Lost Space (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lost Space (Lorielle)

Postby MASigma » Sun May 12, 2019 11:54 pm

With Xalia were two other soldier's, Meeka and Lyandra, both of whom were as equipped as she was, both moving at her command as they were given the go ahead to enter," Seems both Amara and Reiko haven't been responding to any hails we've sent them... and our scanners haven't been able to pick up their suit's signatures either", Meeka spoke up with a worried voice, being the youngest of the scouts on board.

"Maybe they're just fucking around with one another?", the cocky voice of Lyandra mused as they stepped on board the Atago... only to pause as they saw how empty the docking bay they boarded was... except for the various corpses of what had to have been the crew... or, the male crew members as the body's around were in fact only men," The fuck?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 13, 2019 1:41 pm

“Amara and Reiko’s ship should be a short tram ride away we can check the logs on their ship when we get there.” Xalia say as she begins the procedure to enter into the ship. Only to be greeted by the corpses of the seemingly male crew of the Atago. This was a deep space exploration ship so that meant it was fitted to support a few generations of people which the population skewed towards more women. But not seeing a single female left Xalia feeling rather uncomfortable. “Let’s hurry and find those two.” Xalia goes to the team terminal to see if it was active if it wasn’t then Meeka would need to repair whatever was stopping it.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Tue May 14, 2019 11:48 pm

Much as Xalia expected, the terminal seemed unwilling to activate as the power needed to even activate it seemed to flicker in and out," This might take a while... maybe you both should look around and see if there are any survivors or... clues as to what happened in the meantime?", Meeka suggested with a weak smile as she crouched down, opening the panel to the Tram's terminal to locate the problem.

"Yeah sure, maybe I'll get lucky and some lovely young thing is huddled up in a room looking for a woman to rescue her?", Lyandra mused with a smirk, only to offer Xalia a playful glance in turn," Wanna come with me... perhaps we can find something interesting to enjoy?", she offered with a rather... suggestive lick of her lips towards her fellow Scout.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 15, 2019 4:23 am

Xalia should have known better, but thankfully Meeka was here for this exact reason. "We'll leave it to you then Meeka, radio if you encounter an issue." Before she turns towards Lyandra and begins walking aside the woman. Lyandra was always a bit jealous of Xalia as she was the CO's favorite, but that just meant that when the CO wasnt fucking her silly, Lyandra certainly was. "Whatever you say. Lets go this way." Xalia pointed toward the crew quarter's section of the ship, engines werent really her thing she can have meeka check that out if theres more problems with the tram terminal. "Is your body cam on? Im sure the CO would love to see this." as she says that she can feel Lyanda's hand kneading her ass as they walk.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Wed May 15, 2019 4:31 am

"Of course it is... I'm sure he'll reward me later for giving you a good hard fucking after all", Lyandra pointed out, smirking as she let her hands roughly knead at Xalia's ass... only as they turned a corner, to shove Xalia against the wall, pressing herself to her backside so Xalia could feel the rock hardness she had, grinding it against Xalia's ass as her hands began to wander upwards,"Mmm, a shame he wants to be the first to knock you up... think you'd be better suited to carrying MY little bastard", she growled, only to give Xalia's ass another firm smack... both women unaware they were being watched.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 15, 2019 4:38 am

Xalia was already quite hot with arousal as she was feeling Lyandra's hands against her ass only to be pushed against a wall and rougher hands toyed with her whole body. "Mmm~ Im sure the CO wouldnt like you knocking me up~ Remember we live to serve him~" She says with a growl to respond to her comrade then sticking her butt out and moving the fabric aside, a bit of dried cum still on her from earlier. "Well~ Do it then~ Fuck me like you own me~"
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Wed May 15, 2019 5:05 am

"Of course... but it's clear YOU'RE his favorite!", Lyandra grunted, only to glare at the now revealed ass of Xalia as she recognized just whose cum was coating her ass," Oh don't you worry... I'll fuck you and show whose top bitch", She growled, grabbing a firm hold of Xalia's hips as she wasted no time in shoving her own large hardened cock into Xalia... aiming to ram it harshly into her with a growl, wasting no time in brutally fucking Xailia from the start," Take it whore... doesn't matter whose cock it is in the end... you're just a slut for anyone, aren't you!?"
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 15, 2019 5:10 am

"Ohhh! Ahhh~ Right there yes~" Xalia moaned between thrusts her body rocking back to meet Lyandra's heavy thrusts. "Mmm~ I only love my fiance~ But the CO said if a cock was offered to me~ I mmmph have to take it~" She says with a devilish grin on her face, slowly warping into the all to familiar one of the woman who was more in love with cocks than anything in the universe. "Come on! Is that hahh all you mm got?" She moans as she flips herself around and unzips her scout suit letting Lyandra see her much larger and more expansive tits.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Wed May 15, 2019 5:16 am

"Fuck... mouthy bitch, I'll show you!", Lyandra growled, only to suddenly throw her full weight into each thrust... losing all sense of anything but putting Xalia in her place as she began to just pound her cock away up into Xalia... knocking at the entrance of her womb over an over," How's THIS!? This hard enough for you, you cocky cunt!?", Lyandra called out, own breasts bouncing in her suit from how hard she was giving it... unaware of the large, shadowy form that was now right behind her however.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 15, 2019 5:24 am

"Its! Hahh~ Not early as good! As the CO!" She says loudly as she was obviously having the time of her life her legs were wrapped around Lyandra's waist as she was bounced up and down her amazing cock, though when Xalia spots the large shadowy form behind her comrade she wanted to say something, only to be struck with an orgasm at the worst possible time.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Wed May 15, 2019 5:32 am

"Ha! Yet there you are cumming like the cock loving whore you tru-!", Lyandra began to mock, unaware of what Xalia had been about to warn her... only for a sudden bit of movement to occur in seconds. Xalia found herself landing onto the ground with a thud, Lyandra screaming as... whatever it had been had gotten a hold of her and rushed off down one of the various pathways connected to this part of the ship.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 15, 2019 5:37 am

Xalia is barely able to get a word off as she gets dropped to the ground. Grunting as her ass hits the cold metal floor. She barely does anything to fix her suit before she gets up and runs after the creature. Her tits bouncing around as he scout suit billows behind her completely unzipped and her pussy still dripping with love juices.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Wed May 15, 2019 5:50 am

"XAL-!", Xalia heard as she turned a corner... spotting the kicking feet of Lyandra disappearing into a ceiling vent seconds before she noticed something else was there as well, the scout finding what looked to be a slimy, squishy, THING rushing towards her, letting out a strange screech that made her ears hurt and made her feel dizzy... right before it seemed to lob some of the slime coating it's body upon her, it smacking her right on the exposed breasts as it continued to rush at her!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/59/bf/89/59bf89755b24bc31d74d16a2ce6f5c35.jpg
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 15, 2019 5:58 am

"Lyn!" She shouts reaching out a hand fruitlessly before she sees her feet disappear into the darkness. She could only respond to the.. creature attacking her with that weird slime ball was a quick "What the fuck." Before she goes to draw her weapon, only to find that it's flown out of it's holster while she was running. In the next moment she finds herself tackled to the ground by the strange creature. "Hey! Get off of me!" she shouts as she kicks and punch at the thing.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Tue May 21, 2019 11:58 pm

Her punch's and kicks struck... and yet it's otherwordly, squishy body seemed to just absorb the attacks as it's tentacle like arms swarmed upon her... easily pushing into her suit as the erotic Scout felt them claiming the body hidden underneath her clothing. Her breasts and nipples were the first to feel pleasure... quickly followed by more and more as the tentacles stretched and hunted down the most sensitive nerves to pleasure on and soon in her body. It was if the thing new EXACTLY where those hot spots were... and as she began to lose focus from being pleasured by this monster... two smaller tentacles slid up along her cheeks, caressing her plump... cock-sucking lips, before moving to her ears... and sliding in carefully.

There was a sudden surge within her... followed by a rush of pleasure digging into her very brain as the Alien creature began to literally rape her mind, seeking to overwhelm her and then adjust her to it's own desires.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 22, 2019 1:07 am

Xalia tried her best to resist the awful creature, it's slimy body causing her to feel strange.. hot, needy as it's large tentacles distracted her from the real problem. At first Xalia thought the smaller tentacles were to caress her but only the worst were about to happen as the thing struck at her mind directly. "Wha-wait what are- HO MY FUCK SO GOOD Hahh~ Stop it, please dont stop fuck me harder w-wait not.. nnnng oh god~" Xalia was writhing and moaning like the slut she was trained to be, her CO having broken her mental defenses with what little strength she had she looked for a pipe or something to smack this thing across the head or else she was gonna lose herself to this pleasure.
Lorielle

Previous

Return to Private Games