Chimera [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Chimera [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:11 am

Fluttershy blushed brightly and her tail hiked up considerably, but she didn't say anything else as she shyly looked about.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:14 am

I Laughed "Well lead the way~" I purred.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:17 am

Blushing, she did just that, though you briefly see a series of pink blurs pass by ahead of you. "I~I think that was Pinkie Pie... d~don't know what she's doing though... y~you uhm... mmhm, y~you smell very nice miss... d~did you uhm know this?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:22 am

I Laughed "It's because I'm currently in Rut and horny as all hell."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:29 am

"O~Oh... w~well then I~I guess I~I definitely am up for being bred when we get back to my place." She says with a blush. "I~I've always wanted foals... b~but no stallion's ever smelled good enough to me..." Again you see a pink blur flash by, though this time you could swear you make out purple being dragged along with it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:30 am

I laughed "I Just have control of myself because well, basically I'm like the Alicorn of my Species." I explained to her with a grin as my eyes rested on her ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:50 am

She gives her rear a wiggle as she works on opening the door, and when you open it up you find yourself looking at the rest of the gang- Even Spike is there, whom appears to be a bit more trappy than you expected. Of course, in such confined spaces, your musk quickly works its magic over all of them- even Spike is drawn in to your thick fuckpoles. You proceed to make good on your goal to breed them all as the next few days progress, each mare and Spike being fucked multiple times in multiple positions as they drink in your cum and quickly become more and more addicted to it.

By the morning of your fifth day in Ponyville, all the mares have swollen bellies full of potential life as they take turns nuzzling your hands, breasts or cocks, moaning and squirming happily at the thoughts of motherhood. Rest assured... your going to be the father for quite the large clan of chimera soon enough.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games