Sunshine [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Sunshine [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 09, 2019 6:32 am

With the eager pair of tongues working away at you, it only took another minute for your own climax to come crashing down upon every inch of you… And rarely seem to join you a few seconds later as her own cute, dainty yet lewd cry echoed about the room.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 09, 2019 6:42 am

I Was shaking and moaning still trapped under her, Showering the Twis in my juices as Rarity ground herself into my tongue, my eyes briefly rolling up.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 4:51 am

Rarity finally relented and she came down from her own high, pulling off of you and blushing as she said, "That was better than I ever imagined it would be… We'll have to do it more often." Both of the Twilight's still seem to be perfectly content with lapping await your folds, almost as if they were growing addicted to your scent and taste.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 5:01 am

I Giggled and Wrapped my Legs around the Twilights Guiding one towards my ass "I Always knew you were a bit of a butt-slut Rares~" I teased.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 16, 2019 5:32 am

Rarity blushed at that, leaning down and flicking your nipples through your shirt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 16, 2019 6:10 am

I Giggled and hummed in pleasure "I didn't say it was a bad thing~ It's cute~" I teased as I enjoyed the pleasure from the Twilight's, Rolling my hips as I got closer to the edge.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 16, 2019 8:56 am

Sci Twi probed and explored your ass with her tongue, while the Princess one soon wrapped her lips around your clit and began to playfully suck and tug on it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 16, 2019 9:12 am

I Shuddered and moaned Cumming as the Human Twilight's Tongue entered my ass and squirted all over the princess' Chin and throat, showing my talks of Cum squirting on the phone were true.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 5:07 am

Both Twilight's finally pulled back at that, Sci Twi blushing brilliantly even as Princess Twilight began to strip down before you, the sounds of everyone else getting it on only adding to the lewd atmosphere in the room.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 5:13 am

I Giggled and Hummed "I Just had the Thought of Magical and Science Sex toys being used on me by both of you~" I Teased with a purr.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 5:27 am

Sci Twi blushed brightly at that, squirming as she admitted, "I… I think I have something like that. I brought it along in case, well, things end up like this. Didn't really expect to though…"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 5:35 am

I Laughed "I don't mind if you want me to play with your toys~" I teased with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 5:40 am

She just blushed some more as she hurried over to her bag... while the now nude Princess Twilight pressed herself against you, moaning as she claimed your lips.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 5:43 am

I Giggled and eagerly began kissing her back, squeezing her ass and lightly prodding it with my finger as my pussy rubbed her's.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 5:46 am

Her ass turned out to not be a virgin one, and her fingers happily took your fingers in as her clit rubbed against your own.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 5:47 am

I Giggled "Does the Naughty princess like Ass Play~?" I Purred teasingly checking how much she could take.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 5:59 am

She giggles, blushing just a tad as she says "I~I didn't want to get pregnant until I was ready... so I got into anal... it's surprisingly good as a pony or a human~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 6:01 am

I Pulled her into a Domineering kiss, humping my pussy against her's as I tested just how many fingers she could take.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 6:14 am

Of course, just as you were beginning to do this, your own pussy feels something hard and twitching rubbing against it. Looking past her, you see Sci Twi, blushing as she wears a strap on that looks more like it has a cybernetic tentacle cock attached... though from the blush and the magical aura you sense in it, it's not just that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 6:17 am

I Spread my legs invitingly, showing of the princess' holes as well as mine.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games