Red's Gang [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Red's Gang [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 09, 2019 6:31 am

Red and Lily could only smirk at that as Red got up and moved over to the "window" that this room had and hollered out, "Bring out the good stuff gals, tonight were having a good time and showing our new friend how we live it up!"

You can hear a fair few cheers and hollers and whoops at this as the other raiders set to work on getting a proper raider party going.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 09, 2019 6:41 am

I couldn't help but joke "And That's why it's identical, I'm a blackout Drunk, though I tend to just build shit and wake up with no clue what it is."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 13, 2019 4:53 am

Lily slapped you on the ass and laughed as she said, "Then we'll be the ones getting ship faced while you can enjoy the rest." Which, as the others came out and you saw that most of them were nearly naked, probably meant the sex.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 5:02 am

I Raised an Eyebrow, "Lots of dickgirls." I commented after a moment of thought.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games