Living Like a Girl[EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Living Like a Girl[EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:01 am

"Y~Yes... t~though for when y~your in trouble I~I use it on your breasts..." She says with a blush, looking a bit embarassed but also quite happy and excited.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:02 am

I giggled at that and hugged her calmly to help her with a smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:10 am

She blushed some more but smiled as she pressed you against her breasts. "Y~You'll still have to do secretarial duties... b~but now most of your duties will involve being my plaything. That's not a problem is it?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:13 am

I Hummed "No that's fine dear, as long as I can make it home after work." I joked softly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:16 am

Nodding at that, she asks "S~So would you like to start now, o~or come in tomorrow?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:21 am

I Coughed "Tomorrow if it's okay with you, I need to talk with my apartment manager that I finally have a job."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:28 am

"Alright... then tomorrow afternoon I'll be seeing you." She says, before sweeping you off your feet for a long, husky and forceful kiss that leaves your head spinning a bit as you try to catch your breath.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:29 am

I Blushed and clumsily put back on my clothes giving her a soft and gentle kiss before Leaving for home.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:46 am

You stumble along a bit, but eventually get home without any trouble, though you do get some catcalls and wolf whistles... though surprisingly not just from guys. Mimi is still present and has her tablet and your laptop open as she looks through all kinds of clothes for you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:58 pm

I Blinked "I got the Job, And I think a Girlfriend?" I asked after a moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Mimi blinked at that, then asked "How does that work exactly for a fashion job?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:08 pm

I Blinked at her "My Boss is a Sadist who can only show affection through pain and I told her that everyone deserved to Feel Loved and rather than just basically going down on her, I made love to her and She might have became obsessed with me, more so when I let her do whatever sadistic idea she thought of, I'm covered in bruises, hickies and bitem marks."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 01, 2019 4:53 pm

Mimi blushes at that and her sweater tents as her cock goes hard in an instant. "That... that sounds so hot. Why couldn't I have been there to record it?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 01, 2019 7:33 pm

I Blinked "I could ask her when I head in for work?" I offered her with a confused head tilt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 06, 2019 6:30 am

Mimi blushed but nodded her head eagerly before quickly moving on to the topic of clothes. "I found about a dozen outfits I think you'd like, think you could take a look at some of them?"

Taking a look at the tabs she has open, you see an array of both normal and regular casual clothes as well as more lewd outfits.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 06, 2019 6:35 am

I Blinked and Shrugged before taking a Seat and Looking at them.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games