Mahou Shouho Carlee-chan (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mahou Shouho Carlee-chan (Firehead)

Postby MASigma » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:03 am

He just stared at her as she made her need known, shivering as he seemed unable to hold back any further as he pulled his hands back, leaving her top bunched up above her exposed chest as he slid himself in a better position behind her," Then I'll give it to you here and now", Kenta promised her as she felt him force her skirt up... pushing her soaked panties aside as his hands now held onto her ass cheeks. Carlee herself felt her breasts pressed into the cold glass of the train door's window she was pressed against... it offering just enough of a reflection for her to see how lewd her own expression was. Behind her, she felt Kenta's tip against her entrance... only for one of his hands to reach around and cover her mouth seconds before just shoving himself inside of her. There was no pain this time, just immense pleasure as his cock gave her what she so eagerly had wanted/needed, his hand making sure any noise she made was muffled as he himself grit his teeth... just savoring how perfectly snug Carlee's pussy felt gripping onto his cock.
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:32 am

Carlee's tits flopped about under her form as Kenta let go of them. It didn't feel good having his touch retreat like that, but as he lifted her skirt, she remembered he's only one guy who can only grab so much. She shivered when her panties were moved aside exposing her dripping petals to the cold air of the train, but it was nothing compared to the cold of the glass pressed right up against her nipples which were now erect as if begging for more attention. She could see the lustfulness of her expression in the reflection bringing her face to face with the needy slut she'd become. In a crowded place, offering up her body to a guy she barely knew to vent his lusts upon. She shivered and whimpered when he put a hand around her mouth and touched her needy lips with the head of his cock. Her petals opened as if in invitation to his cock before he slid in making himself at home inside of her. It was a good thing, he'd held her mouth muffling the squeal of pure, lustful joy she let out when her folds were spread. There was no pain like the first time; it was all pleasure now. Her hips rolled in a circle swirling her walls around his shaft for an extra bit of stimulation as she moaned into his palm for more.
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:46 am

"H-Holy fuck...!", She heard him grunt out as she began to roll her hips against him, pushing him to start pulling back and then shoving himself back inside of her, setting a slowly speeding pace as she could even lightly hear the sound of his hips smacking against her ass. The hand on her mouth stayed there, allowing her muffled moans and gasps to be hidden away as he fucked her against the door... the other hand though abandoned her hip, sliding up her front as it once more claimed one one of her breasts, digging his fingers into it as he groped it," Damn Carlee... you're really... REALLY something else", She heard him groan, only to suddenly force his fully length inside of her as he leaned his body against her backside, the hand over her lips sliding back to grab her chin as Carlee found her face turned seconds before Kenta shoved his lips onto her own, his tongue sliding into her mouth to play and pleasure her own... muffling her mouth with his own now as she felt both hands returning to her breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples as he continued to fuck her balls deep.
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:00 am

Carlee's eyes rolled back as he started taking slow strokes into her eager cunt. Each time he thrust in, there was a wet slap as her flower continued to drool its sweat nectar all over his cock and balls, and her hips continued to roll themselves. Her hips didn't dare move out of place as he released his grip as she didn't want to miss a single thrust of his thick, satisfying meat. She blushed as Kenta complimented her speaking into his hand whether he could understand her through his hand or not. "F-fuck Kenta, you feel so good inside of me. Please don't stop, I couldn't stand it if you stopped." Her eyes bulged as his hand cupped her chin letting a gasp out. Was he trying to get them caught? Her eyes lidded when she felt his lips against her own then closed as she started to return the kiss. Her tongue entered his mouth exploring his gums. Feeling his warm hands on her erect nipples still cold from the glass, she shivered and moaned right into his mouth. All thought of Lustars and Magical Girls was driven from her head. At this moment, there was only Kenta's body, her own, and the pleasure they were bringing each other. It seemed like such a natural state for her body to receive him like this.
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:17 pm

"I won't stop then, not until you're begging me to", Kenta growled as he too lost himself in the pleasure Carlee and he were helping each other achieve, any more words ending the moment he claimed her lips to kiss her as fiercely as he was. His tongue was much different from the Rat Man's, though Kenta seemed to actually have an idea on how to use his to pleasure her own as she explored his own mouth in turn. He pinched and twisted her stiff nipples, giving them some rougher tugs when he'd shove his entire length inside of her. Everything else around them seemed to fade away, both just focused fully on the other as Kenta's thrusts sped up even more as he began to give it his all," A-almost there... tell me where you want it... where do you want me to cum?", He growled into her mouth as his hips smacked against her ass, his throbbing cock clearly close to letting loose the cum their fun had built up within his balls.
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:20 am

Carlee moaned into his mouth as he continued his all-out assault on as many of her body's pleasure centers as he could stimulate. There was no need for words, their bodies sang out their pleasure with every movement, every touch. Her hand moved up his thigh feeling the muscles tense each time he thrust into her with such force. She stood a little pressing her back against his chest just so she could feel more of his body firm, unyielding body against her more supple, accepting form. She was lost for breath when he broke the kiss demanding to know where she wanted him to let loose. She remembered the thick, creamy goodness of the rat man's release inside of her eager womb, and at this point, she wanted nothing more than to experience that again. She did her best to keep her volume down, but she couldn't do anything to stop the cracking of her voice that punctuated every thrust of his wonderful member inside of her needy depths. "P-p-ple-ease, I ne-ed to f-eel it...in-in-ins-i-ide."
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:31 pm

"As you wish Carlee... Fuck, I wish I could... hear you scream...!", Kenta admitted as he continued to just pound into her as he quickly reclaimed her lips, not wanting to expose them upon reaching orgasm. As Carlee felt her building release, Kenta's cock seeming to hammer it's way at her womb again and again, his pinching and rolling of her nipples became even more intense, wanting to really make her feel as good as possible upon the moment of orgasm as his hips smacked all the more intently against her rear... Carlee feeling a slight sting from the force behind his thrusts to her ass with each crack of his hips against them. Finally, as she neared her own orgasm, she'd just lightly hear a dinging sound, the train warning them they were arriving at their next stop... which meant the doors would open and any people waiting to board the train would see her being fucked from behind with her tits hanging out, perhaps even as she was reaching climax and being pumped full of Kenta's cum! She just had enough time to realize this when Kenta suddenly groaned into her mouth, giving her one final fierce thrust and fierce twist to her nipples... as his warm seed began to shoot inside of her, filling her womb and cunt with that oooooh so euphoric sensation that she'd experienced with the Rat-Man before, Kenta's last thrust to firm that it almost knocked her off her feet, leaving her on her tip-toes as his cock dug up deep into her womb as it pumped load after load of semen within her greedy body.
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:42 am

Carlee's body trembled and ground back against his thrusts wanting to maximize the friction he was doing inside of her as he forced himself deeper and deeper into her body. Her insides quivered squeezing and massaging his length in the hopes of encouraging him to fill her with everything he had to offer. She squealed into his mouth grateful that he'd used it to muffle her cries of need while he pounded away at her needy hole. Her legs locked in place and her ass pressed back against his crotch as her orgasm rocked through her unable to do anything but stay perfectly still to receiving him again and again in sexual bliss. Her cervix opened up eager to let him ram home right into her womb where his seed could coat her deepest walls in thick, sticky white that would leave her feeling so nice and sloppy inside for some time. She opened her eyes when she heard the ding that indicated they would be reaching the next stop shortly. If something wasn't done, they'd be caught, so she tried to pull her shirt back down, but under the weight of her own pleasure, she couldn't make her hands move, and feeling the first burst of thick cream splatter inside of her didn't make it any easier either. Her eyes opened staring at him pleadingly. If he could just close her shirt and pull her upright they might be able to pass it off as the two of them simply standing close together in the crowded space rather than two horny teens getting it on in the middles of a crowded subway car where just about anyone could see what they were doing if they just looked.
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:25 pm

While Kenta himself seemed quite dazed himself, he noticed Carlee's pleading looks as he managed a tired grin, snatching one last quick kiss before the hands on her breasts quickly took hold of her shirt, tugging it over her breasts before pulling her up and against himself. The train was just starting to come to a stop when she felt him slip out of her cunt, fixing his own pants as Carlee in turn could quickly fix her panties... seconds before the train came to a stop," So... you need me to walk you home or can I perhaps at least get your number?", Kenta asked her as the doors opened, leaving Carlee to choose how she might respond to the question.
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:25 pm

Carlee moaned into the kiss thankful as he began pulling her shirt back down to cover her chest. She was a little less happy about him pulling out, but she quickly replaced her panties to make sure she wasn't dripping his load all over the floor as she walked. It turned out to be just in time as the door opened and people filed in and out. She stood there nervously as they passed worried that there might be some detail they missed that someone might see.

Finally, they stopped passing, and she realized this was her stop, but Kenta didn't seem to want this to be the end. "N-no, I can get back home from here." She was still a bit nervous about the rest of the walk home from here, but she didn't want to impose on him any further. "Here," She pulled a piece of notebook paper from her backpack jotting down her number quickly before pushing it into his hands and rushing out of the train, and up the stairs to the street above. Now she just needed to make the rest of the way home.
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:49 am

Kenta beamed as he accepted the paper, about to wish her goodbye... only for Carlee to have already zipped up and out of the train and out of view. Carlee found herself on the street not far from her home... only for her to hear a familiar chuckle as Zenaru spoke up for the first time since she'd began having her fun with Kenta," I'm glad you enjoyed yourself... and you might have just gotten yourself a possible boyfriend out of this whole thing", Zenaru mused a bit playfully as Carlee began making her way towards her home," Though it's a shame you didn't invite him to your home... I'm sure he'd have LOVED to spend the rest of the night having his way with such a willing school girl", Zenaru noted... only for Carlee to feel his tail lightly run along her cheek," Though, at the same time I'm pleased you and I will have our own private time to properly get to know each other instead..."

As Carlee arrived at her apartment building, barely managing to get inside before she heard someone calling out towards her," Excuse me, Miss! Can I he-!", The form of an older, rather overweight man began to ask... only to freeze up and gawk, cheeks turning a fierce red as Carlee turned to face him," Carlee-chan? Is... Is that you?", The form of Hotomu, the landlord for the Apartment building, asked as his eyes wandered over her more matured form in clear surprise and... more, before focusing on her," W-well, it seems you've had a bit of a growth spurt", he noted, only to refocus as he rubbed the back of his head with a large smile," S-so, I was just getting a bit worried about you... you've never come home THIS late, something happen?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx146/MASigm/MASigm012/tto1_a1b_zpsydcd2fxc.jpg
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:06 pm

Carlee was glad to be out of the train after what had happened. What was wrong with her? She'd just had sex with some guy she barely knew in a public space like it was nothing, and even worse, she'd enjoyed it immensely. She jumped a little having forgotten Zen was even around until he spoke to her. "What are you talking about? I acted like a total slut back there. It was shameful." She wasn't sure what he was so looking forward to about getting to know her. She certainly had more she needed to question him about, but she didn't get the impression he had much he wanted to know about her. Was he just looking forward to telling her about this stuff that much, or was there something else?

She slowed when she finally reached the apartment complex where she lived only to be confronted by her landlord. She covered herself when she noticed he was looking her over. "Oh, yeah, the time." She couldn't tell him she was late because she had to seduce and dispell a monster from the school, but she had to tell him something. "I got a big test coming up next, so I decided to stay after to study. I must not be getting enough sleep because I ended up falling asleep there in the library. I didn't mean to get out of there so late, and this..." She gestured to her new form, "Happened while I was sleeping." She decided to get out of there quickly feeling like she would feel much better once she was alone. "I should really be getting to bed. I growing girl needs her sleep, right Mr. Andel?" With that, she rushed into her room shutting the door behind her. "I can't believe I had to just lie to him like that." She was feeling rather tired though, so she made her way to her bed pulling off her clothing, and upon realizing her usual night clothing wasn't going to be comfortable, realized she could either sleep naked or uncomfortable and chose the former. Laying down under the covers, she realized Zen was probably still there. "We can talk about this in the morning, right?"
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:49 pm

"You're much too hard on yourself, Carlee... a TOTAL slut wouldn't have cared if she'd been seen and would have not only invited others to join in the fun... but she'd have either invited their partner to come home with them or let their partner drag her to their home", Zenaru pointed out to Carlee, actually seeming to be trying to make her feel better about the whole thing," Also, you need to remember it's not your fault... your new powers are empowered by the sexual energy you receive and store within you so the more you perform such acts, the more power you have to keep others from ending up the victims of the Dominion", He reminded her as his tail seemed to lightly run along her cheek in a comforting manner.

Hotomu Andel was about to say more, but Carlee zipped off before he could... though before he left, he sniffed the air, only to look down and spot what seemed to be a droplet of something white just under where Carlee had been standing...

Within her room, as she stripped herself naked and lay onto her bed... Carlee realized this was the first actual chance she had to look over and explore her newfound body... the sort of body that before today she'd always secretly craved... the sort of form that would give her the attention her more petite and undeveloped body before hadn't been able to. Her question towards Zenaru, whom she found sitting at the edge of her bed, was met with a light grin," If you prefer... however, if you'd like... I could use some of my own abilities to make it so you can both get your sleep and we can discuss and more", He mused, only to suddenly leap onto her chest and lightly stare into her eyes with a strange intensity that... instantly made her exhaustion... just overwhelm her, Carlee falling asleep within seconds...

... Only to suddenly find herself inside her classroom, her school uniform however was properly adjusted to her new mature form and... she was alone, except for a figure in front of the class with their back towards her," As your partner, I am gifted with certain abilities in order to help you out... in this case, as you sleep I can take control of your dream and help you use it for training purposes and other such things", Came Zenaru's voice as the figure turned... revealing a humanoid Panther in a suit of all things, the smug grin on his lips leaving Carlee no doubt that this was Zenaru... but with a rather more attractive form she couldn't help but notice," This way we can talk while you get your much needed rest... Class is in session"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://e621.net/post/show/2019531
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:16 pm

Carlee was realizing with almost every conversation with Zen that communicating with him was going to be a nightmare. He didn't seem to have a problem with talking about horrible things as long as they were true without the slightest hint of tact. Now he wasn't understanding exaggeration and was lecturing her on how sluts would act. 'You tell me I'm not a TOTAL slut then remind me that this whole fighting Lustars thing would be easier if I was.' She wasn't sure if she was ever going to get across to him what was so horrible about the situation she now found herself in. Even if she did, he'd probably just remind her of the situation she would have wound up in if he hadn't given her the very powers that were upsetting her to begin with.

Laying in her bed, she found herself curious about her new body. It had been something she'd been wishing for for a long time, but she hadn't expected it to come so abruptly, or for it to come with all of these issues to boot. Having sex to gain power, so she could fight monsters which she also had to have sex with to free the human inside. She was tempted to explore, but she was feeling very tired and upset and just wanted to get some shuteye. She just lay there trying to relax into sleep while Zen spoke some more only really half paying attention until he jumped on her chest. His weight settled on her breasts being quite uncomfortable. "Zen what are yo..." Her words trailed off as she caught his eye before falling into the sleep she had just been seeking.

She jumped when she realized she was awake again, but she was in school and dressed. She looked about frantically trying to figure out what had happened before Zen started speaking. He was now in a more humanoid form which she had to admit was a bit attractive in a tall dark and broad-shouldered sort of way. It was unfortunate that she found herself already looking past the cat features even after having dealt with only one other animal person. "So you're going to teach me how to fight these monsters while I sleep?" It was a pretty good use of time. Just fighting the Dreadhart Dominion would eat up enough of her personal time even without having to train on top of that. She put a hand on her dream-desk finding it to be solid which she should have expected, but she suddenly remembered a more concerning aspect of the 'fight' she had with the rat-man. "Just what kind of training are we talking about here?"
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:31 pm

"Indeed I am, it's not only using all the time we have in the best ways, but it also will keep our training secret", Zenaru pointed out as he slowly began stepping towards Carlee... pausing right beside her desk as she asked about the training," Why, every kind of training that will be needed in order to best prepare you to handle your enemies", He noted with a bit of a smirk that clearly let her know she had guessed at least part of what her training would in fact entail. This only became more clear as Carlee felt a rather nice sensation on one of her legs as Zenaru's tail lightly ran along her skin... slipping up before Carlee soon felt him caressing her inner thigh," You yourself are aware how close you were earlier to giving in to that Rat... so we'll need to work on your ability to handle such things, or else you might just end up some Lustar's wife", He pointed out, only to lean over, lightly gripping her chin with an firm look in his... rather entrancing gaze," I should also mention... a member of the Dominion is FAR worse, if you were to run into one as you are now... they'd have you utterly begging them to keep you as their property for the rest of your days"
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:40 am

Carlee shivered as he confirmed her worst fears, but he wasn't wrong. She couldn't deny that in that moment with all of those intense and new feelings flowing through her, she very nearly waited to let him take her for whatever he had been planning. She shivered when she felt Zen's tail trail up her thigh letting her know how close he'd gotten while she was distracted with her own thoughts while letting her know this training session wouldn't just be focused on combat against the creatures. The thought of something worse then a Lustar though gave her pause. "The Lustars are their agents, b-but you're saying I may see them acting directly too?" She also realized that since this was a time for him to be teaching her, perhaps Zen would be a bit more forthcoming with information. "Just what do they want with us?" She reminded herself of how hard it was to communicate with him figuring he wouldn't tell her what she wanted to know unless she told him exactly what she wanted. "I know the Lustars are to be their army and provide them with energy, but what is it they hope to accomplish with this army of monsters and all that energy?" She also wanted to know about what Zen was, but one thing at a time.
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:21 pm

"Indeed... the Dominion usually set themselves up in their own territory's and slowly work to corrupt those they can into Lustar to build their forces... which means either someone at your school or nearby is most likely a member of the Dominion hiding out", Zen explained with a nod, wearing a serious expression even as Carlee could feel his tail continue to run along her inner thigh... the feel of his fur strangely soothing against her skin and as it reached her bare pussy lips... felt sooooo sensual as it began to lazily run up and down, quickly making Carlee find her hips moving on their own to try and rub herself back against his tail with each motion to feel even more,"... what they want is to corrupt the majority of your world into willing soldiers to then take over this world... and then, once they have, use your people and world as their own", Zen continued with a firm frown as he slowly stepped behind her... his large, paw like hands on Carlee's shoulders as he began to lightly massage them, helping ease any of the tension and kinks in her muscles... only further relaxing her, before adding," You see... their kind no longer have female's to breed with, but they've found that the women of your world are capable of filling that gap for them..."
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:01 am

Carlee listened intently as Zen gave his explanations of the Dominion. Her legs started to relax as he casually brushed against her in such a soothing way. She was, in fact, so relaxed that she didn't even think to question her lack of panties when his tail brushed directly against her bare cunt causing her to buck her hips to get just a bit more stimulation. Her body was already heating up, but this was a dream, so it wasn't like any of this was real though it certainly felt real. By the time he was working her shoulders, she was like putty in his paws though her mind continued struggling from completely relaxing as she sought to answer a few more questions. "If this is all just to get women, why the Lustars? You said one of them would have me begging to be theirs for the rest of my life. Why not find a few women to have their kids." Her legs clenched together trying to keep his tail in check as she tried to think about it some more, but her mind was feeling hazy and only getting worse by the moment at this point, and she was losing the battle with her pleasure. "W~wai~it, Pl~please st~op, I~I ha~ave more qu~qu~ques~stions." She tried to lean forward to get out of his grip, but it was a hesitant motion that was easily prevented.
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:56 am

Zenaru just smirked as he continued to work her body, feeling how easily she was already starting to give into his skilled touch while just savoring the hitch in her voice... it had been hard to just watch her up until now, but now he had a chance to enjoy her himself and show her just how a real male could make her feel," The Lustar's despite becoming monsters themselves... are still human enough to procreate with human females, Carlee", Zen explained in a softer, more soothing and huskier voice as his tail continued to stimulate her lower lips... her clenching legs seeming to keep it from putting more pressure on her there, yet it continued it's gentle caress her entrance," those of the Dominion however each have their own tastes as well... and you my dear Carlee, being one of the few of your people capable of gaining the power you now have, make you just the sort of female they would do anything to claim as their own", Zenaru noted in a softer voice as his paws kept a grip on her attempt at leaning away... only for Carlee to find she couldn't move at all, Zen seemingly capable of overpowering her without even needing to try,"... and if you have questions, ask them... training has already begun, my fair Carlee", His sensual voice purred into her ear, only for Carlee to feel the hands on her shoulders slide down... claiming her breasts through her top and firmly starting to massage them next. There was no bra underneath her top, leaving just the thin layer of her top in the way of his firm and oh so arousing touch... Zenaru himself lightly tracing his rough, large, and utterly cat-like tongue along the rim of Carlee's right ear, before claiming the lobe of it to suckle and tease.
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:53 am

Carlee was caught between the pleasure and trying to pay attention to what Zen was saying as pleasure washed over every inch of her body. Even her legs closing around his tail only managed to prevent him from putting any more of it against her. Then he mentioned how her ability to take this power apparently made her particularly desirable. "Oth~thers can't acc~cept this po~ower? W~w~what do~oes it me~mean that I co~ould? Why do~does th~at make m~me so desirable?" She squirmed again trying to get her shoulders out of his grip even though it was so relaxing and soothing. Her voice was heavy and dripping with lust, and she couldn't keep from moaning each time his tail took a swipe at her soaking muff. The lack of undergarments in school should have bothered her, but she just couldn't focus on it. Finally, she couldn't resist any longer as the continuous, teasing pleasure was just something she couldn't stand. As he started teasing her ear with his tongue and lips, she leaned back into his hands, moaned, and spread her legs giving his tail full access to her eager cunny as she gave in fully to the pleasure which was already greater than what she had with her previous two guys. "P~please, I ca~can't t~ake any more of thi~is. He~head feels e~empty. I~it's alre~ready too much, b~but I ne~eed m~more."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games