Love Devil(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Love Devil(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 9:31 am

She Subtly Leaned back against you as she looked out the window.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 9:44 am

Smiling, I took a moment to briefly glance about, curious to see if we were the only ones here or if we were sharing the bus ride with anyone. Though I found myself glad the place wasn't too far away...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 9:49 am

There were a few people here and there, none looking at you or anything, once you got to the stop you had a little hike to get to the cabin.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 9:57 am

"Here we go Xensea! Just you and me for a few days together, and we can do whatever you want!" I said with a smile as I took her hand and lead the way.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 10:00 am

She Wrapped an Arm around your arm as she followed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 10:03 am

This sent a shiver of excitement and joy through me, the link between us no doubt showing just how happy I was right now as we soon caught sight of the cabin.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 10:08 am

Entering you found it was freshly clean and smelled like cleaning products.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 10:13 am

Humming happily, I set our bags by the door for now and asked "So what should we do first?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 10:15 am

She Grabbed a Bag "Water, get changed." she Ordered going to get changed herself most liking into a swim suit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 10:27 am

Nodding my head, I hurriedly pulled my swimsuit out, tossing my clothes aside and pulling on a thin sleeves t-shirt and my swimming trunks. I grabbed a towel and called out "Ready!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 10:29 am

Peaking your head in you saw that apparently it was a small shower room that connected to outside, to wash of sand or dirt you'd guess, she'd apparently went straight to the water if those splashes meant anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 10:37 am

Giggling at that, I went ahead and followed on after her, smiling happily as I call out to her!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 10:40 am

The first thing you noticed was that she was doggy paddling the second was her swimsuit when she stood up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 10:59 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Oooohhh fuuuuck~

I blushed brightly, then squeaked and moaned as my cock got hard and tented my pants.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 11:03 am

You noticed she gained a proud smirk as she pushed her hair out of her face "Come on inside the water's great!" She called.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 11:18 am

Nodding my head, thoughts of both how absolutely sexy and beautiful Xensea was combined with a desire to have fun with her sending me diving into the water with her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 11:21 am

She Seemed to be having fun but she only seemed to know how to doggy paddle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 11:46 am

Seeing this, I smiled and motioned her closer. "Let me show you some other ways to swim! Then we can race some and chase each other or even dive down a bit and swim underwater together!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 11:52 am

She seemed Confused "I've never been in water, is this not natural?" She asked confused.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 15, 2019 12:02 pm

"That's called doggy paddling, it's the basics for swimming. I know some others, but not all. Just watch and do what I do!" I say, though first I paddle on over to give her a kiss on the lips before showing her the other basic swimming methods.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games