Sunshine [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sunshine [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 6:27 am

Seeing that, Sci Twi squeaks and the dildo splits into four tentacles which swell to nearly the same size as before. She gurgles a bit, it seeming to make her cum just before two tentacles each push them inside both of you as Twilight gasps and her fingers dig into your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 6:30 am

I Moaned and Grinned Grabbing Sci-Twi's hands I pulled them down to smack the Princess' ass cheeks knowing that normally made someone tighten up.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 6:39 am

Twilight squeaked louder, reminding you she was also like you an Equestrian, so getting swatted on the rear was even more stimulating. Sci Twi of course spasmed just a bit, eyes rolling up as she mumbled "M~Might have overdone it with t~these!" as the tentacles started to thrust and writhe within your ass and cunt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 6:42 am

I Moaned at the thick magical fuckpoles, yeah I'd used dildos before but this felt completely different.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 6:46 am

The magic was helping to make them feel so real, especially with them throbbing and leaking pre as Sci Twi started to try and get a pace going, though the stimulation she was getting made it hard.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 6:55 am

I Moaned and Laughed Losing myself a bit in pleasure "I'm Not on any birth control~ Anyone who cums inside me may get me nice and pregnant~!" I called out loudly to tease twilight, only to freeze as I suddenly felt some...Rather hungry gazes, I looked around for what it was coming from while moaning.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 6:58 am

Maud and Vinyl had locked their gazes on you, Pinkie giggling as she stopped teasing her sister's cock while RD and Fluttershy were giggling as the DJ took great interest in you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 7:01 am

The DJ's Rather Savage Grin and Maud's intense Gaze....Did maud just lick her lips? Feeling fear and arousal I could only let out an orgasmic scream in surprise as the tentacle found my G-spot and made me cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 7:10 am

"F~Fuck... g~gonna go crazy... a~already came twice!" Sci Twi said, while the Princess was a bit too busy claiming your lips again to care as she rocked back just as eagerly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 7:12 am

Soon I was moaning and cumming without a care with them my eyes half rolling up into my head.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 7:15 am

There's a strange yelp, then mingling of similar voices as Maud and Vinyl pull the Twilight's off you and push them to the bed to have some fun by themselves. Then Maud lifts you in the air and you feel... both her and Vinyl's cocks poking at your slit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 7:23 am

I Blinked in utter confusion as I went from on the floor on my back under Twi to in the Air staring at Maud's eyes, only to squeak as both cocks pushed in "I'm going to gape like a two bit whore after this~" I Moaned as the two thick cocks pushed into me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 7:27 am

"That's okay... we'll make you feel like a five star whore while we're at it." Vinyl purrs into your ear, Maud nodding as they both start to thrust, starting out slow but hard as they work to loosen you up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 7:30 am

I Blushed and giggled to drunk on pleasure to object "Hmm~ What are you gonna do if I birth Twins? One from each of you~?" I purred and shivered watching the cock's vanish into me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 7:34 am

"Take care of them, duh." Vinyl said with a smirk as she smacked your ass, right where your cutie mark would have been if you were an Equestrian still.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 7:36 am

I Gasp and Moaned at the sensitive area being slapped, my back arching a bit, pressing my breasts into Maud's Face as I was lifted up again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 7:47 am

Maud happily, or as happily as she ever seemed, took your nipples into her mouth, the rest of your clothes having vanished at some point as they started going faster.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 7:50 am

I moaned at their thrusts, it wasn't kind, gentle or even just for their own pleasure, It was more primal, this was solely to breed me, both of them wanted to make me pregnant.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 7:55 am

You could even feel your own magic responding in kind, your womb and love canal tingling as it began to become hyper fertile.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 8:05 am

I Squeaked and looked down "My Empathy magic is Casting a Hyper Fertility spell?" I asked out loud, before squealing as both thrust hard at that, my head going up as I came Screaming in pleasure from two cocks pushing into my womb thanks to the spell.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games