Chimera [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Chimera [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:08 am

They nod, and soon Applejack and Apple Bloom are both giving one rod each a boob job, suckling on the tips and taking turns lapping or sucking at the third rod as their own scent of need filled the air.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:15 am

I Hummed Pre leaking out and filling their mouths and covering their faces and breasts, it was a rather pretty sight.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:19 am

"C~Can't wait any longer..." Applejack soon moaned, pushing Apple Bloom onto her back and her tail lifting as she helped show her own slit and her sister's off. "B~Breed us... m~make us both Mama's..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:26 am

I Giggled and hummed in thought before pushing into both with one cock, the third in between them rubbing their Clits as I gently prodded to make sure they could take it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:35 am

Apple Bloom was a virgin, though AJ was able to take your cock easily... to your surprise however they both pressed and wriggled together, adding more friction and pleasure to your third cock as they sought to use their bodies to get you and themselves off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:39 am

I Chuckled "You can kiss and play with each other too~ I have to let Bloom Adjust~" I purred as I pushed slowly deeper and deeper into them both.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:51 am

They nod, wrapping their arms around each other as they start to get to work doing just that, tongues mingling as their lust and heat glazed eyes take turns being focused on each other before glancing back to you. Slowly but surely though, Apple Bloom is getting looser.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:54 am

I Pushed deeper and deeper my pre lubing them both up and driving them ever higher, when I felt another barrier in both I still kept on pushing, intent on touching the back of their wombs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:09 am

Their eyes both went wide as you broke into their wombs, there cervixes clinging to you tightly as they began spasm, each cumming on the spot from such forceful penetration.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:13 am

Pinning them down I began eagerly thrusting slamming into and enjoying every inch of their pussies with a pleasure moan, I happily and brutally fucked them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:20 am

THey quickly become little more than willing and eager cocksleeves for you, their moans and screams music to your ears as you feel their wombs begin to tingle, their magic signalling to your mind their wombs were now perfectly ready to receive your seed... they'd be pregnant without a doubt.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:21 am

It actually took almost an hour of straight brutal fucking for me to finally cum and fill both their wombs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:28 am

By that point, with your pre and musk overflowing over the two, you could easily see hearts in their eyes, the two happily and eagerly accepting your seed as you felt your magic mixing with theirs... oh yes, they were definitively with your children now~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:31 am

I Shuddered and slowly pulled out with a pleasured groan, feeling greatly calmed by that knowledge.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:41 am

It occurs to you as you watch them spasming and basking in the afterglow of their several orgasms, that you could head back to where they lived and do the same to many of their friends...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:43 am

I Snorted and picked them up to carry them back.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:48 am

About four hours later, you were arriving on the outskirts of Ponyville, where you could see a certain yellow pegasus taking care of some small bunny rabbits...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ21f4R-36qyErspajBPOzEafM84YCBukGUCc09J4wI17eSmXYh, http://roleplay-ariastride-pro.weebly.c ... 97.png?533, or https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2017/7/17/1488325.png
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:53 am

I chuckled "Yo there Cutie, do you know where I can take these two? They are a bit out of it!" I called.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:02 am

She squeaked and jumped a bit, then said "Y~You can bring them this way to my c~cottage... o~or we can take them to their place at Sweet Apple Acres."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:04 am

I Grinned "Asking me back to your cabin carrying two freshly bred mares makes me think you want a breeding too~" I purred.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games