The New Girl [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The New Girl [eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:30 am

You get to class a bit late after not finding the right room at first. As you open the door, you are greeted by a classy dragon anthro teacher "Ah, Miss Armstrong. I was wondering when you would decide to come."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

not exavtly sure what you ment by stress relieve...like for the teacher or some other studen lol?
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:32 am

((Was going to Let you interpret them all how you want))

I Squeaked at that "U~Um Sorry Mam, I got Lost, First day and Everything." I Told her Nervously Entering the Classroom "I'm just happy I finally found the Right one." I said smiling at her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:40 am

((Ok, I'm going to sleep now though. I'll post either in the morning or late evening tomorrow))

"It''s ok, if it doesn't become a habit. I was just beginning to explain the job of the relievers that cycles each week. I think You already know Miss Azareth. You will service her untin end of class." she says and points to the only desk without how you notice now a second student beneath sucking on the cock of the student sitting. Your roomate sits there and waves to you smiling.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:43 am

I Squeaked and Blushed, nodding and heading over monsters were odd, Blushing I Knelt and began sucking my room mate's cock with a pretty flush to my cheeks.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:03 am

She lets you experiment some yourself and looks down with a beaming smile before she slowly but forcefully tries to push you to take more of her cock with one of her hands. The room is filled with gently slapping and gagging sounds, as every futa except the teacher is serviced by another. Nonetheless they nonchalantly go through some organisational stuff like in every first homeroom class.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:13 am

I Squeaked and Gagged Choking as I Was Forced to take the massive cock deeper and deeper my eyes tearing up some, it hurt my throat, so why was my pussy getting wet?
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:19 am

She was very pleased to See you work your cock like that and you can feel it getting harder in your throat. You have to scoot back and angle yourself better for your throat to straigthen out, making it less painfull and more and more pleasureful
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:22 am

I Blushed and Shudder, accidentally Letting out a moan around her cock, the scent filling my nose and mind.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:27 am

The class goes on 'normally' around you and she leaves you to please her however you wished. Her cock throbs often and coats your insides in her pre, but she wouldn't cum until the end, giving you an extra large load as her way of saying you did a good job.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:32 am

I was Practically in a trance mindlessly sucking away, when she finally came it was such a shock that I actually came right then and there, my entire body shaking in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:38 am

After shuddering and groaning from her own orgasm, she slumps back into her chair with the ring of the bell. Everybody gets up and she looks down to you clearly satisfyed with you and asks:"I think next is breeding. I've heard they will use student assistants this year. Isn't that exiting?" Getting giddy at the prospect.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:41 am

I Blushed "I have that too, And I'm one of the Assistants." I Told her instinctively Licking up the cum around my mouth I showed her my classess and what I was to be doing.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:51 am

She blushes seeing your slip and says: "Oh, your so lucky. Our health theacher is a centaur." She gets lost in her memories it seems, as she seems to remember her last time with a centaur herself. Shaking it off she inspects your plan further. "I'm gonna have to visit the stall later it seems~. But we should get going to the next class."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:53 am

I Nodded and Decided to follow close to her with a Blush, Was everyone at this school so randy?
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:03 am

Like she said your next teacher is a large centaur futa. Her human half is dressed neatly and she waits for everyone to settle in their seats. In front of the blackboard stands a wooden stucture, seeming to have the porpuse to hold a human in place. After the noise died down she begins to speak. "Good Morning, like many of you know, I'm Miss Cantor your Health class theacher. Our subject today is breeding and for that I should have been assigned an assistent. So who is it?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:07 am

I Squeaked but walked forward and Waved Nervously "U~Um That would be me." I stuttered out my eyes keep going to heavy balls, they looked even bigger than an average horses! Hell her entire body looked bigger, Like she was one of those massive breed of horse, like a Draft horse or Clydesdale or something, Her Horse body was at least the same height as me if not taller!
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:17 am

Seeing you walk up, she's a bit surprised and says:"Oh, a human. You must be new here." Before turning to class and explaning the wooden structure. "This is to hold her her in place high enough for me to properly breed her." She points to various holes and straps and shows them exactly how its gonna hold you bend over suspended in the air so they can see whats happening from a side view.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:23 am

I Squeaked at being called a human and against As I got into the Contraption, Firmly stuck and unable to move as I heard the Massive Centaur Moving behind me, I heard her say something and Suddenly Cum was Gushing out of my Pussy onto the Floor, Apparently it was a Spell to Remove someone Else's cum so you could make sure you'd be the father, I Squeeked and tried to pay attention to what was being said.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:29 am

The emptyness the spell leaves you with is soon replaced by a thick horsecock traveling up your stomach. Looking down, you see a cyllindrical bulge showing you her progress. She reaches your cervix right as her medial ring spreads your already stretched lips just a bit more. "Now, to properly breed you always want to go as deep as possible to ensure enseminstion." You hear her say, before she begins to slam against your womb, seeking entrance.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:31 am

I Moaned and Shuddered at the Uncaring way she pushed into my womb her power meaning I could do nothing to stop her "H~Holy Fuck it feels Like your Practically Fucking my Ovaries~" I Managed to gasp out as she kept pushing into me.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games