Love Devil(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Love Devil(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 12:04 pm

She seemed to have Trouble with the basic stroke, but found breast stroking to be rather easy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 12:26 pm

Once she'd mastered breast stroke, I grinned and swam up to her and called out "Tag, your it!" and then started swimming away. I figured Devil's and demons had to at least be familiar with tag.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 12:39 pm

She had no Idea what you were doing and it showed with her cocked head.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 12:48 pm

I smiled and called out "Tag is a game where you try to chase another person and 'tag' them with your hands. Then they become it and they have to chase the other people!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 1:02 pm

She blinked and then dived under the water to try hiding.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 1:05 pm

With a happy laugh, I dived on after her, hoping that since I'd been swimming for longer I'd catch up to her and be able to tag her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 1:09 pm

When you found her she froze looking at you, she had a fish, a rather large bass, in her teeth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 1:22 pm

I blinked, then giggled and swam over to give her a hug as I guided us back up to the surface.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 1:24 pm

She held onto the fish quite diligently.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 1:33 pm

Smirking, I reached up and rubbed at her ears as I said "Your so cute Xensea~ is that our dinner for tonight?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 1:36 pm

She hummed and Carried it onto land "I watched some "Catch and Cook" Shows, I want to try."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 1:46 pm

Nodding and smiling, I kissed her ears and then gestured towards the beach. "Want to head back up now then or we going to try and catch some more?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 2:04 pm

She Nodded and Got out an Ice Filled cooler to put the fish before diving back in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 16, 2019 5:55 am

Doubting I could catch them as she did, I got out, finding a bag next to the cooler and getting to work on descaling them so we could cook them for dinner.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 16, 2019 6:23 am

She ended up catching a catfish, another bass and around 3 bluegill before being satisfied, she hummed and Descaled and gut them with her nails, flinging the guts into the Lake, She then pulled out a few lemons, Limes, Onions and bottle of Cajun Spices your mom used for chili and sometimes taco meat, Spreading the Spices inside the fish and chopping up the Lemons, Limes and Onions to Put inside them, she wrapped them in Aluminium Foil and eagerly started a Fire, Breathing fire into the log and pile of sticks she'd made into a campfire, She seemed to be trying to prove something if her determined pout meant anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 4:59 am

I did my best to help her when I could, and watched her with curious interest as she got to work. I wasn't sure what she was trying to prove, but was willing to give her the space she needed to do so and simply make sure that I was there in case she needed me.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 5:09 am

You Notice that she rather uncaringly stuck her entire arms into the fire to move things around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 5:28 am

"If you weren't a devil, I'd probably be panicking like crazy right now." I tell her as I give her an encouraging smile and a peck to the cheek.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 17, 2019 5:35 am

She Blinked at you "Huh? Humans can't do this?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 17, 2019 8:25 am

"Uhm, no? Fire burns us." I said with a blink.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games