Chimera [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Chimera [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:58 am

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Can't remember Goes by "Ebah Queen of Beasts"
Appearance: (Can make the Goat and Dragon Heads Vanish and Reappear at will)
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/monstergirlencyclopedia/images/8/8a/268_chimaera_L.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141018175506
Gender: Futa (Triple Large Barbed Cocks, Pre and Cum are both Aphrodisiac)
Race: Lord of Beasts, Chimera(Nemean Lion, Divine Goat, Fire Hydra Snake, Grand Dragon(Fafnir or Smaug basically))
Bio: a Pretty normal girl who was a bit of a pervert she enjoyed video and board games and had created a Big bad for one of her friend's D&D campaigns a foe that would take all 8 of her friends players being smart to defeat, later on she had decided to go to a con dressed up as the character, while there she practically basked in the attention she got but found herself enthralled by someone dressed as the Merchant from Resident Evil 4 a beautiful Tiara that would go perfectly with her outfit! Next thing she knew she was waking up in a Swamp smelling something running in Fear, she wasn't sure how she knew that and something that smelled....Enticing coming closer, Humming she approached the smell only to freeze as she saw the anthro Applebloom, something in her crotch twitched and she realized she now had male junk, Grinning as she saw Applebloom seem to flail or fail she approached "Hello~ You Look Like you're in need of help there~" I called in a Purr.

Apple Bloom squeaked and stumbled backwards into a tree, gulping as she saw you approach her. There's a bit of a blush on her face as her eyes briefly wander over your body before she says "H~Hey s~stay back Missy uh... w~whatever you are! I~I'm not h~here to get uh, e~eaten or anything, I~I've got a job to do!"

You can smell that either the sight of your bulge, or perhaps your own musk softly seeping into the area, is messing with her a bit.
Kuragari

Re: Chimera [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:03 am

I giggled "Oh trust me~ If I ate you you'd enjoy every second of it~" I purred to her strolling up to her "As for what I am, Think of me as, say, an Alicorn for monsters." I explained to her with a chuckle "Plus, don't you know it's rude to go around accusing people of having something bad planned?" I asked her gently and teasingly scratching under her chin "I'll admit, I haven't eaten in a day, so those pies did draw me in, and I haven't had release yet, it's my Rut Season you see." I purred to her "So smelling you~ only pulled me in closer, Then I saw you Struggling and thought I could help you and maybe get some form of payment for my troubles~" I purred with a grin aimed at her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:21 am

She blushes and gets a confused look at that, even as you pick up her arousal increasing. She certainly is paying attention to each and every word, and she shivers as you scratch under her chin, you noting one of her feet stamping a bit in excitement at that.

"O~Oh... w~well u~uh, t~these are supposed to be for a customer and o~oh... o~Oooohh..." she then has her cheeks go as red as her hair as she hears the bit about rut season, eyes traveling down to your crotch again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:26 am

I Giggled "My kind has three spined cocks, I wouldn't use all in one hole of course~ Unless you wanted that~" I purred my hand travelling up to scratch her ears softly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:43 am

Her entire face was now red, though her eyes lidded a bit as you scratched at her ears. "H~Hey... Q~quit it... I~I... mhm.. h~have to get this to the... mhmmh... c~customer..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:46 am

I Giggled and hummed pulling my hand back "Fine~ But you owe me, oh how do you farming folk say....a Roll in the hay? And I'll help you take it to this customer of your's, if I can follow you home for a Dinner date on you~" I Purred with a nuzzle purposefully rubbing cheeks and scent marking her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:01 am

She shivered and moaned a bit, your musky aphrodisiac messing with her more... "I~I... I~I guess... oohh... b~being a little... aahh... l~Little late wouldn't hurt..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:10 am

I Giggled "Nope~ You already convinced me~ I'll help you where you need to go but you owe me~" I teased tail wrapping around her as I began helping her towards where she needed to go, my snake head poking her ass and crotch every now and then.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:28 am

She just nodded dumbly, breathing in more and more of your musk as she told you the general direction, though soon you were starting to get the scent of someone similar to that of Apple Bloom.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:31 am

I Hummed and stopped making a show of sniffing "Hmm~ Someone who smells like you is coming closer." I told her, turning in the direction of the scent.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:49 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://www.deviantart.com/pyrus-leonidas/art/Applejack-Anthro-684960017

Apple Bloom doesn't say much, too entranced with the smell of your musk to recognize such, but you see another familiar face, Applejack, coming towards you shouting "Hey! What are you doing there... with... my...u~uh... s~sister..."

Applejack seems to have run straight into the scent trail of your musk, shuddering a bit as she sways slightly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:51 am

I Chuckled "Ah, I found her rather distressed and Lost so I promised to help her on her way and back to her home, in turn, she promised to take me on a Dinner Date and help me with my Rut, I Look forward to her being swollen with my children." I said with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:08 am

"O~oh... w~well... mhm... t~that sounds... m~mighty f~fine... m~mind if... m~mind if'n I~I j~join in?" She asks, your nose picking up the beginnings of an early heat from her as she gets closer.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:14 am

I chuckled "Well I have enough dick to go around, I don't Mind at all, I'm sure you'll look beautiful as a mother~" I purred wrapping a wing around Bloom my tail went out to coil around AJ "Let's just get this taken where it needs to be." I told them "I don't want to cause you trouble." I spoke truthfully, while I'd love to plow them both, I did want to help them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:28 am

They both nod, and it's only about ten minutes later before you arrive at the town in question. Most of the locals don't appear, but the two apples quickly deliver their goods... though as soon as they come back out... you can see them both being very close to just stripping and presenting themselves to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:31 am

I Chuckled and Guided them a bit off the path, before letting my cocks fully out, which greatly increased the scent of my musk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:37 am

At that point, they definitively stripped, practically tossing their clothes off as they moaned with need and rushed forward to bury their face in your crotch, lapping and kissing at your cocks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:40 am

I Blushed and let the Goat and Dragon's heads disappear as I pet the sister's heads my cocks happily leaking pre at the attention.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:56 am

"T~Thish... thish ish what smells shooo good... mhm... N~Need a taste..." Apple Bloom said, while AJ was already rubbing her breasts against the base of one while taking turns licking at one then the other.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:01 am

I Hummed and pet them "Do what comes naturally, though I do want to fill both your pussies~" I purred scratching behind their ears.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games