Taimanin Sayaka[Masigma]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Taimanin Sayaka[Masigma]

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 15, 2019 6:31 am

"Oh yes~ it does, almost every day theres at least on man in here for us to just relax." Hitomi says with a wide smile, but you can tell that each of the other women were in complete agreement with her, nodding along and reminiscing about the previous times the other teachers have fucked each and every single one of them. It was 6am so a couple hours before you need to start teaching though your achy body made it a bit hard to do much but rest.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Wed May 22, 2019 12:00 am

"... D-doesn't that get distracting? I mean, we're here to teach after all... plus the students could stumble upon us", I offered, my mental faculties starting to return to me due to my many years of training to deal with such things... it starting to become clear what I'd done and even if it WAS how things worked here, I needed to not let myself get carried away... lest whatever monster's were hiding out in this place took advantage. Once cleaned up and the conversation ended, I moved to locate my classroom and hopefully rest a bit before classes officially began for the day.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 22, 2019 1:12 am

"Mmm not really~ Its only after hours and the third floor is for faculty only~" Says the lovely sex ed teacher as she slips into a tight set of yoga pants and a sports bra that barely contains her tits. But the rest of you exchange pleasantries and head off towards your first classes. You were the home room teacher for class 2-D upon entering you notice the rather limited amount of seat, there were only 15 or so, much smaller than you were expecting but you settle into your seat swiftly falling asleep.

(Come up with a dream scene for your character, something she knows she wants but is forbidden to her)
Lorielle

Previous

Return to Private Games