Princess Nymphadora [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Princess Nymphadora [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 7:44 am

She smirked and simply pointed between your legs, where you could see and feel an ovipositor capable dick springing forth...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 7:45 am

I Glared at it and Quickly transformed into a girl again, before looking up and smiling innocently.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 7:56 am

Your mother smirked and simply kissed your nose as the knowledge of how to fill Celestia with Changeling eggs flitted into your mind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 7:58 am

I Squeaked and my tail started wagging happily on it's own.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 8:08 am

"Mmhm, you should go let your adoptive parents know your alright as well. We can talk about other things later... and I'm supposed to please the Princess of the night in an hour as well." Chrysalis says with a smirk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 8:11 am

I Blinked in interest "You'll have to let me know how that goes, Rainbow Dash bet she was a super Dom, I bet she was surprisingly Loving or Tender." I told her before fluttering out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 8:18 am

She smirked "I have a feeling that, since she can visit dreams, and has seen many things I suspect, she's probably both~" She gives you another nuzzle before you flitter out, your hive mates informing you that your Parents were still at home... apparently not every member of the hive was being held for now, some had escaped detection and were now spying and hiding in case anything was needed to be done for the sake of the hive.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 8:22 am

I Blinked and Flew out with a Hum, just mindlessly heading to my parents.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 8:45 am

You get many looks from some of the ponies of Canterlot as you head to the estate, but you eventually reach home, though it seems the hive hadn't entirely told you what they were up to as you see your mother riding your father on the large porch behind the house... neither of them noticing you yet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 8:50 am

I Stayed in Filly Form and Turned back into a Unicorn, grinning, Rainbow and Pinkie, cause I wanted to prank them, Giggling I raced over "Hey Hey I Just Read a New Book it....What are you doing that looks funny?" I asked cocking my head innocently, like I'd Really been turned into a Filly as I looked at them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 9:15 am

They both froze, looking startled... then your mother squeaked, because apparently being caught in the act like this by a filly you had tightened her up enough that your father had started to cum. "T~Twiliht? T~Thath you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 9:25 am

I Blinked and cocked my Head the other way "Mommy? What are you doing? Oh I should Look this up in books right?! Princess Celestia Will help me if I told her what you were doing right?" I asked cheerfully.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 22, 2019 2:50 pm

Your mother seemed nearly ready to pass out at this as she squeaked again, though your father even with the blush on his face suddenly said, "I may be a little… Occupied right now, but I'm fairly certain that having sex hasn't suddenly throws back in time… I don't think magic works quite like that."

This seemed to make your mother regained some of her sense as she asked, "Twilight? That really you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 22, 2019 2:53 pm

I Hummed and Nodded Happily "Yup Mommy, Why wouldn't it be?" I asked acting clueless.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 24, 2019 3:05 am

"But… But our Twilight is a full-grown mare, not a filly…" She says… Then after a moment her eyes seemed to light up when she opened her mouth to say something… Only for your father to simply claim her lips and pushed her down onto her back as he chuckled and said, "You're enjoying this are you Twilight?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 24, 2019 3:07 am

I Giggled and Grew back into being full Groan "I'll admit it is fun to mess with you two after all the times you teased me~" I Said easily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 26, 2019 2:48 pm

"W~We didn't mean to tease you!" Your mother squeaked, while your father just chuckled and said "I have a feeling her being a changeling couldn't help it any... any time we started having fun or making love she'd end up being drawn to what we were up to anyways."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 26, 2019 3:06 pm

I Snorted "It's Still weird to suddenly have a penis." I Murmured with a blush.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games