Resident Lust [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Resident Lust [Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sat May 18, 2019 3:48 am

Coming down safely is not difficult as you discard the parachute and get a look around. The coast is clear, and you begin moving towards the prison. The area is pretty quiet which seems a bit odd until you hear the sound of crunching leaves. There is something nearby, but listening for a bit, you realize it's still a few yards away and isn't getting any closer..or farther. You begin to wonder if you should check out what's making the regular crunching of leaves or ignore it to get on with your mission.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 18, 2019 11:51 pm

Glad that everything so far was going smoothly, I keep an ear out as I start looking around. As I hear the sound of crunching leaves nearby, I stop and keep still as I ready myself. However, it's not drawing closer... but it's not moving away.

best to play it safe and check it out I think to myself as I move towards the source of the sounds.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 19, 2019 12:52 am

Moving closer, you notice that the sound is very rhythmic, and is slowly getting faster. Drawing even closer, you start to hear the sounds of animals in the next clearing. Looking through the tree line, you find a pair of dear, a doe and buck. To your surprise, the buck is mounted atop the doe wildly crashing his hips against the doe's. Even stranger, the doe's muzzle is turned upward and locked with the buck's like they were kissing.

A twig snaps beneath your heals, and the two animals turn to face you not stopping the wild rutting. As the buck pulls it's muzzle from its partner something inside of his mouth seems to remain inside hers until he pulls further to reveal some kind of tendril. The opening at the end throbs and drools out a translucent liquid before opening to screech at you.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 19, 2019 1:06 am

To say I was caught off guard would be an understatement. Especially when a tendril of some sort revealed itself to be coming out of the thing's mouth! "S~Sweet jesus!" I shouted as I stumbled back in a mixture of shock and horror, my foot catching on a root behind me and sending me to land on my ass with a loud oomph.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 19, 2019 1:30 am

The creature thrust one last time into the female beneath it, and she let out a shout that seemed to be mixed with both lust and fear before collapsing to the ground. The male pulling itself from her turned to you and approached. The tentacle swayed side to side as the beast approached. You could see underneath it it's cock glistening with sexual fluid.

When it was only a few more feet away from you, the tendril lunged forward with surprising speed pressing against your lips. Something feeling like teeth wedged between your lips and began prying your mouth open. Then you felt it. You were reminded of the fluid dripping from its tip when it screeched as something thick dripped onto your tongue. A warm tingling overtook your tongue and started to spread.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 19, 2019 1:08 pm

I sat on the ground, almost transfixed by what I was seeing as it stepped towards me, my eyes briefly focusing on it's still slickened shaft. However, I quickly realized I had more important matters to deal with- a muffled scream escaping my mouth as the tendril caught my lips and pushed in enough to drip something onto my tongue. Whatever it was made my tongue and soon my mouth feel warm and tingly and...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Doing my own will roll here. 18

Grunting and gasping, I reached out and tried to pull and force the thing off, my other hand now scrambling for my combat knife as I ignored the weird tingling and focused on getting this thing, whatever it was, off of me.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 19, 2019 10:45 pm

The warm tingle started spreading through your face. You didn't know what this fluid was trying to do to you, but seeing what this thing had done to the doe which was still trying to get back up on its hooves, you knew you had to do something. As the tendril kept pumping its thick drool into your mouth, the buck moved in closer looking most satisfied with itself. As your fingers searched their way down your side, they finally found the handle to the knife wrapping around it and swiping at your assailant.

It saw the blade at the last minute and pulled its head back, but it didn't have time to retreat the tentacle as well screeching in pain as metal met flesh. It looked at you with rage in its eyes a trickle of blood falling from the length. Its eyes were alight with rage when it screeched at you, and at that moment, you realized you had a choice. Fight or flight?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 4:32 am

My body was starting to warm up thanks to whatever that thing had just fed me, and the situation I was in right now I wasn't sure I want to stick around to try and fight the thing. So I quickly stumbled up, ripping the strange tendril from my lips and tossing aside as I turned and ran in the direction of my objective. A part of me screamed that I should go ahead and take that thing down and radio in about it, but right now I just want to get away from the strange monster.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 21, 2019 2:09 am

The thing screeched once more as you began to run, and in the distance, you could hear others answering the call. It was certain now that what you needed more than anything was shelter. As the prison came into view, you could hear the hoof beats closing in, but you couldn't tell how many there were. As you approached the gate looked rusted from age, but it was better than nothing as you threw it shut behind you. The rush from the gate to the front door was made tenser as you heard the gate rattling from the force trying to break through. Entering the room and throwing the door shut, you locked it giving you a breather for now.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 22, 2019 2:33 pm

There was only one thing I could do, and that was keep running as I try to keep out of reach of these strange, mutant, rape happy deer. There were several times where I stumbled, I nearly landed flat on my face, but I kept going. Even once I was inside the prison yard and with the gate shut behind me, I didn't stop until I was in the first room I came to. As soon as I heard the click of the lock, I leaned back against the door and slid to the floor as I panted and gasped. The adrenaline rush was starting to come to an end as the immediate danger was passed…

It was also at this point that I realized that somehow at some point, I'd lost my phone and the radio I'd been given to stay in contact with the agency. I cursed up a storm for moment before slowly getting back to my feet and taking a look around… I hadn't exactly taken a good look at the room I was entering after all.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 22, 2019 6:54 pm

A quick check of yourself reveals that you are indeed missing all your methods of communicating, but you managed to keep track of your knife and pistol. At the very least, you wouldn't be defensless though you doubt you have enough bullets to fend off those deer out there.

Looking around you, you can see a short entryway. Right in front of you was a gate, rusted shut from disuse with another gate right behind it though that one had been knocked out of place. To your left is a window covered in grime, so you can't see through it. On your right, there's an opening with some old shards of glass, the window on that side having long since been shattered. Of in the distance, you can hear the faint sounds of feet shuffling. There's someone here, but they're still a distance away.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 23, 2019 7:52 am

Frowning as I glance about and I hear the sound of some shuffling feet, I draw my pistol and warily move off towards the direction of it... trying my best to ignore the strange tingles still going through me thanks to whatever that mutant stag had given me...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 24, 2019 1:21 am

Whoever was making that sound was coming in from past the pair of gates in front of you, and didn't sound like they were in any kind of hurry. Thankfully, through the broken window on your right, you could see that that room had a door into the next area if you wanted to sneak up on whoever was making that sound. Of course, the gates also provided a defensive position. If you called them over, you could aim at them through the gate.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 24, 2019 3:24 am

As much as the thought of calling out to them appealed to me (and taking advantage of the gate), I decided to go ahead and head the back way to try and surprise them... perhaps that way I could get some answers. The strange mutant deer had to be involved with whatever was going on here.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 25, 2019 2:58 am

Going through the window, and around the gates, you look down the hall to your right. You can still hear the shuffling, but it's coming from behind a door. As you're looking, you hear movement close by, way too close in fact. You manage to jump forward to avoid getting grabbed from behind and find a strange man standing behind you. He's just standing up as you lay eyes on him, but something's not right. His movements are strange, but before you can contemplate them fully, you realize. This man is completely naked and erect.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 25, 2019 11:12 pm

As I manage to dodge the attacker, my eyes go wide when I see the state of him. This is some strange man, completely naked and hard as a rock it seems, and he was coming after me. I was frozen for a good moment, my brain trying to figure out what in hecks name was going on as it tried to make a connection between this man, those strange deer, and the possibility that something very, very wrong was going on here.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 26, 2019 2:56 am

As you contemplate the man's strange behavior, he lunges for you again and manages to grab hold of your breast. The hard squeeze of your tit sends a strange shiver through you that seems to react with the strange fluid the deer had forced into your mouth. The tingling sensation suddenly flares up and spreads quickly throughout your body. His cock was starting to look very tempting as the tingling spread leaving behind an intense warmth.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 26, 2019 2:38 pm

I gasped as he groped at my breast so roughly... and worse yet, the sudden flaring of tingling that came just from that touch and what it fed me has my head spinning, a woozy "O~Ohh.." escaping my lips as I shiver and squirm. I try to shake my head and pull away, but the weird tingling has my thoughts muddled and it taking a moment for me to recover and attempt to gather my wits.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 27, 2019 3:52 am

The man before you groans at the sound of your voice, and you notice that despite him already being rock hard, his erection grows a little more in size while he continues toying with your breast. Then you notice the shuffling sound from earlier. It was coming from behind and was now moving towards you. Warmth was still flowing through your veins dulling your mind but not your senses.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 27, 2019 4:41 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

will roll 14

The sound of movement coming from behind made me spurr into some action, trying to push this strange man away as I growled out "G~Get away from me you creep! W~What the heck is ~aahh~ w~wrong with you?" I wanted to try and grab for my gun or knife, but I needed both hands if I was going to push him off.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games