The New Girl [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The New Girl [eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:35 pm

Your foals nuzzle into you and take their first labored breaths. There human part looked a bit more aged than human babys would and they looked like little angels to you. Both of them were futas like her father. Your roommate sqeals "They are so cute~" while helping you and them on something like a hospital bed, one of each side of you, to bring you to the infirmary. The nurse which looked something like a druid or dryad with green long hair and branch ring on her head, informed you, that they would be taken care of by the school and you could visit them whenever you wanted. Then the teacher, their father entered and stepped to your bed. She smiled brightly and pets all three of you caringly while saying "Well, that was quicker than expeacted~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:39 pm

I Giggled and Shuddered "I had Fertility, I'm the Helper!" I said proudly with only a bit of a tired slur, Suddenly going through pregnancy with twins was Rather tiring after all, I kissed my teacher's hand and nuzzled it happily. Feeling like I was high or something.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:23 pm

Your roommate interjects politely and asks: "We would have lunch break now...but I guess you want to lay down a bit. Should I get you something?~" Your foals meanwhile dose off in your arms for their first nap on this earth. Both look happy and content cuddling into you.
The teacher excuses herself "Sorry, I have to supervise the cafeteria now. You can come to my office, if you want to stay in contact about our children, but don't have to." before walking out of the infirmary.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:35 pm

I Blinked "Of Course I want to say in Contact with them!" I said, A bit offended that there was any doubt "While I'm not Ready to Fully Raise a kid I'm sure as hell going to be part of their Lives!" I Snapped at her Looking Personally Offended "If I could I'd raise them both myself! They are my Babies I gave birth to them and even if this isn't how I imagined having kids I'd never leave them without me!" I Spoke protectively as I cuddled my babies and glowered, flashing my room mate a Smile "Some Food would be lovely thank you." Before glowering at the two staff members.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:42 pm

Your roommate chuckles at your little outburst and says "She meant to stay in contact with her dummy. *giggle* You can visit and take your children for some time with you whenever you want to,...if you announce anything longer than a few hours of leave beforehand that is. School policy." before also going outside to get you something to eat like she promised.

The tow staff members a taken a bit aback by your glowering but share a knowing look inbetween them and don't bother you or even try to take your babies away for a second.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:46 pm

I Unsurely nodded and kept my daughters close to me, and bit my lip, I shyly looked at the two as my Room Mate left "Sorry for Snapping, my Birth Father.....He wasn't really around, he basically abandoned me, so the thought of ever leaving my children, or somebody taking them, actually makes me feel sick, it sounded like you were saying you were going to keep my kids from me unless I visited you." I explained with an embarrassed blush but still standing firm in my belief.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:00 pm

They smiled to you and one of them speaks up "Nothing to worry about. We've had much worse cases in our days, wouldn't you say?" the last partbeing directed at her colleague who qickly answers "Yeah, overprotective werewolf mothers really are the worst." Your roommate comes in again with a platter of pretty standart high school cafeteria food. "I just noticed, we haven't had a chance to introduce outselves propertly. My name is Agaris." She tells you with a beaming smile.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:02 pm

I Blushed "My Name's Nina, and As I remember Our introduction was me waking up as you slid your cock into me, Tough No Offense, What are you? Like, are you an Oni or something?" I asked her with a cute head tilt as I ate.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:19 pm

Agaris smiles a bit embaressed "Yeah, I remember that. I just couldn't help myself seeing you laying on the bed like that. Nice to meet you Nina. You have a keen eye. My dad is indeed an Oni but my mother is a demon witch, giving me a slight edge in anything magic related." She tells you proud of her heritage but get thinking for a moment before asking you "So how exactly did you get here. You defninitly seem a bit out of place, wouldn't you say?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:39 pm

I Blinked "Some Weirdo Nun Calling herself "The Exorcist" Said she was the principle of a School that would greatly enjoy taking me in, free of charge even though I can't Compete anymore." I told them with a blush "She said that the School would greatly enjoy my Company and she believed that both my and the schools happiness would increase if I attended."
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:57 pm

"Hm, that weird bitch always has some kind of weird plan. But I do admit, I'm already much more happy with you here that before...soo she can't be that wrong." Agaris tells you with a noticable bulge forming in her pants as she remembers your "introduction" and leans in to give you a peck on the forehead. "I think you can skip the rest of class after a birthing, if I remember correctly. Or what was your plan for the rest of the day?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:03 pm

I Blinked "I can continue, I just wanted to visit the children afterwards." I Told them with a blush, embarrassed by the attention.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:32 pm

Agaris thinks for a bit then tells you "Well next ist normal magic and you don't have any special posistion in that class...so maybe there won't happen anything to tollling on your body. We have a bit of our lunch break left, so no need to rush. You have time to give your foals a sweet goodbye and we'll come to see them later~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:35 pm

I Blushed and Gave Both a Kiss telling them I loved them and would see them later, Glaring at their Father and telling her they better be taken care of well, and that I'd be trusting them to her. Before following my Room Mate to class, wondering what would happen the rest of the day.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:58 pm

Agaris helpd you out of bed and dragged you along the hallways to your next class. The classroom you got to looked like a blend between a chemistry lab and witch hut with all the magical ingredients and glassware set up on tables for two people to sit at. After you sat down and the room filled with the other students, a pretty coung looking shy naga woman entered, which soon after begins to clumsily introduce herself "S-So I am Miss Serpentine. Y-Your teacher in classical magic...Today we will learn how to brew a simple transformation potion. I prepared the ingridents on each of your desks for a potion dragon potion that lasts about an hour. A-Are there any questions so far?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:01 pm

I Lifted a hand and waited to be called on "If you get impregnated, are pregnant or impregnate someone else while under the effects of the potion could that affect the race of the children?" I asked literally the first two things on my mind "And are their version that are permanent?" I thought a few seconds "Does the Potion affect your Mind, Either Thought process or IQ?" I was actually a very attentive student.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:12 pm

She sees your hand raised and points to you "Y-Yeah?" before anwering you onslaught of questions "Eh,...No it doesn't change your DNA and does your germ cells still carry just your cromosomes...Yes there are, but they are much harder to make and bare many more risks...No you should stay completely contious during a transformation. There my be side effects like arousal from the sensory input of a new body part, but nothing too serious, no."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:13 pm

I Nodded and Wrote it all down before smiling at her "Thank you Mam." I said happily to her.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:35 pm

"S-Sure. T-Then, if there are no more questions, lets get started. First we need a good base to which we add a dragon scale in this case. Open your books on page 136 to read the instructions and ask me if you don't understand something or think you did something wrong. I'll go around and watch you guys." Miss Serpentine first answers you and them tells the class. Agaris takes the book and skims over the mentioned page "Doesn't look so hard. I've done something similar with my mom before."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:39 pm

I Nodded and Read it carefully following along with Agaris working together on our potion, happy for this simple thing after the day I'd had.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games