Resident Lust [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Resident Lust [Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sun May 05, 2019 3:50 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name Janice Lorsa
Age 27
Appearance https://em.wattpad.com/96b6370e97eaaac2 ... 302e6a7067
Bio Janice comes from a long line of men and woman who've worked in law enforcement, the military, or the medical field and has done her best to make her family, close and distant, proud through her work in the FBI. She can be a bit overconfident at times however due to her belief that she's destined for greatness in her field just as so many other members of her family have been.

You looked down to make sure certain you were at the address. The person who gave you the paper had told you nothing about the assignment other than to leave your uniform and badge behind, and now you were pulling up in some farm in the middle of nowhere. The only person you could see at the moment was a farmer just standing in front of his barn.
Firehead

Re: Resident Lust [Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 05, 2019 4:41 pm

Blinking in confusion as I compared the nearby mailbox and street sign with the address listed, I slowly got out and made for the man, trying to keep as friendly an expression and posture as I could as I waved and called out "Hey there! Think you can help me out a bit?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 06, 2019 1:05 am

The man stares at you for a moment lifting his arm and thrusting his thumb at the entrance to the barn. Then, without another word, he slowly walks over to the house leaving you to investigate the barn. Inside, stands a decently sized private jet. Two men walk up to you quickly, one of them brandishing a photo. "Good, you're here. Get in, and we'll take off shortly."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 5:44 am

I blink at this, surprised to find the private jet inside a simple barn like this. I glanced at the two men as they come up to me, noting that they seem to be a little nervous or in a fair bit of a hurry and I asked, "What's the rush and where am I going?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 07, 2019 2:14 am

"Don't know what the rush is but watch the questions. We're on a strictly need to know basis, so we only know we're dropping you off in some podunk town in Kentucky, Beaverville or something. Now c'mon, we gotta get going."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 09, 2019 6:24 am

I didn't exactly like being kept out of the loop like that and this only put me more on edge, but curiosity went ahead and urged me onward as I went ahead and climbed aboard the plane, hoping that this wasn't some big waste of time or something that would wind up with me needing to be rescued or to try and break out.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 10, 2019 1:05 am

Once you were on board, the men quickly got into the cockpit, and only a few moments later, you heard the engine start. You were still left to wonder what was going on. It wasn't until the plane was airborne that the large screen monitor turned on by itself revealing a man. You didn't recognize him, but from his uniform, he was probably something like your boss' boss. "Ahh Agent Lorsa, please confirm that there is no one in the room with you, so we can begin."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 10, 2019 4:00 am

I glance about the cabin, and when I see no sign of the two men or anyone else I go ahead and nod as I say, "It does appear that I am alone in here… So what's this all about? Just when my being sent into?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 11, 2019 2:55 am

The man on the screen gets to business when it becomes clear you are alone. "Alright agent, we're having you sent to Beaverville. We need you to look into an old, abandoned prison facility. It's recently begun drawing power, and we want to know who it is and what they're up to."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 12, 2019 12:55 pm

I nodded, this at least was some more information. "Any background or additional intel? Will I be dropped off in the town, or will I be parachuting near the prison in question?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 12, 2019 3:08 pm

"As you might have guessed a lot of things relevant to the mission are classified. In the event of the worst case scenario, we'll reveal new details only if they become relevant to your mission. We hope they won't become relevant. As for drop off, you'll be parachuting near the prison. No reason to involve the locals any more than necessary."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 4:44 am

I wasn't liking the way that things were going already, but I wasn't in much condition to argue it at the moment as I simply nodded and had one final question. "So what gear my getting, or my going in with just what I have on my person?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 14, 2019 1:12 am

"There should be a duffel bag under your seat with your equipment." Looking down, you find what he was talking about. The bag contains three items. A pistol which is clearly not the standard issue. "This is undercover work. No one is to know you're FBI." The second is a small combat knife. "For emergencies." The last is a phone. "A satellite phone since cell reception is spotty at best. Make sure you keep us up to date on any major finds."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 14, 2019 2:06 pm

"I hope if it ends up being necessary additional equipment will be gotten to me if this turns out to be something big... or is this more a reconnoiter and call for backup sort of deal?" I asked as I looked over the equipment then before nodding and saying "Anything else to know before I get there?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 15, 2019 2:54 am

"We're not ruling out the possibility that additional equipment or personnel might be necessary, so arrangements are being made." He leans back thinking about it for a moment as if trying to figure out how to put it. "If there's no sign of power usage at first, look deeper. There's more to that building but don't dig any deeper than necessary to find the culprit and deal with them."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 7:31 am

"Understood Sir, I'll keep that in mind." I say with a curt nod, hoping that the trip there wouldn't take much longer. I really wanted to get the show on the road and show that I had just as much potential as everyone else my family had shown so far.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed May 15, 2019 8:57 pm

"You should be approaching the drop zone soon, so I'll leave you to it. Good luck, Agent Lorsa." He gives you a sharp salute before the monitor shuts off disconnecting you from your superior.

Your left to gather your own thoughts for a minute or two before you hear the door open, and one of the pilots steps through. "Alright, we're almost there. C'mon up to get your parachute fitted."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 16, 2019 6:08 am

Saluting right back, I nodded as soon as one of them came out and said it was time. Eagerly, I got the parachute on and checked everything twice to make sure I had all I needed, then I moved over towards the door I was to jump out, waiting for the signal to go.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 17, 2019 2:08 am

With everything set, the two of you waited for a few moments before he nodded. "One minute," came over the loudspeaker and he opened the door waiting a few more moments before signaling you to jump.

The wind howled through your hair as you fell towards the forest below. The prison could be seen on the hill overlooking the small town. Looking around, you could already tell, you would land about a half mile away from your destination. Looks like you're in for a short hike.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 5:09 am

Looking for a clear spot to land on, I soon pulled my parachute and glided on down the rest of the way. As soon as I touch down, I hurriedly took the parachute off as I pulled out my weapon and scanned the area around me first. Once I was sure there was no sign of trouble, I slowly began to make my way up towards my mission objective. All the while telling myself that this mission was what was going to prove to everyone that I had what it took… I wasn't going to let the agency or my family down.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games