Love Devil(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Love Devil(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 8:33 am

She blinked back "But I saw humans reaching into flames?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 19, 2019 12:02 am

"Were they wearing gloves? Cause fire is supposed to burn people without proper protection." I replied in some confusion.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 19, 2019 12:08 am

She shook her head and waved her hand through fire quickly to show what they did "Why would they play with fire if not immune?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 4:38 am

That chuckle from me as I said, "because some humans are little crazy? Or maybe they were human."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 7:26 am

She looked confused but continued with her work, burying the fish is the coals to begin cooking them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 7:49 am

"Need me to do anything?" I asked after a moment as I enjoyed the warmth of the fire, a soft breeze starting to pick up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 7:54 am

She leaned over and Kissed you "Find the Drink Yumi packed." She ordered.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 7:57 am

Nodding my head, and feeling a strange tingle run through me at recognizing it as an order, I hurry to do just as she commanded as I reach into the relevant bags I remember seeing Yumi messing with as I search for the drink in question.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 8:00 am

You Found Mountain Dew and Vodka, nothing else.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 8:08 am

Figuring that those had to be it, I hurried on back over to Xensea, showing them both to her as I ask "One of these?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 8:12 am

She Nodded and Mixed them in some red cups before handing you one.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 8:19 am

I blinked a bit at that but went ahead and took it, smiling as I took a sip and watched her cook, every so often giving her a nuzzle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 8:23 am

After a While she dug the fish out of the hot coals and opened them for you and her to eat them out of the aluminium.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 20, 2019 8:45 am

I dug in, eyes going wide as I smiled and said "Hey, this is great! This is better than some of the stuff mom makes!" I quickly find myself torn between taking the time to savor the food and wanting to devour it quickly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 8:54 am

She seemed to be pleased by that, she seemed to want to pove herself as capable and soon was trying to both dominate and provide for you, More often than not she'd messed up in some cute way but she grew to truly Love you, even if she never really grew completely out of her Tsun Side, She learned to be both tender and domineering, and over the years got more used to your touches and didn't cum blindingly at the first touch, All in All, you found yourself happy.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games