Lost Space (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Lost Space (Lorielle)

Postby MASigma » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:14 am

Lorielle Wrote:Name: Xalia Faust
Bio: Xalia is a member of the United federation's special forces, though her specialization was more about infiltration and scouting. Recently though she's received an assignment that was a bit more personal. Her fiance Jacklyn is a scientist aboard the UFS Atago sent out to explore deep space but the ship has recently returned to UF space blaring a distress signal. She had to head in and figure out what was going on and rescue the woman she loved.
Character kinks:Throatfucking, Futanari, Blackmail Bestiality, gangbangs, rape, ntr
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Player turn ons:

-Being Mind controlled
-Reluctant or forced to do sexual favors
-Lewd gambling/games
-Lie (example: promise to not put it in and do otherwise, promise to not cum inside and do otherwise)
-Coercion/Blackmail
-Rape/Forced
-Beast
-Beastmen
-Sleep Rape
-Tricked into sexual situation
-Gloryhole
-Chikan
-Stuck in wall
-Knotting/Plugging
-Prostitution
-Unavoidable Molesting
-Gangbangs
-Being drugged

Player turn offs:

-Unusual penetration (nipple, urethral, ecc...)
-Scat/watersports
-Heavy inflation
-Heavy Gore
-BDSM
-Permanent Enslavement
-Long term impregnation(Fast forwarded pregnancy is okay)
-Extra-extra-large insertion
-Yaoi

Xalia Faust awoke to the light beeping that rouse her from her slumbering state... it being the signal she herself had been waiting to hear since this mission had started. It had taken a month of travel to finally reach the location of the UFS Atago... the large ship that her beloved Jacklyn had been assigned to and hopefully she was still alive on there somewhere. Still, it would be about an hour before they could actually move in and investigate the ship, but it was good to be ready for when that happened. As Xalia prepared and gotten dressed in her uniform, a buzzing was heard as the door to her personal room opened... revealing the man who was running this mission, one Reager Kurogaki," As promised, we shall be arriving within range soon enough", the higher ranked soldier noted with a rather... intense smirk upon his face as he stepped closer,"... Remember, the main point of this mission is to find out what happened to the crew and locate anything they uncovered from their mission...", he pointed out... only for his eyes to lower, focusing on her body openly,"Mmm... but of course, we can put resources into finding your fiance as promised... so long as I have good reason to", he noted, only to lift a hand out and just lightly flick one of her nipples through her outfit.

In order to get assigned to the mission, Xalia had to gain permission from Reager given he had been placed in charge... and he had granted her permission, though in return she would have to give him a little something back now and then...
MASigma

Re: Lost Space (Lorielle)

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:07 am

Xalia had just finished zipping up her scout suit when she saw Reager step into the room. As her CO she had to.. obey his command, but she knew why he was really here. She wanted nothing more than to rescue her wife and.. well during the ride over here... Reager definitely had his fun with Xalia on more than a few occasions, practically spent a good amount of time training her to be his little cocksucker. His training paid off though as Xalia lets out a cute moan when he flicks her nipple. "W-what can i do to.. convince you, Sir.." She says as she unzips her suit to give it a very deep V the size of her tits preventing the suit from just flying open.
Last edited by Lorielle on Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:15 am

"You know what... spent this whole trip training this body of your soldier... showed you how to properly service your CO", He noted with a light growl, only to let his hands slide down her sides... slipping onto her rear as he let his fingers dig into her finely shaped ass... forcing her body against his own as Reager smirked down upon Xalia's face... leaning in to whisper into her ear," We have a little over an hour... and I think it's time I fully indulged in this lewd body of yours... soldier", he whispered, only to lightly nibble on her earlobe,"... So to start... get on your knees and suck me off like the good little cocksucker you are", he commanded her, giving her a firm smack to the rear as he moved to sit on her bed, the bulge in his pants showing how eager he was for this.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:21 am

The scout groans as she can feel her body heat up. She hated that she was just at his beck and call but she couldnt help it either.. the way he just used her for his own selfish need.. it turned her on so much. "Yes sir~" She says with a light moan as he plays with her ass and ear. Xalia closes her eyes to enjoy the moment before Reager moves to sit at the edge of her bed. The movement she took was heavily practiced by now she got on her hands and knees crawling over to her CO to rise slowly between his legs and free that massive cock of his from under his pants. "I live to serve my CO.." She says over and over like she was taught as her eyes were glued to the hardening dick before her. Soon enough her mouth was around the head and she took inch after inch of the thing into her mouth and throat hoping to please Reagar.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:28 am

"Mmm... Damn right you do", He groaned as she repeated the words he'd told her to say... quite sure by this point a part of her truly believed those words as he could see how much she savored the taste of his cock... the man groaning as she skillfully swallowed him down her throat," That's it... such a proper cocksucker you've become in such a short time", He praised her, lightly thrusting his hips as she deepthroated him, his cock grinding against her throat muscles as one of his hands slid atop of her head... grabbing a firm grip of her hair as his booted foot slid between her legs... the tip of his boot grinding against her clothed slit and clit.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:34 am

"Mmm~ Hahh~ *gluck gack glack Muah hahhh~" Her throat closed around the cock in her mouth as she did her best to vibrate her throat to please him gently repeating the words he had told her to say while his dick was still in her throat. After about 5 minutes she pulls off the cock pressing it against her cheek as she kisses and sucks on his balls. "How am i doing Sir? Am i being a proper cock slut? Would you like this cock-socket to use her love-canal?" She says with a moan her red visors barely hiding the lust that her eyes displayed, though really this lust was due to the "training" Reagar had inflicted on her, warping her mind to make sure she would never think these sort of actions werent... out of the ordinary.
Last edited by Lorielle on Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:38 am

"Mmm, you truly know how to please your superior... yes, standing up, turn around, and bend over for me... I need to inspect your lewd little love canal to make sure you're properly prepared to handle a weapon as large as mine!", He commanded her, lightly smacking her on the cheek with his cock before letting her do as he bid. Once she turned her back and bent over, his hands would both firmly smack her ass cheeks, digging his fingers into them both through the material of her outfit... only to then slide one hand between her legs, caressing her slit through it and giving her clit a firm pinch,"Mmmm... how does this feel? Are you properly wet yet?"
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:46 am

Without a word of resistance Xalia stands up and bends over her plump ass on full display and her soaking wet slit barely covered by a this bit of fabric. "mm~ its feels good Sir.. Im always wet for you~" She sluttily says as she unzips the rest of the suit to give her CO free access to her glistening pussy. "Please fuck your perfect slut." She said with an earnest smile.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:55 am

"Mmmm, Don't mind if I do!", Reager chuckled, rising up from the bed as Xalia heard him undo his pants... only to grip her wrists from behind, using said grip to shove her body backwards... and her cunt onto his thick cock, it's girth digging good and deeply from how much force he'd used to shove her back upon it," OOOOH YES! This is the cunt of my favorite solider slut!", He groaned out, wasting no time in pulling his hips back, only to then shove her back upon his cock with the grip on her wrists, fucking her roughly and intensely right off the bat," You truly are dripping wet... craving my dick that much? You truly are a hopeless little whore, aren't you!?", he demanded of her.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:02 am

"Ohhhhh~ God its so big~" She moans out as her CO takes her from behind.. its not often she gets to have his cock but whenever he does use her, it feels extra special. "Im only~ Hahh~ Doing this to.. mm rescue my fiance~ She means the world to me~ I'd never betray her~ Hahh yes fuck me harder.." Xalia thinks back to when she was first assigned to this mission and meeting Reagar, thinking back to when they had to have "individual briefings." She couldnt really remember what was on the briefing only that Reagar was in charge and she was to obey him.. but god did obeying him make her feel soooo good
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:12 am

"Of course... you're such a loving woman... I TRULY hope we find that fiance of yours... and you can show her all the things I've taught you", Reager groaned, enjoying her saying such things... even though more then anything he wanted to fully steal this woman and make her his own... one of the finest scouts, his obedient little pleasure whore, it was what he was conditioning her for,"Mmm, but of course, should the worse be found... don't you worry, I'll take care of you in her place from then on!", He promised, ramming into her harder, hips smacking into her ass as he held nothing back, fucking her with enough force Xalia would find herself shoved onto her tiptoes with each heavy thrust," Either way... I intend to make sure... you'll be good and pregnant with my child... a soldier for the future!"
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:19 am

"I.. hahh~ hope we find her too~" She says between moans her face one of bliss as she rocks her hips back and forth with the rhythm of his forceful fucking. "You~ hahh know policy~ Cant get.. pregnant while on mm~ mission.." Her IUD made sure of that but when the mission was complete she wondered what Reagar would do to her and to her precious Jacklyn a part of her really did want her to experience this pleasure though..
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:22 am

"Oh I know... but there's always after", Reager grunted, only to pause his jackhammering thrusts, pulling her with him to the bed as he sat down... arms curling underneath her legs as he began to bounce her atop of his cock, his chest to her back as she felt his lips suckle and nip at her neck,"Mmmm... we'll find her... and then both you and she will join me for a nice vacation... where you both will enjoy one another... and show your appreciation to me by being at my beck and call... and both of you will... bear my children... isn't that right!?", he demanded of her, the thought of having both women women for himself making him pound up into her even harder, nearing an orgasm already just thinking of the future he had planned for both women.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:07 am

"If we find her~ Oh god~ We'll do whatever you want~ I'll happily live as your personal slut forever!" Xalia was having more and more trouble staying focused as Reagar's brainwashing turned her into the best fuck toy this side of the federation. While she was bouncing up and down on his dick all she could do was imagine her lovely Jacklyn also experiencing Reagar's cock and how lovely that would be to share with her and eventually have lovely little kids with her CO, after all she lived to serve her CO.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:17 am

"Oh I know you will... both of you, for the rest of your days!", Reager groaned as he sped up his thrusts, smacking Xalia nice and firmly on the ass as he leered at her lewd form bouncing atop of his cock... once more thanking whatever had led to Xalia's fiance ending up in this mess as it had allowed him to train the headstrong soldier before him into the sort of eager cockslut she now was," Now come on slut... hurry up and make me cum... sooner we hunt down that fine ass fiance of yours... sooner I can get you both collared and leashed like the bitches you both are!", He grunted, only to grip her by the hips, forcing Xalia harder upon his cock as he was eager to fill her with hefty load she'd carry inside of her even as she searched for her beloved Jacklyn.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Tue May 07, 2019 11:40 am

Xalia was a moaning mess by this point as Reager used her endlessly. Her hair had come undone and was wildly bouncing everywhere only adding to her slutty appearance as she moaned louder and louder. “Yes sir~ I live to serve you~” she moans as she maneuvers her legs so that she was squatting above his lap and began to bounce up and down with considerable speed.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Tue May 07, 2019 8:20 pm

"Mmmm, you clearly haven't had... enough of my affections it seems", He groaned as she Xalia continued to show how much of a slut he'd trained her to become, hands to his sides as he watched her bounce herself so eagerly atop his cock,"Mmm... guess we have a bit more time to indulge after all... make me cum once more and then we'll move this to my personal quarters... that way I can bring out the toys you've grown to love so much", he commanded her, only to give her ass a nice firm smack to it.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 08, 2019 11:26 am

The scout’s mind was absolutely blank. All she could think about was her CO’s cock taking up every hole on her body. Soon enough she found her legs giving out, quivering as she brought herself to orgasm while bouncing. Her whole body falls on top of his cock serving to push it the deepest it can go. “Hahh~ I’m mm~ sure that’s wonderful.. sir. But what about.. mm the others? I’m sure they’d love it too~”
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Thu May 09, 2019 11:47 pm

"That they would... but right now I'm more focused on you", He noted with a smirk, holding her in place as he just enjoyed the mind blanked woman exhausted from riding his cock," Besides, I sent both Amara and Reiko ahead on a scout ship to check things out and prepare for our arrival... so stop worrying your little head about anything but being of use to me", he commanded her, giving her a smack to the rear before continuing to enjoy her... up until it would be time for the main ship itself to lock onto the larger one's airlock and investigate.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Sat May 11, 2019 12:20 pm

“Yes Sir~” Xalia was smiling again as she knew deep down she was more than happy to be her CO’s personal fuck toy for this mission allowing him to use her as he pleased. Her body would be stuffed and covered with cum before they arrived to the Atago when she put back on her scout suit much of the cum that was on her tits, face and back were dried she only had enough time to make sure there wasn’t any dripping out of her love canal as she awaits at the air lock to begin the investigation. “This is Scout 1 at airlock 1 in position.” She says as she waits for the go ahead to enter.
Lorielle

Next

Return to Private Games