The New Girl [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The New Girl [eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:54 pm

PC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name:Nina Armstrong
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/dd/0c/a8/dd0c ... -girls.jpg
Bio: A Bit of a Nerd and Pretty Shy Nina Surprisingly was on the Track and Field Team at her middle School and had quite a few high schools scouting her for enrollment until an accident broke her knee then none wanted her, luckily her family managed to find some isolated Boarding School and Applied, Nina counted herself lucky as she got on the bus for the school, she was happy to see it was all girls, though she didn't understand all their talk of hating being stuck in "Human" form and having to wait until they got to school to show their true self, once they got to school, and she saw all of them slowly become monsters, Centaurs, goblins, Vampires she was shocked, even more when she heard the announcement that the "Way was Sealed" For another Four years now. Getting her room Asignment and going in she just stripped and stumbled into bed to rest and hopefully wake up back home, not even realizing that the room only had one bed, and the door had more than one name on it.
Kinks:
Known: None She's never really Thought about Sex.
Unknown: Female, Amazon/Strong Girls, Being Protected, Being Dominated, Anthro, Monster Girls, Futa, Romance, Being Seduced, Being the Bottom, Sleep Sex, Breeding, being forced or tricked into sex or giving sexual favors. Gambling, Maybe more(She's been Kept away from sex so she might learn new things she likes)
Turn-Offs:Just sex(She wants a Relationship too), what was on my Turn offs before

After stumbling into your bed facefirst you quickly sleep after the long ride here and the news you got, but a strange feeling rouses you. It feels weird and wet but kind of good. It comes from inbetween your legs and you slowly feel some kind of pressure building up. Then it goes away for a second just to be quickly replaced by a thick cyllindrical head to push its first inches into you and take you out of your sleep forcefully.

Tes

Re: The New Girl [eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:00 pm

I Gasped and Woke up Shocked it practically felt like someone's hand was going inside, Flexing my Fingers I Slowly turned my head back to see who was doing it, I let out an Eep! Fear and.....Something else Rushed through me, I just said the first thing that came to mind "Hello? What are you doing?" Oh God I sounded so dumb why did I say that?!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:15 pm

She stops in her tracks for a moment. "I just came back from class and found you so invitingly laying in our bed~. So why are you still in your human form? and where is your cock?...Anyway, I'm sure you know what I'm doing~" emphasizing the last part by thrusting deeper inside you.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:18 pm

I Squeaked and Gasped as my Virginity was taken, some Blood Leaked out "A~Ah, I~I'm a Witch, I~I Look Human naturally?" I Said holy hell she felt thick looking down I coughed in shock, she had a Horse cock with a knot at the base?! "A~And um, T~The School Opened for girls to attend." I managed to stutter out "You just took my virginity." I told her in shock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:32 pm

She just chuckles and replies "jackpot. I'm so lucky to get one of the girls...We're gonna have so much fun together~" Looking down and seeing the blood and hearing you say the last part she leans down to whisper in your ear. "And, do you want me to stop or do you want more?" timely pushing in another inch on the word more.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:39 pm

((Willpower=4))

I Let out another Gasp and Clawed the Sheets my Pussy Squeezing around her cock, I Licked my Lips nervously and found myself unable to ask her to pull out, instead I remembered everyone abandoning me Gulping I spoke "I~I, You can keep going, I~If you promise to not leave me." I Told her my Eyes showing my vulnerability at that moment, I wouldn't fight anything she wanted as long as she promised.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:53 pm

"Oh, I'll take real good care of you. As long as we live together you're mine~" she huffs in your ear inbetween some panting. With your confirmation, she slowly spreads you more and tries to work herself deeper into you with each downward motion of her hips. Her thrusts are seaking out your sensitive spots along the way, eager to make you scream out in pleasure.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:55 pm

I Gasped and Shook when she hit something "O~Oh it feels like you just hit the entrance to my womb or something." I Groaned shaking as my pussy squeezed around her cock in Delight, I was trying not to make to much noise, I felt embarrassed as I let her do this.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:04 pm

This was exactly what she wanted to hear from you. So unphased, she does long strokes in and out of your formerly virgin pussy, punching agianst your inner gate just a tad harder each time she reaches it. Your feel her hot breath wash down the side of your face and neck as she does this.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:10 pm

I Gasped and Let out a Moan, My Toes Curling at the feeling "I~If you Keep Doing that you're going to push in~" I Managed to moan through the next thrust, she had me pinned and helpless under her, "T~Todays Dangerous, I~I'm Ovulating~" I Tried to warn her even as I felt her push deeper and deeper her knot Kissing my Pussy lips, all it would take was one strong thrust and she'd knot and push into my womb at once, I felt like something was coming and I didn't know what.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:19 pm

"Oh, thats just perfect~" You hear her say before she throws herself into a perticularly hard thrust to hilt herself inside you. Her head spreads your cervix painfully wide and her knot slips into your wer lips. Soon after you feel warmth fill you as she grunts above you wilfly and her cock throbs within you. Her knot expands even more, trapping her inside you. She fires burst after burst inside you for a good minute or so.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:23 pm

I Squealed Going Cross Eyed in shock my Pussy clamping down as I came hard the pain and pleasure almost knocking me I barely stayed awake and only thanks to the feeling of being filled.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:28 pm

"Ughh~ That was goood. Now, I imagine you're also virgin here right?" she says. Her cock ist still stuck inside you by her knot, but that doesn't stop her to grind into you and probe at your other hole with her fingers.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:30 pm

In Answer my Ass and Pussy tightened on instinct I managed to squeak out "Yes" and Promptly fainted as I Realized what she wanted to do to that hole.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:40 pm

You wake up at night. Your roommate was spooning you and her cock was knotted in your pussy. Her hands lay on your slightly inflated belly and she seems to sleep peacefully.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:41 pm

It took a few seconds to remember anything and soon I was Blushing darkly, feeling an odd mix of shame, happiness and pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:51 pm

While every movement felt oddly sexual in your postion right now, you should probably try to get the most rest you could before your first official day tomorrow. Who knows what will happen then...
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:54 pm

I Blushed and Snuggled back into her to sleep some more, I was Kinda Tired.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:06 am

You wake up from hearing your roomate shower. It was morning and she was getting ready for classes. Where did you put the plan you got again?

You can pick the subjects and pictures for the teachers if you want, I'll flesh out around that then
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:18 am

I Blinked and Quickly pulled it out and Read it again

"Home Room=2 Hours(Stress Relief)
Health(Basic Breeding)= 1 Hours(Teaching Assistant)
Magic(Fertility)=1 Hour(Practical Demonstration/Help)
Lunch= 1 hour
Magic(Basic)=2 Hours(Student)
PE(Heavy Workout/Team Practice)= 4 Hours(Stall Girl*New Position*/Shower Relief)"

I Looked at it in Shock and confusion I Didn't Really Understand but stumbled to my Feat to shower after my Room Mate was done, dress and head off to class quickly if I could.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games