Taimanin Sayaka[Masigma]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Taimanin Sayaka[Masigma]

Postby Lorielle » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:36 am

When you enter the room you see a middle-aged man, well kept and incredibly in shape unlike your landlord. “Ah Sayaka, it’s nice to finally meet you. I know your arrangement with the school is only temporary but I do hope you enjoy your time here.” He smiles as he stood up to come over and shake your hand. Now normally you’d consider yourself a tall girl but he easily stood a head above you. When he stretched out his arm you could see his dress shirt strain against his muscles.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:02 am

I was surprised, but tried not to show it as I cleared my throat, stepping inside and shutting the door behind myself while trying not to stare given how... surprisingly well built he was. I stared up at him, slowly accepting his hand as it only further went to show how much bigger he was, feeling the flush to my cheeks as I continued to stare up at him," I-I'm sure I will and I promise to do my best, sir", I offered in response.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Tue May 07, 2019 11:37 am

“I’m sure you will.” He says with a smile that makes you warm and fuzzy on the inside, like an approving father. Before long he sits back down and opens up a lap top to begin clicking away. “Is there anything you needed to know specifically Sayaka? If not an introduction is fine, you may want to meet with the other faculty, I believe they should be in the lounge right now.”
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Tue May 07, 2019 8:18 pm

I couldn't help but beam at him, having never really had a true father figure in my life... these new feelings were quite hard not to savor. As he continued to speak, I gained a look of embarrassment as I rapidly nodded my head," O-Oh right, nothing more at the moment sir... just uh, point me to the faculty so I can meet the other teachers please", I requested, hoping there'd at least be a couple of other female teacher's so I could ask them about anything I should expect.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 08, 2019 11:42 am

The principal tells you the teacher’s lounge is on the third floor, a floor for only staff. There wasn’t much up here besides the lounge so it makes sense. So you head up there a bit giddy with anticipation. From what you’re told you’re allowed to relax in here between classes, on lunch break, but you may also stay over night if you need to work and just require a place to sleep! Going up the stairs you find the sliding door marked Teacher’s lounge and enter.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

When you enter you see a bed up against a wall a few couches and a large tv and fridge as well as a kitchenette. But what surprises you he most is a woman about your age currently being spit roasted by two men clearly older than her. You’re sure the woman is the music and sex Ed teacher Ms.kashiwagi while the man taking her mouth and playing with her tits is the janitor and the man currently fucking her pussy is the PE teacher. The room is heavy with the smell of sex though so they must of been at it for a while, Ms. Kashiwagi’s cum covered body notwithstanding.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Thu May 09, 2019 11:50 pm

The place looked nice enough, though the fact an entire floor was just for staff seemed a little odd... though at the same time having such a large lounge because of it sounded wonderful as well. Upon entering into the lounge itself, I began to take in the sight of the room it all it had... only to freeze at the absolutely lewd sight within. Two older men, whom she recognized from the list of staff she'd received before taking this mission on, having their way with the Music and Sex Ed teacher, the beautiful young woman seeming to utterly enjoy what the two older men were doing to her. Unsure if I should just leave or not, I just found myself watching her and the men... the absolutely heavy scent of sex in the room making me zone out as I lost myself in the moment...
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Sat May 11, 2019 12:26 pm

(Orc cum addiction activated)
The smell enflames your arousal as you feel yourself get wet just from watching, a good couple minutes pass before someone even notices but it seems like the janitor does as he pulls his cock from Ms. Kashiwagi’s face who’s a bit reluctant to not be allowed to suck on it. “Oh my! You must be the temp come over let me greet you.. Sorry Nomi you’ll get your load next time.” He pats the woman’s head before he walks over to you his 8 inch cock throbbing and pointed at you as you find yourself embaraced in a kiss similar to your landlords his cock between your thighs and hands mauls your ass and tits.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Sun May 12, 2019 11:51 pm

I flinched at being referred to, snapping out of my daze as I cursed myself... given now there was no way I could try to sneak away unnoticed," Y-yeah, uh, I was just about to-MMPH!", I began as he made his way over, only to moan into the kiss he forced upon me... cheeks flaring red as I felt his large cock press between my legs and thighs... his large hands playing with my ass and tits as I found myself unable to help myself. I began to return the kiss, eyes glazing over as his manly scent filled my nostrils... my knees growing weaker as I leaned into his large form.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 13, 2019 1:37 pm

You were succumbing to it all as the janitor makes use of your slutty body. Nomi and the PE teacher have moved to the bed to free up room for you and the janitor to take their spot in the middle of the room. You hazily find yourself without pants as you’re bent over bracing yourself against a wall as the Janitor eats you out. “Seems like you don’t get out much miss Igawa, don’t worry after a month you’ll be perfect.” As he finishes saying his piece you can feel the hot slab of meat that was his cock hotdog your plush ass, this would probably be your last chance to get away or else you may be fucked for who knows how long.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Tue May 14, 2019 11:45 pm

"I-I just... o-only going t-to be here for... a s-short time!", I managed to get out, finding it hard to think or respond with how quickly things had happened... moaning rather lewdly as I felt his eager and rough tongue assaulting my lower lips... unsure where my shorts had even gone even as his large cock began to grind between my perfectly shaped rear," I-I... can't stay, I have other th-things to do to... prepare for tomorrow", I managed to get out, trying to focus as I moved to stand up and find my shorts.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 15, 2019 4:31 am

Resist temptation roll: 4

As the felt the old man rub his cock against your slit you were just overwhelmed with the amount of lust coursing through your veins. It just took a little push to get you to stay. So when you felt the old man hold your hips firmly and push his cock head into your sopping wet cunt you broke. A familiar sensation shot its way up to your brain and you were more than happy to take this cock. "Are you sure you want to leave? it feels good doesnt it?" He whispers into your ear as he pushes you up against the wall, your large breasts pressed against the cool stone. Then you felt slowly but surely the rest of his cock entering you, filling you.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Wed May 15, 2019 4:33 am

I let out a rather obscene moan as he gripped me in place, unable to work up the strength to try and pull away as he just up and began to shove himself into my drooling cunt," O-OOOOH!", I howled out, eyes rolled up into my head as my tongue hung limply from my mouth, drool running down as he shoved himself deeper into me... unable to deny him any further as I just weakly nodded to his second question," I-I guess... I can stay for... f-for a little while", I mewled out, sounding every bit the slut I felt like at that moment.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 15, 2019 4:43 am

"Good! Plenty of time to make you our bitch!" The janitor suddenly seemed more forceful as he shouted at the top of his lungs and began to fuck you in earnest. From just behind you, you saw Nomi bouncing up and down on the PE's teacher's lovely dick.. Your eyes go blurry again though when you try to concentrate on it you swear you see.. green skin? Ah whatever all you needed to worry about was this amazing dick inside of you right now. "Feeling good little slut? Been waiting to fuck this ass ever since you showed up on the roster."
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Wed May 15, 2019 5:07 am

"A-AAAAH!", I screamed out as he just up and began to jackhammer my cunt... knees buckling underneath me as I fought to keep on my feet as I watched Nomi being bounced atop of the PE teacher's amazing cock... feeling confusion hit me as for a moment he looked to have green skin? I was unable to focus however, as the Janitor only continued to pound away at my body, making me let loose another slutty moan as I felt an orgasm already building in my loins," I-It does... it does feel good... aaaaah, I-I've never... felt so amazing!!!", I squealed out, leaning more of my weight into the wall as I felt my ass bounce with each slam of his cock into me.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 15, 2019 5:14 am

"Good! Good! We'll make you feel so good you'll never want to leave!" The Janitor's cock quickly explodes into your cunt coating it white with his spunk at the same time you have a mind blowing orgasm. This time your knees buckle completely but when you're lifted up you see the person lifting you onto their cock was the PE teacher. "Heh my turn now slut. Get bouncing." His voice was forceful and all you could do was obey, Nomi on the other hand was back to sucking on the Janitor's cock and you just know she's tasting your pussy juices along with his cum.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Wed May 15, 2019 5:18 am

"Y-Yes please, Fuck me even harder!!!", I found myself begging, my mind going hazier by the moment... only to squeal out in bliss as his cock began to spew forth his seed inside of me, triggering my own mind blowing orgasm as I found myself dropping to my knees from just how overwhelming it was. The next thing I knew I was being lifted... the PE teacher? A lewd smile claimed my lips as I nodded, bouncing myself atop of his cock at he commanded me," L-Like this? Aaaaah, your cock is so huge too... all the men here... your cocks are amazing!!!"
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 15, 2019 5:28 am

"Just like that slut! Get ready! You're gonna be our bitch!" The PE teacher says as you get consumed with lust your mind focused only on the dicks that were in this room. Much of your right is exactly this, boucning between the Janitor's cock or the PE teachers, a couple more teachers do come in to join in on the fun, you end up meeting the rest of the male staff. Around 2am you find yourself with 4 men to pleasure, the PE, math, history and chemistry teacher used your entire body for their own desires, covering your tits, face and body in spunk.
Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Wed May 15, 2019 5:35 am

"Y-Yes... make me your bitch, I'm a school teacher's bitch!", I cried out as my mind continued to submit to the overwhelming pleasure I was being forced to take... taking both the PE teacher's cock and the Janitor's happily as more of the male staff took their time to join in as well. Everything became a blur as I allowed myself to be used like more then a mere whore or slut... I became a sex toy for them to get off with, all the way well into the night as my cum stained body lay limply in the center of the four men, barely able to even think in my current state," a-aaah...", I mewled out, fighting to keep from passing out as they seemed to finally finish with me.
MASigma

Postby Lorielle » Wed May 15, 2019 5:46 am

The night wasnt even close to over for you, even passed out you were continually used and fucked by various men of the staff fuck you and every hole. When morning rolls around though you finally get to finish your original objective and meet the rest of the female staff, there were 4 of you in total. You've already met Ms. Nomi Kashiwagi, but there was also Mrs. Hitomi Nanaka, and Ms. Jacklyn Yamamoto. All four of you were exhausted and absolutely covered in cum, lucky the lounge had a shower you all could share, though you could take the time to get to know the other women.

Lorielle

Postby MASigma » Wed May 15, 2019 5:51 am

"... S-so um, that sort of thing happen alot?", I eventually managed to ask, cheeks burning red as even now the events of the night before filled my head... I'd never done anything close to that and... a part of me felt excited to know if it would happen again. I washed my body as I waited for a response, glad that I could also get my clothes cleaned as it'd make it rather hard to start teaching without them.
MASigma

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games