thought... I tried to jab it into the things head, hoping that it would get him to let go of me.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 31, 2019 12:56 am

(18)Sinking the blade into its face you're surprised that it doesn't seem particularly dissuaded from its attack. Thinking quickly though, you're able to twist the blade using it to get leverage that helps you push him away. The thing starts to slowly stand up, and you hear the one behind you finish breaking the door out of its way.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 31, 2019 4:49 am

Panting from the exertion and the fear starting to fill me, I draw my pistol and try to fire at the things head before turning and doing the same to whatever is behind me as I try to duck and weave past him so i can get away from these two... people, monsters, creatures? Whatever they were.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:54 am

Drawing your pistol, you aim it right at the thing in front of you's face, (4)but in your haste, you forget to turn off the safety. Even with the large cut in his face, the man before you lunges grabbing for your wrists this time.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:37 pm

Cursing and gasping as he takes hold of my wrists, I decide to go for an old dirty move. With as much force as I can I try to drive my foot up into his groin and hope that takes him down so that I can escape.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:54 pm

(3)As you pull back your leg intent of driving it between his legs, he lunges forward with his face. You feel his teeth gently pinching against your throat, and all your strength abandons you at once. Your knees buckle sending you to the floor held upright by your wrists now with his shaft mere inches from you, and God does it smell good right now.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:05 pm

I let out a surprise squeal at this, left panting and staring at his shaft as my head spins I breathe in the strange musk coming off of it. Worse, I actually find myself licking my lips a bit as I gaze at it and find my resistance starting to tremble.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:35 pm

Groaning, the man before you yanks your arms forward bringing your face up against his crotch where you get a stronger whiff of his unnaturally intoxicating musk. he continues grinding his cock against your lips right underneath your nose distracting you until you forget about the other man. Until he wraps his arms around you grabbing your tits in his firm grip.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:35 pm

Even before the second man had reached around and taken hold of my chest, the strange and alluring scent I was breathing in was already doing its work on my mind and body as I let out an aroused moan. Already I was starting to kiss and suckle at the shaft and tip as my eyes grew hazy and I began to sway my rear side to side.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:58 am

As if recognizing that you were more docile now, the one before you dropped your wrists while the other's hands moved down to your hips. Your rear was pulled up while your head was being caressed. Despite the obvious desire in the pulsing of his cock, he teased you a little pulling it out of the way several times preventing you from touching it with your lips. You felt the strong fingers of the other one grip the waist giving you only moments before your lower clothing would be torn apart.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:47 am

I should have been resisting… I should of been fighting both of these things and trying to kick them back or at least run away… Yet instead hearing was pushing my rear back towards the monster as he let out a soft whimper is the one in front of me teased me so. The strange musk and whatever that deer had injected into me was messing with my head and making it hard to think, leaving only my baser desire to act as I found myself wanting more.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:15 am

You were completely under their power as the man behind you tore at your clothing to expose your pussy. It shivered as it was exposed to the chill of the air, but a hot piece of meat was soon in place to stave off the cold. The two of them seemed to be coordinating as your mouth and pussy were quickly filled spit-roasting you between the two males. Their shafts were thick and pulsed within you as they began to rapidly thrust in and out of you. The one before you grabbed you by the hair using it as leverage to move you up and down his shaft.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:03 pm

Mind spinning, so much pleasure as they took me and use me right then and there… I should of been struggling, should have been biting, clawing, kicking, shaking, something! It I couldn't seem to get the willpower up to push them away resistant any fashion… If anything, I was starting to moan like a whore as my hips rolled back to meet the thrusting of the one behind me… And my moans only grew in volume as the one in front of me gripped my hair and use my mouth like a cock sleeve.

my head feel so fuzzy, my body is tingling… What… What's happening to me?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:39 am

The two of them saw you back and forth between the two of you using you like a sex toy. Their pre only enflaming your lust further as the tingling spread. You wondered if your superiors had any idea of what they were sending you into, but thoughts were coming with more and more difficulty as desperation overtook you. They had what you needed if only you could get them to let you have it. The pairs groaning was getting louder to match your muffled moaning, and a distant part of your mind worried someone might hear this, but you couldn't pull yourself away from those delicious cocks.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:03 am

T~Their cum... I... I~I need their cum... w~when they give me their c~cum, I~I'll be able to think straight! I soon realize, half my mind being horrified I'm even thinking this even as I moan more and start working to get them off, my own orgasm drawing closer with each thrust, bob, roll and smack as I gurgled around the shaft fucking into my throat. As the tingling and the pre made me hornier and hornier, I soon found myself even forgetting that fear- all that mattered right now was having these big, hard, yummy cocks pumping me full of jizz.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:04 am

Each thrust of their hips packed more pre into you, but you knew they were packing something much more potent in those heavy swinging balls. They fucked you like machines as they worked their way deeper and deeper inside of you. The cock in your mouth prodding at your tonsils, but he kept pushing harder as if possessed by the need to feel your throat around his cockhead. The man behind you grabbed your ass cheeks squeezing a molding them between his fingers. Suddenly, you felt them pick up the pace, and you knew they were reaching their limit.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:11 pm

~G~Give it to me... p~please, I~I'm going to go crazy if I have to wait any longer... g~give me your cum s~so I can get away and try to make sense of all this! I cried out in my mind even as I came hard around them, my slit milking the one behind me for all he was worth as my scream of ecstasy rippled around the other's manhood.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games