Accidental Krystal[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Accidental Krystal[eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:05 pm

"We'll discuss that later for sure...Right now there are more important things to dicuss. For example how this feels to you~" She answers with a smirk before slowly picking you up again until only her head remains in you womb and easing you down again, grunting on impact with the back of it. Your inner gate tries to cling to her, stopping her movement but it can't put up much of a fight.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:09 pm

I Shuddered my perverted mind eagerly rearing it's head as I whispered to her "I hurts in a good way~ Why don't you stop holding back and show me why you're so high in the food chain around here, Fucking breed me~" I purred eagerly lost in my fantasy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:29 pm

She doesn't respond but simply carries you to a spot a bit more shallow. The water was getting in her way, if she really wanted to show you her strength. after a few steps, only her legs remain in the water and she places your legs on her shoulders to take hold of your hips. Then she fulfills your request and begins to pound into you hard. Her head would leave your womb on some thrusts only to pierce it right after, catching you by surprise each time. She didn't care and slammed into your quivering depths again and again, as your butt clapping against her wet crotch is even heard with the waterfall behind.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:36 pm

I squealed and moaned and Screamed my Pleasure for all to hear, unable to hold back my cries as my large tits eagerly bounced and moved with each thrust I was soon Cumming around her shaft again and again lost in my single minded pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:10 pm

She slammed one, two, three last times into you before you hear her cry out and feel rope after rope of hot seed fill you womb to the brim and beyond. You are sure, if she hadn't been directly in there it would have sprayed out around her from the shear pressure, but like this it just stretches you out from inside. Panting from her own orgasm she relaxes with her cock softening just a bit inside and kisses you sentually.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:07 pm

I Blushed and softly kissed her back, slowly relaxing into her embrace, pushing myself firmly against her, so my twitching cunt wouldn't let out a drop of her thick cum, shuddering I spoke "Done? Or are you gonna breed me until I pass out and tattoo my defenseless body." I joked lightly.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 1:12 pm

"Are you sure you were against what had happened after your landing? To me it seems like you wanted to get fucked by the two scouts~" she tells you grinning before you feel the tip of her tail probe at you butthole. It starts out thin but gradually gets thicker and thicker. Her cock hardens back to full mast in your womb.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 1:23 pm

I Blushed and shuddered "I keep to my deals." I Muttered, "And I might be a Bit of a Pervert, why wouldn't I enjoy sex if there's people willing to lavish me?" I asked her moaning softly, "But, I was Dazed and just following the first path I found hoping for water."
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon May 13, 2019 1:31 pm

"Well let me lavish you then~" She answers. Her tail feeds more and more mass into you until you feel it push you up and off her cock. It pushes until only her head remains before it lets you fall down full force onto it form which point she "catches" you by thrusting upwards and repeating the process from this side. This soon gets to a rythm which had you sinking further and fruther down onto her tail.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 13, 2019 2:16 pm

I Was Soon nothing more than a Moaning Cumming Mess, My brain felt like it was overheating and melting and my pussy and ass were tightening and massaging I did my best to endure it but when her cock managed to practically punch my womb the same time her tail got as deep as it could go, I came screaming my pleasure out for all to hear and passed out.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon May 20, 2019 3:56 pm

You begin to rouse and feel your hands slide across some fur you soon notice you were laying on. sitting up you feel some slight pain on your lower back which by twisting to looking at it is revealed to be some kind of runic tattoo right above your ass. The sudden motion also makes you aware that both your ears and nipples were now pierced and chiming with it. You were in the tent from earlier but it seemed to be evening by now.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 20, 2019 4:15 pm

I Blinked and Looked for any other tattoos or piercings before even trying to stand up, my foggy brain taking a few to realize what had happened making me blush embarrassed as I remembered.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed May 22, 2019 3:09 pm

You find no other modifications to your body but your attention is quickly taken away when someone enters the tent. It was the shaman from before. She was also surprised seeing you up but then says "Oh, your awake. I was wondering how long you would be out of it~ While you were asleep I made due of our little bet. I hope you like them. Oh and I got you some clothes for you job at the tavern."with a smile she hold out a bra and cloth to cover your privates."Everybody is already so eager to see you later~"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdsww3tWajuMAfsBLBXzD-Rv9GgtKG9il8-f9p9OKGVezccJAy something like this? unless you had something better in mind ^^
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 22, 2019 3:13 pm

((Lol that's fine))

I Blinked at her and looked down "What's it actually Say?" I asked her "I can't Read this Language." I Stood and approached her taking the Clothes "Thank you for these." I Gave her a quick kiss in thanks before getting dressed "I'm Pretty sore but once that goes down I'm sure I'll love them." I told her with a kinda stunned giggle of laughter, "Sorry it's just kinda hitting me that this isn't a dream or some, Coma Thought or something." I told her.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri May 24, 2019 10:48 am

She smirks at your question returning the kiss and answering "Thats the sign of my family. It pretty much signals that I claimed you as one of mine~...Don't worry though it's nothing official so you can fool around with whoever you want~. But I hope you come by to pay me a visit from time to time and you are welcome to sleep here~. maybe I'll even teach you some of my craft if you're interested." Looking you up and down after you got dressed you can see the arousal in her eyes. "Perfect~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 24, 2019 10:55 am

I Nodded and Looked around "Can you show me to where I'll be working?" I asked with a soft blush.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sun May 26, 2019 12:21 am

"Of course." She says before leading you out of her tent. You pass by a few girls smiling at you and showing great respect towards her before you make it to a really big tent from which you already hear what can only be interpreted as drunk and celebrating lizard women. Getting inside you see that it is packed. They were sitting at wooden tables drinking what looks like wine. There was a bar and of course from it barmaids carrying large amounts of the stuff to the tables. You catch a few women groping them but they don't seem to mind. In the contrary. There also was a stage with a pole in the center of it for the later hours.
Last edited by Tes on Sun May 26, 2019 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 26, 2019 12:23 am

I Blinked and looked around and blinked some more at all the sights and smells, my tail perked up and wagged it smelled so strange and good in here some kind of berry mixing with an odd musk....Shaking my head I decided to make my way to the bar "Um, I want to work here?" I asked the bar woman unsure on what to do and feeling nervous.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sun May 26, 2019 2:23 pm

She takes a moment to finish pouring out some more jugs and giving them to one of the maids before anwering you. "Oh, Yes! We were told you would come to work here. The hunters had a very succesfull day which means a busy night for us. Do you have any experience? It's a pretty simple job. You just have to bring these to the tables and the empty ones back here. And I'm sure everyone would be stoked to see you dancing on the stage at some point, showing of that sexy body of yours~"Then she hands you a jug. "Here this will help you relax a bit. I'm sure you'll like it~" She tells you with a wink. "Do you have any questions so far?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 26, 2019 2:35 pm

I Blinked "Sounds easy enough." I told her as I took the jug and drunk it, actually needing to refuel my liquids after all the sex from before draining me, so I was thankful....it tasted pretty odd the weird berry drink did.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games