Alexandra's New Life[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Alexandra's New Life[eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 9:43 am

Getting in you see how private this sauna really is. There were two wooden benches perpendicular to each other that both fit 2-3 sitting or one laying person and hot stones in the middle. She was just laydeling some water onto them creating a hot cload of steam. You immidiatly feel the heat, breath deeper and begin to sweat from it hitting your skin. Yeah that was definatly sweat between your legs.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 9:46 am

I Blushed "I've only Seen Sauna in anime." I could help but murmur as I approached her softly to set next to her, unsure on what to do or say.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 10:02 am

You could see her eye you up and down as you got closer to her and her cock jumpes a bit when she passes you cute slit. "Such a shame~ It just feels so relaxing, don't you agree?" She puts her arm around your shoulders, the skin contact being much more prominent in the heat. "The heat makes your heart pump and your blood flow to every bit of tissue. Your muscles need this circulstion to relax...plus maybe some encouragement~" she explains while her hand carasses your shoulder, neck and then moves down your back. Her palm pushing down besides your spine making the blood flow in that area.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 10:05 am

I Hummed and closed my eyes, tired from the work out and relaxing into the steam, plus the massage? Soon I Was leaning into her and had my eyes hooded practically in a Trance and Mindlessly humming.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 10:16 am

Leaning into her like this just made it easier for her Hand to go even lower and cup one of your cheeks continuing her ministrations there. If your eyes were open you could see her cock fully harden but that doesn't matter as your face also got closer and closer to her crotch the more you leaned into her, which soon led to her tip poking your lower lip and leaving a small dap of pre cum there.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 10:27 am

I laid fully on her lap licking my lips and humming basically passed out on her lap and fully willing to agree with anything she said or wanted in my daze.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 10:33 am

She adjusts her thick head to slowly push into your mouth to get you to suck on it while her hand wanders more and her Fingers find your lower holes and clit. She traces along all three and probes at your pussy.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 10:37 am

In my Trance like state all I did was softly moan and shudder as I began Suckling her cock head with a sleepy hum.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 11:04 am

Your forever tight and naturally wet pussy seems to please her very much. Feeling it cling to her finger so much yet at the same time slipping inside to easily draws a satisfyed hum from her and her cock oozes another portion of pre for you to lather up. She debates with herself for a moment how to get you to wake up the best way for what she has planned, but decides simply grabbing a bundle of you hair and making you bob on her cock with it should do the trick. her cock crashes against the opening of your throat making a distinct wet sound while she puts a second finger in your muff and curling them up into your g-spot.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 11:12 am

I Squealed as my pussy tightened around her fingers even more, thanks to my air getting cut off and me suddenly waking up in response.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 1:06 pm

She chuckles from your squeal and says "You nearly had fallen asleep on me there~ Still. How can a cute ass as yours be so virgin tight, huh? And look how wet you are..." She pulls your head up to show you her fingers. They are glistening wet and your juices draw strands between them when she pulls them apart. "Just how long has it been since you have gotten off?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 1:20 pm

I Pulled off Coughing and Blushing " Um, Ever?" I asked her shyly, it was true, as a girl "I am a Virgin, And I'm naturally Wet, I just, even doing nothing my panties will get soaked." I said with an embarrassed shrug, feeling highly ashamed and nervous.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 1:26 pm

She pulls you into her lap, spooning you. Her hands were going up and down both sides of your upper body while her cock pokes out between your legs and rubs against your slick clit from her grinding into you. She leans in kissing you neck below your ear and asks. "You want me to help you with that?~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 1:29 pm

I Squeaked and Shivered, baring my neck and moaning, Rubbing my cunt up and down her hot rod, it just felt so good~ "U~Uh S~Sure A~As Long as I'm not just a One...Day? Stand I~I'd Feel pretty stupid if we didn't at least become friend with benefits." I Managed to Stutter out with a blush.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 1:40 pm

"Oh we can do this whenever you want to~" She grabs your hips and slides you along her shaft while making out with you neck. Your bodies glide along each other be sweat and of course your crotches even more so due to your juices. Then she slides you just a bit further than before making her cock line up with you drooling hole and pulls you back onto it with a grunt. She stays there making only light thusts and letting you adjust to the first couple inches.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 2:18 pm

I Gasped as my hyper tight hole eagerly massaged her cock head, making me go a bit crosseyed at the feeling my head falling back onto her shoulder panting wide eyed "You're big." I Told her shivering in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed May 15, 2019 7:58 am

"And you are tight as fuck~" she tells you amoused. You feel her hot breath wash over her neck as she enjoys your tight flesh convulse around her with each of her thrust. Her cock is harder than ever and radiates so much heat that you can't decide if it or the steam outside were hotter. Her thrust become harder and soon she pushes on a very sensitive area with each of them that can only be your g-spot sending shivers up your spine.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 15, 2019 8:06 am

I Squeaked and moaned, Mewling weakly under her attention as the unknown pleasures of a woman got into my brain, Squealing lightly at the thrust against my G-spot my Pussy practically Rippled around her cock as I Shivered from the foreign heat and pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon May 20, 2019 3:46 pm

She stops her attention on your neck for a moment to whisper in your ear "I think we should get you a bit more comfortable...and accessible~" before standing up from the bench and spinning you around and laying you back down on your back with your ass on the edge of the wood. Her hands grapped your ankles to spread your legs and her huge cock was soon again drilling into your wet folds but this time you could see everything as she burried more and more of it into you only being stopped by a sudden wall which makes you involuntarily drop your lower jaw and go al little cross eyed.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 4:18 pm

I let out a low moaning groan of satisfaction as I was Filled, my pussy clinging to the cock tighter than ever before As I felt something building up with every slam into that hidden inner wall, I Finally Felt her Slam past it as her cock began twitching despite knowing what was Coming I clung to her and shook "I~Inside~" I Moaned as I started cumming myself, completely lost in pleasure.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games