Legend of Zelda: Twilight Prince[Mashugana]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Prince[Mashugana]

Postby Firehead » Fri May 17, 2019 2:09 am

The man didn't seem to hear you as his hands worked in a frenzy at kneading your tits. "Softer than I ever thought possible." The comment about your breasts was sudden and so bold that you were surprised to hear it come from Fado who tended to be rather standoffish. You heard shifting in the pen behind Fado signaling that the goat was getting agitated again. Could it recognize the implication of Fado's actions even though it was just an animal? That only distracts you from the fondling for a moment before Fado's palms lift away, so his fingers can dig into your flesh. Even through your shirt and bra, he's able to find your nipples and give them a light pinch sending another surge of unexpected pleasure through your chest. Worse still, you could feel your nethers starting to warm.
Firehead

Postby Mashugana » Sat May 18, 2019 10:38 am

Link winced and breathed heavily, arching her back against Fado as she placed a hand on his arm, squeezing it and half heartedly pushing against it, but she couldn't really lie, this was feeling really good, even with the damned goat watching.

"Hey c'mon, not so rough..." she grunted, rubbing her thighs together as she debated continuing this or trying to seriously break away. Up to this point, Link hadn't thought Fado was the type to get grabby, though the aggressive way he was squeezing and fondling her was definitely disabusing her of the notion, the hell was it with the males on this ranch? "What if we're caught? The Chief could show up and then we'd both be in hot water!" She muttered, letting out a girlish moan when he found her nipples and started tweaking and playing with them, causing small shocks to go through her body and her legs to start shaking. She found her gaze going to a nearby pile of hay, normally reserved for feed and bedding, but if this continued, she imagined it might serve a different purpose...
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Postby Firehead » Sat May 18, 2019 7:12 pm

As you arched your back, he pressed his chest in against your back letting you feel the muscle. You were sure it wasn't as much as some of the other guys in the village, but it still felt strangely comforting. What was less comforting was the way your ass was now pressing back against his crotch letting you feel the bulge beneath his pants. His hands held firm as you tried half-heartedly to struggle free, and one hand began sneaking its way downward. "Don't worry, this won't take long. The Chief won't even have time to realize you're gone before I'm finished." He chuckles as you eye the piles of hay. "I think you've got a good idea. Let's take this somewhere more comfortable." The hand trailing down your body pushes down against your crotch putting pressure on your heated pussy through your leggings while he pushes you forward towards the hay.

Soon enough, your right in front of the hay, and a final push sends you toppling down face first into the hay. As you turn back around, he already has his pants down letting you see his shaft bobbing up and down in front of you throbbing and drooling already. "Do you want a quick taste, or should we hurry to the main event?"
Firehead

Postby Mashugana » Mon May 20, 2019 8:15 am

Link gave a wordlessly shout at both her groin being touched and the shove, and she snorted and rubbed at her face to get the hay out before she turned around, freezing when she saw Fado had fished out his dick, the thing was already at full mast, nearly poking her cheek as she hesitantly glanced up at her coworker's face and licked her lips. "I... well, I guess I can..." she said uncertainly, the whole situation being completely new to her and taking her by surprise. She'd never had a sexual encounter like this before, and while she wasn't too worried about the potential for pain during sex, as she'd broken her hymen long ago riding Epona, she didn't want to just wind up getting drilled outright, especially given that Fado's "spear" seemed pretty large, not that she would really know the average size for such an organ.

Nervously, she reached out and wrapped her hand around it, pausing and glancing upwards to be sure she wasn't grabbing it too tightly as she gauged the feel of the thing, hard overall, but with a somewhat soft, stretchy layer of skin on top, with a warm and pulsating throbb running through it. After a couple of seconds, Link swallowed, then leaned forward and gave small, cat like licks to the head of the cock, wincing a little at the taste.
Mashugana

Postby Firehead » Tue May 21, 2019 2:10 am

Fado's smile grew as you went along with his idea, and yu could swear you saw his dick throb and even grow a little bit. "Yeah, that'll be great. You know, watching over these goats all day, a guy can get a bit pent up." As your fingers touch his shaft he lets out a gasp which catches you by surprise, but you notice quickly that it wasn't pain. He enjoyed that touch. It's fat and a bit slick, and as you look closer, you notice that more liquid is coming from the tip slicking your hands as you give it a few experimental strokes.

The taste of it is extremely salty which catches you by surprise. The fact that it gives a short spray of more of the salty liquid once it's between your lips doesn't help. His hands come down to either side of your head running his fingers through your hair, but you get the feeling he won't be letting you pull it out now. "Oh yeah, been dreaming of doing something like this for years." He begins giving shallow thrusts of his hips now moving the length in and out of your mouth. Each one seems to draw more fluid from his tip, and you find yourself slowly getting over your initial reaction. It just keeps coming, and your mouth is slowly starting to fill with it now.
Firehead

Postby Mashugana » Thu May 23, 2019 11:51 am

Feeling a touch relieved, but somewhat taken aback at the admission that he'd been lusting after her for a long while, Link settled in and placed her hands on Fado's hips, she figured she might be stuck like this a while. She was getting more used to the taste of his cock as it slid in and out of her mouth as Fado played with her hair, finding the sensation to be nice in a perverse sort of way as she bobbed her head, taking more and more of his length each time. By this point, Link was feeling a great amount of heat in between her legs, and she occasionally found herself taking a hand off of Fado's hip to reach down and touch herself, feeling the tension rise as she stroked herself in the process of sucking him off.
Mashugana

Postby Firehead » Fri May 24, 2019 1:22 am

Fado groaned as you bobbed your head to help push his dick deeper and deeper into your mouth. "That's it, I won't be lasting much longer if you keep that up." Already, you could feel the pulses of his cock coming more and more frequent, and with each one, you could taste another glob of pre coming from his tip. Your body had never felt so hot as you started to touch your crotch hoping to relieve some of the tension, but it only seemed to build higher. You heard the creak of wood and realized the agitated Goat was starting to get rowdy again, but Fado seemed completely unaware. Those pens were supposed to be pretty sturdy though. It just felt so easy to not worry about it and focus on the task at hand.
Firehead

Postby Mashugana » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:02 pm

For the briefest of moments, Link wondered if the goat would get loose, her thoughts turning to it's behavior and appearance. If it got loose, what would it do? Would it attack them? Should she try to warn Fado? However, she considered the pen he was locked up in, and supposed he'd be safely tucked away. Deciding to just focus on the task at hand, and the building pressure in her loins, Link took Fado's length in as deep as she could, gagging as he hit her throat as she rubbed her clit harder, almost feeling like she was a pot full of water, about to boil over from the heat building up inside her, wondering if she'd spread her legs if Fado asked at this point if it meant cooling herself down from this intense, strange sensation.
Mashugana

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:53 pm

You could see the Goat continue to thrash about, but the gate continued to hold firm against his agitation. The beast seemed to realize the futility of its efforts and instead jumped up to place its forehooves on the gate while stepping its hind legs closer, so that its shaft now poked through the slats of the gate letting you see the long, dripping length waiting impatiently.

Fado groaned as you continued to pleasure his length even pressing it back to the opening to your throat. Your gag reflex triggers and you hesitate, but this only sends a thrill through Fado who presses himself into your throat as you feel the gagging start to subside. He smirks as his eyes move down, likely seeing your hands between your legs, pushing you down onto your back in the hay. "I'm sorry Link, it appears I've been having so much fun that I forgot about you. Spread your legs, and we can take care of our desires together." His cock, still standing proud throbs above you waiting for what lays between your legs.
Firehead

Postby Mashugana » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:25 pm

Link gave a surprised squeal at being pushed down onto her back, and she found herself swallowing nervously when Fado comes to stand over her, proud and at the ready. Taking a deep breath, she looked away from him for a moment, thinking carefully about her options before coming to a decision.

"Sorry, Fado!" She shouted, kicking upwards and aiming for his groin. Neither he nor the goat were acting alright, and while she was willing to try calming his strange behavior down with her mouth, she wasn't about to give up her maidenhood to him in a barn! If the kick connected, she'd scramble out and break into a sprint, heading for either the woods or her home!
Mashugana

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:00 am

Fado's smile spreads along with your legs as you present yourself to him. He bends over his hands shaking as they reach for your crotch to reveal the treasure between your legs, (14)and then he gives a surprised groan as you deliver a kick. Your aim is a bit off, but the sharp strike to his inner thigh is still enough to send him toppling. In a panic, you get up and flee, but as you reach the exit, you hear Fado shout. "Blast it girl, what do you think you're doing." He's already getting back up to his feet, and in a panic, you run for the tree line which lies closer than the way back to town. You'd just have to lose him in the forest.
Firehead

Postby Mashugana » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:01 am

Not bothering to hide, Link would just focus on moving quickly and putting as much distance between Fado and herself as she could, aiming to go through more narrow, brush filled paths that would be more difficult for a larger person to break through. If she managed to lose him, she'd make her way back towards the village through a more careful route that would hopefully help to cover her tracks, in case he was being unusually persistent. She felt bad about the kick, but Fado's actions were just off, as if he wasn't really being himself. Or perhaps she was just overthinking the thing with the goat, but either way, she'd have to deal with whatever came next.

Bizarrely, the thought that she might have just lost her job occurred to her, and she would've laughed allowed if she weren't panting and trying to keep quiet and measured in her breathing.
Mashugana

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:33 am

As you ran through the dense forests that surrounded Ordon, limbs of trees clawed at your side leaving small scratches as you pushed into the more densely forested area to elude possible pursuit. At first, you heard Fado crashing through the various limbs and brush, but those noises started to get quieter and further away. You hoped that meant he had given up the chase, but fear pushed you on as a precaution for a while longer.

(13)Finally, you allowed yourself a breather to rest as you kept your ears perked for any signs of movement. Most of the usual sounds of the forest were there though the animals were a bit quiet, probably because of your rushing through, but they too return with time. You appear to be alone out here for now.
Firehead

Postby Mashugana » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:29 am

Link took a moment to collect herself once the coast was clear, letting her breathing slow and relax as she inspected her surroundings. She hadn't intended to come this far into the woods, but she supposed it was better to run too much rather than risk running too little in these situations. She wasn't sure how she could bring the incident up to the chief or Rusl. Thinking back on it, her actions were crazy, but then again...

Link shook her head, she'd probably have to talk to Rusl and Uli as soon as she got back to the village, they were the people she could trust the most, and Rusl had a lot of influence in the village, enough that he might be able to find a good resolution to...whatever was happening.

With that decided, she'd start hiking back to the village, picking the route that she believed would be the most direct route home.
Mashugana

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:47 am

Looking around, you realize you don't recognize this particular part of the woods surrounding Ordon leaving you wondering if you're going to be able to find your way back. Seeing no alternative, you chose a direction at random and start walking. (20)It only takes two minutes before you hear the sound of running water, and you find the spring of Ordon's guardian spirit. It appears in your panic that you'd run almost a complete circle around the village not straying too far.

You hear a humming sound coming to find the mayor's daughter, Ilia, is sitting in the spring bathing herself in the refreshing water. She stops as she notices your presence looking ready to shriek before she notices it's you standing there. "Oh Link, you shouldn't creep up on me like that. I thought you might have been one of the boys playing a trick.

Living in her father's house, the two of you were practically like sisters, and you knew she sometimes argued with her father about how he treated you.
Firehead

Postby Mashugana » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:14 am

"Oh, hey there, sorry to scare ya like that. Kinda... had to do some running." Link responded, breathing a touch heavily. Some of that undergrowth had been surprisingly tough, regardless of it's proximity to the village. Still, Ilia was a welcome sight after the previous few minutes. Figuring that things should be safe here, Link stretched, approached a nearby birch and sat down with her back against it, cross legged and facing slightly off from Ilia to give her a bit of privacy.

"Hey, what kinda tricks do the boys do anyway?" she asked, picking at the toe of one of her shoes. She was dodging the question she wanted to ask, but Link wasn't certain how to approach this matter. Still, Ilia was probably the best person to turn to for advice in this situation.
Mashugana

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:44 pm

Her hands at come up to cover her chest and crotch instinctively, but she was starting to relax and let her hands fall. The two of you had practically been sisters for the longest time, so it wasn't uncommon for you to share a bath together. "Running, through the woods?" She took a look at the foliage behind you. "I'll never understand how comfortable you are by yourself out there."

She pauses blushing when you ask about the pranks. "Oh you know, just the usual. They'll jump out from where I'm not expecting to surprise me or try to splash me. Sometimes, they'll find a spider and throw it in my hair." Her face turns away as she starts wringing water from her hair. There is a slight hint of red on her cheeks making it seem like she's not being completely open with you at the moment.
Firehead

Postby Mashugana » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:41 am

"Well it's nice being out there alone sometimes, gives you this feeling like you're wild and stuff, I dunno." Link answered with a small, mirthless chuckle. Noting the small blush on Ilias face caused Link to pause. Could the other boys be doing similar things to her? It was hard to believe, what with Ilia being who she was, but still... maybe she would know what to do with Fado.

"Oh, is that all of it? Cause... I'm startin' to think Fado's been uh, playing some tricks of his own." Link said haltingly, not sure how to fully broach the subject. "We ah, well things got a bit too heated and I wound up going for a run." she admitted, partially to gauge Ilia's reaction and partially to see if Ilia would reveal something about her side.
Mashugana

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:40 am

She shakes her head at your explanation. "I never understood that about you. Sometimes you sound like you think your some kind of wild beast." Her look returns to you with a bit of curiosity when you mention tricks as well getting a bit shocked when you mention Fado. "I...see."

She pauses for a moment before coming to some kind of decision. "The boys' tricks, I haven't been fully open about them. In the last couple of days, it seems like something has gotten into them. Especially right around sunset, yesterday I was walking by them, and one of them grabbed my ass. By the time I turned, they were all talking, and I couldn't tell who had done it." As she speaks about this, you notice her cheeks have gone even redder.
Firehead

Postby Mashugana » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:57 am

"Oh. They're getting pretty bold, then." Link remarked, mulling that over. "Maybe it's just that a lot of the village boys are getting to be towards, well...that age." she suggested, though even if that were the case, the way they were acting was too brazen, especially towards the chief's daughter. Speaking of...

"Well, if you like, we could go see your father about this. Groping the chief's daughter and someone who's supposed to be under his protection is a fairly serious offense." she posited, thinking of how he'd react. The old coot was kind of a blowhard, but he was also damned strong, if she remembered right. It was hard to tell given that to Link, the chief mostly just kind of walked around and talked or yelled at folks.
Mashugana

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games