Sunshine [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sunshine [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 8:23 am

They hadn't yet hit their limit, but now the pair were savagely fucking away at your womb, working to drive you crazy as you felt them getting closer and closer to climax.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 8:25 am

I was moaning and Screaming, Gasping and Squealing as my Empathy magic happily fed off their wishes and sent me into orgasm after orgasm as the two futa enjoyed my deepest depths.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 8:33 am

It was about three minutes later when they finally both hilted up inside of you and proceeded to fill you to bursting, your stomach even swelling just a bit from how much cum they were filling you with.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 8:34 am

I Shuddered and twitched, I had a feeling I was in for a long night with these two.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 19, 2019 12:01 am

Indeed, the rest of the night had you mostly being fucked by Vinyl and Maud, who then took turns with your slit. A few times one of the other girls would come over and sit and ride on your face for a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 19, 2019 12:07 am

I Shuddered cum leaking from my cunt when I finally passed out using the two futas' tits as pillows.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 4:37 am

When you finally woke up, it was five in the morning the next day you are in the center of a very big cuddle pile of your friends. The room reeked of sex but everyone had a very happy, satisfied smile on their face and were snuggling into each other. It almost reminded you of home.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 7:25 am

I Tried to extract myself from the pile so I could start making food."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 22, 2019 2:44 pm

It takes a few minutes, but you eventually manage it and make your way down to the kitchen, only to find out that the kitchen was mostly cleaned out of food. You were either going to need to go on a shopping trip, or see if he could order something and have it delivered.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 22, 2019 2:47 pm

I Stared "The Fuck? It looks like parasprites invaded or something." I Murmured before shrugging and ordering Some Take out to be delivered, Chinese, Pizza and one local burger joint that delivered to get me and the others some things to eat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 24, 2019 2:59 am

The only place that ends up being open is a local Chinese place, they say they'll have it over in about half an hour. Which leaves you alone in the kitchen wondering what to do in the meantime as you hear the occasional snore or mumble from upstairs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 24, 2019 3:04 am

I Decided to look around and at myself, seeing as I blackout sometime last night, Just trying to figure out everything that happened.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 26, 2019 2:55 pm

Other than some doodles by Pinkie Pie and the comment that Vinyl 'came here' on your breasts, you didn't seem to have anything big done to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 26, 2019 3:09 pm

I sighed in relief and got dressed enough to answer the door as I waited.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games