Alexandra's New Life[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Alexandra's New Life[eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Wed May 22, 2019 3:00 pm

She grins at all of this and leans down looking deep into your eyes, not wantong to miss any little datail of your orgasm. You feel her balls slap heavily against your ass a few more times before they also began to twitch and soon after incredible warmth fill your core. You feel every spurt making its way up her shaft and into you coating your womb accompanied by a load grunt from her.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 22, 2019 3:03 pm

My Mouth Hung open as I was stunned with pleasure, my arms and legs wrapped around and hugged her tight as my Eyes Rolled up my Orgasm getting strong enough to truly knock me silly I was barely hanging onto consciousness with a thread that was getting closer to snapping with each pump of cum into my depths.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri May 24, 2019 10:53 am

With periodic huffs of exhaustion she enjoys the afterglow of her orgasm and your embraze much like you and waits a bit to break this silent bliss. "...You really need to give me your number, girl~ *huff* This heat is really starting to get to me...How about we take a nice refreshing shower. I can carry you there if you want to~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 24, 2019 11:00 am

I Moaned and Nodded slowly as I Tried to move "My Legs Don't want to work, I can't feel them." I Murmured softly, shaking and holding her softly "And I still need to buy something to wear for my interview, hey, know anywhere with some cheap slutty clothes? I'm Suppose to go to "Pan's Pink Pussy" For an Interview, but I, Kinda Don't have any slutty clothes like they asked." I Explained as I let her carry me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sun May 26, 2019 12:11 am

"It'll come back. Don't worry~" she tells you while you bot get to the shower next to the sauna. Cocking her head a bit at your question she thinks a second before answering "Oh. Right. I know just the place for you. I can text you the adress right after we're done here." Then she turns on the water. It feels wonderfully refreshing your hot and sensitive skin running down your back and inbetween the two of you. Only further added on by the sensual kiss she starts giving you.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 26, 2019 12:20 am

I Hummed and Slowly Relaxed nuzzling her gently as my mind came down off it's giggly high from the brutal sex I'd finally given into.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sun May 26, 2019 2:29 pm

The feeling in your legs slowly comes back and you can stand again...even if still a bit shaky. She pours some soap into her hands and begins to spread it all over your body, taking a bit extra time massaging your tits and caressing your inner thigs from behind. Her cock is semi hard at this point laying across your lower back. "What do you say. I do you and you do me?~" she purrs into your ear.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 26, 2019 2:37 pm

Still a Bit Dazed I Told her "You already did me and you're still not satisfied aren't penises suppose to be finished after one shot?!" I asked in shock, thinking she meant sex.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sun May 26, 2019 2:50 pm

The laughs a bit at your question and responds "Well, I meant washing our bodies huh...but I'm also up for another round if you are. I can't really stop myself with such a cute butt nuzzled in my crotch you know?" emphazising the last part by grinding into you more.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 26, 2019 2:58 pm

I Blinked and then Laughed "Okay, if you manage to actually last longer than me this time I'll wear whatever clothes you want, hell I'd even let you get me pierced, but if I lost longer have about you give me 200$?" I asked betting eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sun May 26, 2019 3:27 pm

She laughs even more and says "If I remember correctly, you were the one cumming your brains out and loosing the feelings in your legs, but sure I'm always up for a competition!" Then she takes hold of both your arms. Crossing them behind your back and holding them there with one hand of hers while the other pushes you against the shower wall bend over slightly. She leans in close making you feel her breath in your neck before you feel her fumble in between your crotches a bit lining up her cock with your sobbing hole rubbing the head on your clit. "Still confident?~" she purrs.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 26, 2019 3:43 pm

I Laughed knowing Cocks would come super fast after sex "Confident enough to double the bet to getting a tattoo of your choice if you win and 400$ if I do?" I Sing Songed to tease her.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon May 27, 2019 12:07 pm

"Deal~" is the last thing you hear before she slams into you in a single thrust. The force of it pushes you flush against the shower wall and onto your toes. She doesn't give you any chance to adjust at all and begins to just rut away at you. Not only to you feel your g-spot and womb getting beaten by her her cock you feel it bulging your stomach out against the wall with each thrust.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 27, 2019 12:15 pm

((Nat 1 Resist Roll))

I Soon Came, And increased the bet again, Double or Nothing and came again, I Tried and Tried and Tried, But came first every time, I lost track of how much I owed her, How Much she could do to my body, and by the end I didn't care I was blissed out in pleasure when she finally filled me, I felt her wrap an Arm around me and let her guide me however she wanted, do whatever she wanted while I could walk I was Almost Comatose from pleasure and clinging to her like a drunk Loving Girlfriend, I couldn't understand what was happening anymore, I was just lost in pleasure and mindlessly did whatever she asked.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon May 27, 2019 1:51 pm

She slowly pulled out of you ending with a lewd pop as your cunt just didn't want to let go of it. But much to your surprise she proceeds to line herself up with your virgin hole just above and prodding at it. You clench every couple of seconds out of fear but she uses the pauses in between to spread you wider and wider until...Just the head slips inside and the ridge stops it from slipping out again. Especially since your next clench which apruptly follows can't actually close tight as it did before and instead shoots a mix of even more pain and pleasure up your spine.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 27, 2019 1:58 pm

I Gurgled and managed to stay awake as she pushed more and more into me, but, I was a virgin and this was finally to much, I passed out as her balls slapped into my cummy cunt, unable to handle everything that had been done to me today.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games