Sunshine [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Sunshine [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:56 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Sunset Shimmer
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/be/0f/05/be0f059de1c13d14a1d60299c840373b.jpg
Bio: Sunset had some problems but she had lots of friends now, not just her main ones but many in the school, Pinkie was throwing a huge slumber party for the girls a whole weekend thing of games and fun, and the first thing was truth or dare, she could only freeze as Vinyl dared Rarity to call "Sunshine" apparently almost every girl in school got off to her, desperately trying to change their minds she froze when her phone rang and tried to ignore it, Pinkie answered and everyone heard Pinkie's voice from Rarity's phone, connected to "Sunshine" Blushing and humiliated Sunset nodded at all the girls around her, most of the school in fact and some from crystal prep "Yeah....I'm Sunshine." She admitted with a shrug.

All the girls at the slumber party were staring at you after you'd made that declaration, some of them blushing a fair bit, though no more so than both of the Twilights... it seemed that the last time that Princess Twilight had popped through she had made use of the service as well.

"W~Well... I~I uh.... d~do... d~do I finish the dare?" Rarity asked sheepishly after a moment, making every girl blush even further while a few began to rub their thighs together.
Kuragari

Re: Sunshine [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:03 pm

I Blushed and Huffed "Well Sunshine Didn't answer, It seems to me "Cotton Candy" Got your call, Maybe she should try and make up for taking Sunshine's Place by Finishing it with you?" I Snarked blushing at Pinkie and looking at the Various Dropped jaws, Blushes and....Whatever Maud's face meant.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:05 pm

Pinkie Pie just giggled and said "Mmhm, no, I think we'd all prefer to hear it from you... you ARE the top rated sex phone worker after all!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:05 pm

I Blushed at her "Maybe but still, Maybe later? U~Um not everyone's got a chance at playing truth or dare, and whe haven't even got to "Never have I ever" yet, D~Don't want to ruin the party." I tried with a huff and a blush, when I saw no one took the bait I sighed before shrugging quickly stripping and right in front of everyone slapped my nipples and cunt did a few quick sit ups "I normally do this while the call's connecting." I explained as I got myself nice and breathy, before taking the phone back "Mistress~ You called your Loving Fuck Slut~ Mistress~ Your Sunshine is so happy~" I Purred my voice pure sin as I Moaned softly into the phone, I knew my Clients' kinks! "Fuck Slut Sunshine loves Mistress~ Wants to Please Mistress~ Worship Mistress~ Please Mistress Please don't leave Sunshine alone, Until you've used her for every naughty and twisted want you desire~" I begged in a moan.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 01, 2019 5:25 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'm deciding, if it's okay, to go with the idea that only Vinyl and Maud are Futa's, but let me know if I need to change that

The girls were enraptured, with Vinyl and Maud both sporting tents in their pj's (or in Vinyl's case, her boyshorts) as they both watched you strip and then 'warm up', but also the call response itself. Rarity was swaying and had actually started fingering herself in fact as she held the phone to the other end. She let out a heedy breath as she moaned out "M~Mistress Rarity... W~wants you to s~show all your f~friends y~Your naughty, n~Naughty pussy..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 01, 2019 7:40 pm

((That's fine))

I Blushed even as I pitched my tone of voice to sound Adoring "Mistress~ You're Feeling Extra Kinky today~ Fuck Slut's So happy~" I moaned Putting the phone on speaker I laid back and spread my pussy, fingering it quickly and moaning "Oh~ Everyone Look at Sunshine's Naughty Slut Pussy~ Sunshine has been taking care of it so you all can enjoy~" I Moaned Showing off my pretty pussy, the other thing that set me apart from other workers, I actually Masturbated and didn't just talk about it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 02, 2019 4:41 am

Rainbow Dash's eyes were locked onto your snatch, a bit of drool coming out of her as Fluttershy softly ground against the pillow she was holding, one of it's corners clearly pressed against her own crotch. Both the Twilight's were watching with interest, especially Princess Twilight who you had a feeling from the way she was watching your fingers had never tried masturbating on this side of things.

"H~Hot damn..." Vinyl groaned in increasing need, while Maud simply pulled her cock out and started stroking.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 02, 2019 4:44 am

I Hummed "Mistress~ Fuck Slut Obeyed~ is Mistress happy with Fuck Slut Sunshine Showing off her Lewd Pussy to Mistress and all her friends~? Fuck Slut Only wants to make Mistress happy~" I Moaned out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 02, 2019 5:02 am

Rarity's gaze seemed torn between your fine womanhood and the lewd expression on your face. She moaned with her own increasing need as she said "Y~Yes... M~Mistress is pleased... b~but Mistress... M~Mistress needs more... M~Mistress wants you to show off your lewd backdoor... t~then M~Mistress w~wants some... p~personal attention given to her."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 02, 2019 5:09 am

I Had to hold back a giggle as I slipped my feet behind my shoulders and showed my ass off fingering and teasing it "Hmm~ Does Mistress want to Sit on Fuck Slut Sunshine's Face and Play with her Lewd Holes while she worships Misstress' enticing holes~?" I Purred with a lewd grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 02, 2019 5:22 am

"Y~Yessss... M~Mistress does." Rarity moaned out, trying her best to not just leap over to do just that even as you could tell from the damp spot in her thong she was desperate to do so.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 02, 2019 5:24 am

I Moaned "W~Well Mistress Get over here and let your Fuck Slut Taste that Marshmallow Soft Ass or Pussy of Your's~" I Purred Power Bottoming here a Bit since Rarity Tended to get stuck on the "Inbetween" Points.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 02, 2019 5:28 am

Rarity blushed and huffed at that, especially as some of the girls giggled, but she smirked and sat her ass on your face, grinding her rear into your mouth as she called out "W~Who wants to take a taste of Sunshine's naughty, s~slutty pussy?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 02, 2019 5:31 am

I Held back a giggle as I began to diligently lick and lap at her teasing her hole with my tongue.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 02, 2019 5:52 am

Even as your doing this, you soon feel TWO tonuges lapping at your cunny, and the sound of "Hey no fair they both teleported!" from Dash as you pick up the soft sounds from both the Twilights as Rarity moans and rocks her rear against you, her tailhole being tight but clearly not unused to attentions to it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 02, 2019 5:57 am

I hummed teasingly into it, acting like I was going to push my tongue in and then pulling away, before suddenly Pushing in once I felt her getting annoyed, moaning as I did it to make my tongue vibrate inside her, The Twi's were cute with their attentions.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 02, 2019 6:24 am

"Pinkie, can you please help me with this like you ususally do?" You hear being said of Maud, with some surprised gasps before Dash harrumphed and said "You two are teases, wiggling your asses like that... fine, I'm going to play with them!" Gasps and moans ripple into your own pussy even as Rarity moans and pushes her rear further into you, trying to ride your tongue as you hear Dashie smack at both Twilight's cute rears.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 02, 2019 6:28 am

I Giggled Well, At least I wasn't alone in doing sexy stuff, I'd started an Orgy, Moaning I eagerly pleasured Rarity's ass without wasting a moment, after all the Twi's were getting better at playing with me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 6:32 am

Both of the Twilight's or moaning into your slit as you continue to pleasure Rarity. The sounds and scent of sex quickly begin to fill the air and only serve to further titillate your own libido as you felt a tongue drifting closer and closer to your most sensitive place.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 6:37 am

I Moaned if Rarity was Trapping me under her I'd be rolling my hips as I eagerly sought to Cum, it was so close~
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games