Mahou Shouho Carlee-chan (Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mahou Shouho Carlee-chan (Firehead)

Postby MASigma » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:47 pm

"Oh? I suppose I read the situation wrongly, my mistake", he mused with a light shrug in turn, curling himself against the nape of Carlee's neck as she began to make her way from the unconscious student and in turn head out of school to make her way home. As they stepped outside, Carlee couldn't help but notice the sun was setting, showing just how long it had been to deal with everything she'd just experienced," Oh, just hold the wand high above your head and call out "Cum Cum Release!" and you'll drop your transformed state", He offered with a bit of a grin on his catty face.
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:57 pm

She looked at him as he said those words, but she didn't really have a choice. Taking a moment to make certain no one was there to see what she was about to do, she lifted the wand. "Cum Cum Release!" She was really going to let this thing have it if this didn't work though maybe she could talk him into a different phrase. Feeling her body start to shift once again, she wasn't sure if she was glad he hadn't just been messing with her or not. As she looked down, she realized something had gone wrong. Her chest was bigger, her hips wider, and she had gained a couple of inches in height too. "What went wrong? I don't look like this. How am I supposed to explain how I look now to people?"
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:03 pm

"Hm?", He asked, looking down upon her now much more mature figure... the fact her school uniform hadn't changed to adjust making it look a lot more suggestive on her body... her skirt riding up quite suggestively as she felt her bra and uniform top clinging to her chest in a way that made them look about ready to burst out... or look begging to be grabbed," It seems you've already shifted from your new powers... surprising, usually it takes a night of rest before that happens", he offered, sounding as if he was impressed... only to give her a light smile as he rubbed his furry cheek against her own cheek," and don't worry, I can use a bit of my own powers to make others just accept it being a growth spurt and not think more on it... though you'll need to adjust your wardrobe", he pointed out... only to chuckle," Or not, your uniform looks absolutely delicious on you in my opinion"
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:31 pm

Carlee wasn't sure she was really so happy with this sudden change as her clothes hugged her form way too tightly. She was definitely going to need to get new clothing after this. At least he had a way of making people just accept that this insanity was just normal. She could have done without his approval of her new figure though. She'd just gotten enough of that from a ratman; she didn't need it from a cat even one with wings. "Fine, let's just get home for now. I'll look into a new wardrobe tomorrow." She couldn't go to school dressed like this, so she figured she wouldn't have much choice but to talk to her parents about skipping class tomorrow. The problem was going to be getting to the store with such tight clothing hugging her every curve, but she could save that for the morning. With the sun already down though she wasn't about to walk home. Pulling her phone, she checked out the local bus schedule hoping she could get a ride that way. Otherwise, she was walking in the dark, all by herself.
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:25 pm

"Of course, the sooner we get back to your home the sooner I can better help explain this whole situation", He pointed out with a light chuckle as Carlee began to make her way off school grounds. As she checked her phone, she found while the local bus wouldn't be around for another hour or so, there was a subway train she could take that would work if she managed to hurry in time to reach the station. As she finished checking her phone, she couldn't help but notice the... stares she was receiving from those passing by, mostly from male's of various ages either trying to stare without being too obvious to some openly leering at her... at one point a pair of somewhat drunk business even openly whistling and cat-calling at her as she passed. It was strange and new for Carlee, whom had either never received such attention or had just been considered "Cute" in a not attractive manner.
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:39 pm

"Good, I'll be looking forward to having some idea of what this is all about. Do you have a name at least?" She was whispering not wanting anyone to realize she was talking to a cat. Was no one going to notice the wings though? Well, if he could make people write of her own changes as normal, he could probably stop them from noticing the wings. She had no intention of standing around her for an hour waiting for a bus. Thankfully, the subway station provided an alternative to the long wait or walking home in the dark. Feeling the eyes on her and hearing the cat-calls, Carlee hastened her step. It was bad enough she was walking by herself after dark, but her new body and ill-fitting clothes only brought attention from the kinds of people she wanted to avoid. Getting to the subway station and getting on the train would do a large part in making her feel safer than she was at the moment.
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:19 pm

"I do indeed have a name, forgive me for not sharing it right away", The cat like creature offered with an amused tone as Carlee began moving faster due to all the attention she was receiving... unknown to herself, this making her now increased bust size bounce a bit more while her short skirt would flare and offer just a peek at her now clingy panties as well... which due to her new body even slightly dug into her crotch as she rushed to the station," You may call me Zenaru... or Zen for short", he introduced himself as Carlee made her way onto the proper train after ordering herself a ticket from the openly drooling older man behind the counter," Oh, and before you ask, no one but you and those I allow can see me, so no need to worry about such a thing"

It was at this point Carlee was on her way to the subway train she would board... only she could see it was about to shut it's doors and take off, forcing her to have to rush to try and reach it! As she did so, she could see she'd miss it... only for a hand to shoot out from inside, grab hold of her hand, and tug her inside at the last second," Woah there, almost missed it", An amused, male voice spoke... as she found herself held right up against a rather handsome, rugged man whom had the look of the kind of guy her parents had warned her about, grinning down at her as he was a full head taller then she was even with her new body... which was now right up against his own, leaving her pressed against him... which helped her feel he was indeed a rather well-built person under his clothing. Any thoughts of pulling away from him were doused upon Carlee noticing how cramped the train car was," Hope ya didn't mind my help, couldn't leave a lovely young woman stranded in a subway as seedy as that one", he offered with a wink, releasing her hand and even shifting back just a bit to offer her a little more space... though not much due to the situation.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

MASigma

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:48 pm

Carlee was barely able to pay attention as Zen introduced himself as she was almost running at this point which tended to show off her assets more than she would have liked, but her priority at this moment was to get to the subway where she could hopefully have more privacy. She put the money on the counter. "One p-please." She shivered under the older man's gaze wishing Zen could make her invisible too. She could have sworn he was purposely taking his time, so he could look at her for longer like he was trying to memorize every inch of her. She just needed to get on the train and everything would be fine. She panicked though when she saw the door starting to close on the train threatening to leave her stranded here. She couldn't believe that man had been so busy staring at her that he hadn't bothered to let her know the train was leaving that soon. Reaching an arm out, she shouted at the train. "Wait, I'm here!"

She was surprised when a hand shot out grasping her wrist and yanking her in moments before the door slammed shut behind her. She hadn't recognized from outside just how crowded things were inside leaving her practically pinned against the guy that had pulled her in before she had been left. "Th-thank you," She stammered out. His body felt firm and muscular pressed against her leaving Carlee's face flush from more than just embarrassment, but she was thankful when he gave her some space taking a half a step back before she bumped into someone letting her know just how cramped space was at the moment. "Yeah, I'm not sure what I would have done if I missed this train and after paying for the ticket too. Is it normally so crowded at this time of night? I'm usually home from school much sooner." Her nerves were a bit frayed after the night she'd had, so she found herself babbling a bit to the first friendly guy she'd seen since school had ended. She needed to get a hold of herself deciding the best first step was to change the subject. "Oh right, I'm Carlee, pleased to meet you." She did her best to offer her hand in a shake even with the cramped space while her eyes darted about for anyone else staring at her in the crowd.
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:40 am

"You're welcome", He offered with a light smirk upon seeing her flustered state, only to lightly nod his head at her babbled out questions," Yeah, it's pretty crowded around this time because most folks are getting off work around this time... or heading to enjoy the night life", He noted with a shrug, before lightly taking his offered hand, shaking her hand lightly in turn," Kenta, pleasure to meet you", he replied with... as Carlee could see the various other people looking her way, some failing to hide their looks while others openly looked her over... at least until Kenta suddenly shifted closer towards her, sending a firm glare at the other males whom quickly looked away as Kenta even pulled her in right up against himself again," Hey, how about I help keep those leering eyes off of ya? Just keep close and they'll think you're with me, sound fun?", he offered as he shifted enough to better hide her from the view of the others... though this left her pretty much sandwiched between his body and the train car doors right behind herself.
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:18 pm

Carlee shivered as he accepted her hand. With all the weirdos she'd been getting stares from tonight, it was nice to meet someone nice and polite, him helping her out and being rather attractive too didn't hurt things either. Her eyes cast over her shoulders to glance at the people giving her glares even now as Kenta offered to shield her from their eyes with his own form. "Oh, uh, sure, thank you." It didn't leave her much room as she had to practically pin herself between the guy and the doors, but the cramped space was certainly preferable to the lustful stares from numerous creepy strangers she'd be dealing with otherwise. It didn't hurt that she could also pretend she was with such a swell guy, too. Still, the cramped space was an issue, so she slid her backpack off of her shoulders lowering it to the ground to sit right between her feet where it wouldn't be as in the way while she waited for her destination to come up. "So Kenta, where are you heading this late in the evening?"
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:20 pm

"Me? well... normally I'd never admit it out loud, but you seem the sort not to poke fun", Kenta offered with a light grin, reaching a hand into his jacket... only to pull out what seemed to be a comic book of all things," There's a bit of a early sale on the next issue of this series... gonna try to get in line as soon as I can to get one of the few signed copy's they're handing out", he admitted, his grin looking just a bit more sheepish... given the tough guy look he had going, he didn't seem at all the sort to be in comic books, quickly slipping the comic back into his jacket," and you mentioned not normally being the sort to be out this late... you going out to have some fun, or someone decide to mess with you?", he asked, motioning to her uniform," I mean, you don't seem the type to wear something that small on purpose so... someone swap your uniform or shrink it on ya?", he asked curiously enough... so far keeping his eyes fully on her own face and eyes longer then she'd had someone since gaining her matured form.

"For the record, he's QUITE interested in you", Zenaru suddenly spoke to Carlee, looking amused at the scene he was watching," he's considering whether or not it'd be a good idea to ask you out on a date even... while constantly fighting the urge to let his eyes wander as he doesn't want to scare you off, while also mentally repeating a mantra in his mind to not think lewd thoughts about you... which he's slowly failing as the fact you're actually not scared of him is something he didn't expect given his thuggish appearance", Zenaru chuckled, before leaning in close to Carlee's ear," It's a good thing he hasn't been found by the Dominion, just imagine what sort of beast he'd turn into", he purred playfully.
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:59 pm

Carlee listened interestedly to see why this guy was out so late and was surprised. He certainly didn't strike her as the comic book type. "Oh, I don't really follow comics myself, but it must be important if you're going out so late for it." She shivered when he brought up her outfit looking from it to him before responding. She couldn't tell him the truth though, so she figured a little white lie would be okay. "My clothes got soaked in an accident. Those 'caution: wet floor' signs can be serious business some times. Fell right onto the janitor's mop bucket too. This was all they could find near my size in the lost and found." His interest gave her some pause, but she realized he was keeping his eyes mostly on her face, so she calmed down a bit.

Carlee tensed again when Zen started talking to her. She tried not to turn to him suddenly as he told her what the guy right next to her was thinking. She wanted to tell him off but doubted she could whisper without Kenta hearing. Then she remembered how she'd thought to him earlier. 'Stop that, how do you even know wha...' She paused mid-thought as she realized how absurd the question was. With everything else he could do, why was she surprised if he could read minds? Everything that was going on was really messing with her grasp on what was and was not possible. 'and why would you joke about that? You're helping me to stop those Dreadhart people." Still, learning that an attractive guy was interested in her and shy about asking her out rather than staring at her like some other weirdos did make her feel a little better though it didn't make up entirely for having to walk home like this. She just didn't know what to do about it. She'd never really felt confident with herself, and this new body made her feel more self-conscious than ever. She didn't really feel comfortable taking the initiative even knowing he liked her.
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:26 pm

"Who said I was joking? I'm just pointing out the fact is that even someone like this could become corrupted into a Lustar just like your classmate had been due to the lust he's burying down within him", Zenaru responded back with a light shrug of his shoulders... only for her to feel his furry cheek and whiskers nuzzle her own cheek as he added," Of course, if someone were to help relieve his deepest desires, there wouldn't really be anything for the Dominion to corrupt", he pointed out to her.

Suddenly, the train came to a halt, sending Carlee right back against Kenta... whom grabbed and held onto her out of instinct before she could end up going further," Woah, might wanna pay more attention there, we reached the first stop", he noted with a chuckle, helping her stand back up... all while Carlee couldn't help but enjoy the way her body felt pressed and rubbed against his own as he did so," This is my stop... guess I'll hopefully see you again some time?", he offered with a weak smile, moving to head off unless she did anything to try to stop him... others brushing past quite quickly to leave and board the train, eventually pushing her a bit further away from the doors and in the middle of the crowds of people... some unable to help but press against her due to the snugness, but this of course led to her feeling various hands and bodyparts rub against her or brush past her body.
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:15 pm

Carlee didn't like how nonchalant he was about something so terrible happening. It was like nothing fazed him. Would he even care if these Lustars took over the entire city? She couldn't deny that he had a point about it possibly happening, but he made it sound like she should go out and personally offer herself out to every lonely guy she met. The thought sent a shiver through her especially when she realized the people staring at her were also potential victims for the Dominion to change.

These thoughts had her distracted, so she almost fell into the door of the train when it all came to a sudden halt. Kenta was nice enough to keep her from colliding with anything, but whether intentional or not, she could feel his body against her own sending a shiver through her, and as people passed, some of them used the crowd to mask touching her sending more feelings through her. "Ah, uh Kenta?" A part of her wanted this, but she had to wonder. Could she really just offer her body to a guy she barely knew even if he was a pretty nice guy. In the end though, the thought of someone as nice as Kenta turning into a monster and attacking some girl wasn't something she could stand. "K-Kenta, I know you want to get to that shop, b-but could you stay on the train? J-just until we get to my spot. It's just, I'm still a bit worried about being alone so late, a-and you've been so k-kind." She leaned back a little pressing herself against him again not sure exactly what she was doing. Would he even realize what she was trying to hint at? She couldn't even imagine doing anything more direct if he didn't though. Even if he did, could she really do something like this in a crowded train.
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:59 pm

Kenta had just been about to pull away when she spoke his name, making him glance down curiously towards her as she kept her erotic form pressed against his own as she made her request, even pressing herself against him further as he stared at her with a bit of surprise. He considered her for a moment, while unknown to either of them... Zenaru's eyes began to glow just a bit, giving Kenta a light push in the right direction as Carlee suddenly felt Kenta's arms tighten their hold on her just a bit, both to hold her good and firmly against himself and to keep any of the passing people from pushing her away from him. A light grin came to his lips as he leaned in close, face inches from her own as he finally replied,"... I suppose I can do that for you", He replied, his hands gripping her hips as she could feel his thumbs lightly circling against her skin through her uniform top," It'll suck missing out on that midnight deal... but hey, I'm sure you'll find a way to make it up to me, right?", he offered with a playful tone... the doors starting to close behind her as Carlee would soon find herself once more "trapped" between Kenta and the sealed doors.
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:46 pm

Carlee couldn't see the glint in Zen's eyes, but she could feel the change in his demeanor as he grabbed her so firmly, but with how she'd just been acting, she'd been practically asking for it. Besides, if she turned back now, that would only frustrate him further putting him at even greater risk of becoming a Lustar. She also was feeling her body heat up under the attention too which was also making it hard to consider turning back. "Mmm, your hands, so firm." She tried to keep her voice down as people passed them as the thought of others knowing what was going on was terrifying to the young girl.

Carlee watched as the train doors closed leaving the two of them pinned against each other now trapped with nowhere to go. Her hips pressed back against his crotch making clear she knew exactly what she could do to make it up to him, and that she was fully ready to allow it. Her tits were so tight in the small bra that she couldn't stand it anymore. Reaching up, she tugged her top down just enough to pop her chest free of the bra underneath while leaving them still in her shirt. She was feeling needy as she practically whimpered her next words. "P-please, I n-need you."
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:55 pm

"... I can see that... and I want you", Kenta groaned softly as his eyes stared upon her chest as she offered it up for his eyes to savor, his hands wasting no time in sliding up from her hips and up to her clothed chest. Carlee soon felt the sweet pleasure of his strong, rough hands taking hold of her breasts... kneading them firmly, yet carefully as he shielded her from any other's view with his own body... his knee sliding slowly against her inner thigh as she felt it soon pressing to her crotch. He began to grind his knee against her panty clad pussy, stimulating her as he continued to pleasure her chest, learning what she liked as he never took his gaze off her face," If I knew you wanted me to do this with you... I'd have taken you somewhere more private", he admitted, only to lean in, lightly suckling her left earlobe before whispering into her ear," But... I have a feeling you enjoy the risk of being caught"
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:57 am

Carlee shivered feeling him play with her chest so forcefully. She was shocked by how sensitive it felt when his finger grazed over her erect nipple almost causing her voice to squeal. She bit her lip trying to hold back from giving them away. Her hips pressed back when his knee ground against her pussy where a damp spot had already started to form. The hand on her hip moved carefully forward reaching behind her back to where his own crotch was as she brushed against the bulge curious of how big he was. She only really had the rat-man to compare him to, but she felt the need to know none the less. She blushed when he told her he felt she wanted to have sex in public where they could get caught. "N-no, it's not liI!" She had to stifle a moan as he continued to grope her tits and knee her crotch. She was only getting more desperate as he continued molesting her in a crowded subway train. She was in serious risk of being caught doing such a lewd thing, yet her body continued writhing to press into his touch eagerly.
Firehead

Postby MASigma » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:24 pm

"Shush... don't want want anyone hearing and realizing what's going on... either they'll get the wrong idea and think I'm forcing this on you... or they'll wanna join in", Kenta whispered with an amused tone, kissing her cheek before moving to the nape of her neck, suckling and kissing at it as he began to feel out his size... which she found was about the same length... but a tad more thicker," Don't worry, I'll give that to you soon enough", she heard him promise, pulling from her neck as his hands paused their groping touches... only to lightly grab the hem of her shirt, tugging it up and over her fuller breasts, allowing Carlee herself to really see just how large they were now as well,"Mmmm, yummy", he offered, only to pinch and playfully roll her nipples while watching her expression," So I need to know... do you want me just to keep the foreplay up here and wait till we're back at your place for the main event... or should I just get to giving you what you need?"
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:33 pm

Carlee pulled a hand up covering her mouth realizing her voice could potentially give them away. The thought of being labeled a slut if anyone found out about this absolutely mortified her, but it did nothing to quell the desire; it might have even made it greater. She gasped when she felt that he was packing something maybe a little thicker than the rat-man had, but she was shocked when he boldly lifted up her shirt sending her breast flopping about for a moment. Combined they were probably a bit bigger than her head, and they were so sensitive to boot. She moaned into her hand having to lightly bite just to keep her voice down as he continued playing with her. Her ass pressing back against him now as he gave her her options. "Mmm, c-can't wait." Her hips pressed back pleadingly as her pussy drooled all over her panties leaving them a soaked mess. She could just imagine a little of her juices dripping onto the floor of the train in front of Kenta. "Pl-please, just let me have it here." She didn't care if it made it seem like she preferred the chance of being caught, she just needed a dick right now almost as bad as earlier. At least he wasn't going to abduct her after.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games