The New Girl [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The New Girl [eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:18 pm

The teacher goes around looking at each groups progress. Some seem to get nowhere while for others the mixture practically blows up in their faces, drawing the laghter of the whole classroom. Getting to your table she looks over yours and Agaris work and says "You seem to be doing a great job for first years. Any experience with magic potions?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:21 pm

I Blushed "No Mam, But Well, I enjoy cooking and that seems to help me at least." I told her with a smile, looking up at her happily. "It's kinda silly I almost feel like a Stay at home mom doing this." I Told her with an Embarrassed giggle as I put the thought of me staying home, preparing food and looking after children into each of my class mates' heads "Though I don't think I'd want to do naked apron with potions." I said my mind going off on a tangent.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:36 pm

Some of your classmates look a bit condescendingly your way but other grin at you as you mention looking after your children. Probably thinking of causing some of those at some point. You soon get done with the recipe, the teacher nodding approvingly as she looks over your shoulder. Then she anounces to class a bit more relexed after her first succesfull lecture: "Well most of you had some kind of diffuculty with the task. Those of you who were succesfull can keep the potion for personal use, though I must tell you that using magic on others unconcentually is strictly prohibited."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:48 pm

I Blinked at the Potion with some Interest but shrugged and pocketed it in my backpack for now, Smiling at my Room Mate as I got ready to follow her to my next class.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:58 pm

Next on you plan it says 'stall girl' and you quickly get to know just what that means. Agaris leads you to the showers with a dumb grin on her face and you both stop infront of a stall with a big hole in the door, big enough for your butt to poke through. She opens the door showing you there isn't much room to do anything besides that in fact. "You will need to stick your sexy ass through this hole~" she tells you before getting closer to whisper "And I'm gonna be the very first one to make use of it~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:00 pm

I Blushed at that and got in Closing the Door, before wiggling into position, My ass and Pussy hanging through as I sat, I didn't want to stand for however long this took after all.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:41 pm

As you get into the right postion, you can actually sit quite comfortable. You hear some movement outside, before a tungue runs across your slit. Seems like she wanted to be nice and prepare you for what is to come.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:46 pm

I Squeaked and Jolted but Calmed myself "I thought you were going for my ass." I admitted with a blush, this was embarrassing but kinda sexy.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:55 pm

She chuckled, sending vibrations and her warm breath out of her mouth while she pleasure you. "Oh, I will. Don't worry~" You hear her say. Her tungue makes it's way along your lips one last time before reaching your second still virgin hole. It circles it slowly, spreading her saliva thoroughly around it.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:07 pm

I tensed up but under her diligent tonguing I slowly relaxed and was almost lulled into a nap in fact by her actions they felt so good.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:20 pm

She hums while pushing her tungue agains your puckered star a bit. You are quickly taken out of your nap though when she stands up and lines up her knotted horse cock with it. She applies pressure as she tightly holds it in place, but slips away at her first few tries. Only on her third your asshole finally gives and the first portion of her meat pole vanishes inside. You hear her moan through the door and feel her hands holding your butt in place for her to enjoy.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:33 pm

I Squeaked and Jolted as she slid into me, instinctively pushing myself back to meet her and getting my ass stuck firmly in the hole for her to use as she pleased.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:39 pm

She thrust more into you but soon can't get more into you. Without warning she pulls out to spit on her cock only to slide into your hole again, that deperatly tried to close up in the meantime. The addes lube really helps so she can pick up the speed and get further inside as is confirmed when you now feel her medial ring pop in and out of you ass. Sending shivers down your spine.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:44 pm

I was Squealing and Screaming soon, I couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure as What felt like Lightning shot up my back and through my limbs, I felt like I was going completely insane, but I loved the feeling, the rapid, uncaring dominance from my room Mate only made it feel better.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:58 am

Your squealing was more than enough encouragement for her and she soon fucks your ass in a brutal uncaring pace. You get nearly thrown out of you sitting postion when her knot finally knocks hard argainst your sphincter and spreads it just a bit more each time but nowhere near enough to get inside.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:47 pm

I Screamed and Came hard Gasping and moaning as the massive shaft pushed it's way inside me, my eyes fluttering from the intense feeling, it felt like I was starting to like pain~
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:18 pm

Your rosebud finaly looses its battle with a particularly hard thrust and her knot slips inside with a lewd pop and her hips slam into yours. She moans out from this and you are stretched further than you though possible. Shallow thrust begin to rock you hips, as she tries to looses up your hole enough to get her knot out and in. The pulling is only supported by you not fitting though the hole in the wall witch means you feel the edge dig into you cheeks evertime she does so.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:18 pm

I was screaming and Crying out in pained pleasure unable to hide it as she used her knot and wedged me completely into the hole, I was completely crosseyed from the Pleasurable pain crying out when her knot managed to pull out and then slam back in, soon I was being knot fucked by my room Mate and Cumming so Hard the world briefly looked completely White.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games