Princess Nymphadora [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Princess Nymphadora [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 9:17 am

You could hear Chrysalis moaning as Celestia hums and purrs into your ear in a brief stint away from her cock "You taste quite delicious Twilight~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 9:21 am

I Was So overwhelmed I Just screamed the first thing in my mind "MY FIRST NAUGHTY DREAM HAD YOU TEACHING ME BREEDING 101!" I Then Froze, I had a crush on the princess for years and I scream that?!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 9:26 am

Celestia simply chuckles at that, humming as she purrs "I happen to know a few spells that could let me give you such lessons... if you wished." You can sense your mother's amusement while the hive isn't helping as it tries to encourage you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 9:29 am

In Answer I Reverted to my Changeling Form, Baahed like a sheep, Came, and Fell Stiff Legged off the bed Twitching a bit with a blush as the Perverted Fantasy Rushed through my Head eagerly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 9:33 am

Celestia chuckled and giggled a bit at this, using her own magic to bring you back over, though now she set you on your mother's stomach... you felt a surge of magic... and then your tail is being pushed aside by a hot, throbbing hardness that has now popped out from Celestia's groin.

"I'll breed you, while your mother pleases my marehood and we can both work her shaft over~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 9:36 am

I Blushed and shivered my Tail Eagerly moving out of the way to give her access as I Moaned softly, and eagerly, wanting to be filled by her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 9:52 am

It took but a simple push for her cock to slide on into your depths... Changelings it seemed did not have hymens and all you felt was pleasure as her rod stretched you so.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 9:56 am

I Let out a deep Throaty Moan my head leaning back and my long tongue coming out to Pull the Princess into a Clumsy Kiss.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 10:41 am

Celestia returns the kiss for a short bit, but then guides you to your mother's cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 10:44 am

I Blushed my Tongue coming out more to wrap around the base of my Mother's shaft as I rolled my hips for attention.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 10:49 am

Celestia began rocking her hips in time to the movements and efforts of Chyrsalis's tongue, while you and Celestia together worked over her cock. Sometimes she would stop your efforts by lapping or suckling at your horn, in her continued efforts to edge Chrysalis as she cooed "Would Twilight like to have both her mother's cream filling her?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 10:54 am

I Blinked and Looked at my crotch "Can I fit both of you in my pussy?" I asked with a bit of a lewd giggle at the idea that had appeared in my head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 11:00 am

Celestia blinks then chortles a bit as she said "I meant you sucking her cock, but we could always try that if you wish~" Chrysalis lets out a squeak at the idea, her cock twitching.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 11:02 am

I Licked my Lips and nodded "I~I, I have a fit of a fetish for Cream Pies and breeding." I admitted with a blush as my pussy tightened.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 11:08 am

Smirking, Celestia pulled out, spun you around, and slammed you down onto both her and Chrysalis's cock, still licking and suckling on your horn as they both managed with some effort to spear into you, a bulge in your stomach from both cocks diving into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 11:10 am

I Squealed and Came in surprise at the sudden act, My own cock eagerly shooting cum all over Clesetia as I clung to her moaning and shaking in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 11:16 am

Celestia smirked as Chrysalis finally just decided to let loose, and the two of them began to pound away at you. Thankfully, their release came very quickly and they both proceeded to pump their thick, virile seed into your depths.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 11:22 am

I Slumped against my Teacher shaking with pleasure and just basking in the affection both were giving off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 11:44 am

They both smiled, slowly pulling out as they continued to pump more seed into you. Soon it was just their cock heads spewing cream into the entrance of your marehood.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 11:53 am

I was lightly shaking and just Clinging to Celestia unable to move and barely able to think.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games