A Pokemon Adventure [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Pokemon Adventure [eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:48 pm

Her hold on you ass only thightens and she pulls you more into her thrusts. Her cock throbs sometimes making you feel exactly how deep the nurse was burried inside you hungry cunt. Meanwhile one of her index fingers moves closer in and begins to circle your puckered star, that hasn't gotten any attention what so ever until now. She looks up at your bouncing tits with a stupid grin and now your face to see your reaction to this.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:54 pm

I was Blushing but I wasn't rejecting it, in Fact I Looked Rather excited "I'm a Ranch girl~ I can take anything, even if you get a bit rough with me~" I Purred to her as I bounced on her cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:17 pm

She grins at this even more and pushes the finger inside. You feel it push against her cock through the thin wall seperating them as she explores your insides for any spots that make you sqeal. She takes you up on your offer to be rough and her unoccupied hand reaches up to pull you hair back before she rolls you both over and begins letting gravity assist her thrusts. She pulls out till only her tip stays inside you before letting herself fall down and into you, repeating this process to give you the orgasm you were depraved of last time and more.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:22 pm

I Moaned and Squealed in Surprise and Pleasure as she Suddenly and eagerly dominated me, Thrusting deep into my pussy from the new angle her hips slapping my ass and her finger I was soon lost in the pleasure "Yes~ Breed me~ Treat me Like a Fucking Broodmare~" I Moaned out, Remembering barely that talking dirty was sexy and wanting her more into it and me "Make me a Nurse Joy Bastard Birthing Breeding Bitch of a Broodmare~ Empty every last drop in my Cunt~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:41 pm

She obliges happily and begins to fuck you hard and fast. Her erratic breathing and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh fill the room. The bed rocks and squeaks under you. "I should have known you were a filthy girl. With all that cum leaking out of your snatch. I though you lost a bet, but now I think you wanted that to happen, didn't you~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:43 pm

I Blushed and moaned "I did lose a bet~ but before that~ I never even thought of cocks as something with any interest~ I still don't like guys, but a girl with a cock is sexy~" I purred to her panting and eagerly meeting her thrusts, I was so close~
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:23 pm

Nurse Joy begins moaning out in pleasure and tells you "I'm gonna...I'm gonna CUM!" before hilting herself inside you with a massive last thust and depositing her load inside you instead of your face this time. You feel her cock throb hard and warmth fill you with each burst of cum filling you. After her tensions begin to release, she leans down so your foreheads touch each other and her looking you directly into the eyes before kissing you passionately in her afterglow.

(Roll for resistance 18 -> not pregnant)
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:27 pm

Her last thrust slammed into my G-spot sending me over the edge, my pussy tightening around her thick shaft and eagerly rippling around it, milking it for every drop of cum she'd give me, panting only to gasp as she kissed me I wrapped my arms and legs around her kissing her back eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:41 pm

After some good after sex cuddling she falls on the bed beside you exausted from cumming two times in such short intervals. "That *pant* was amazing. I hope I'll see you around until you get to the next gym~" She tells you, right as you here knocks on the door and a familar voice that can only be Mistys speaks up "Hey, Emma! Are you awake yet?" She will probably enter soon, if you don't tell her otherwise and expect you to be asleep.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:49 pm

I Giggled "Yes~ I was just getting an Exam Don't come in!" I called before Giggling lightly "I'll come out once it's over!" I called to the door stretching and feeling good.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:02 pm

She was a bit surprised but answers "Oh...ok..." Meanwhile the nurse gets up and straightens her skirt, hiding her genitals from your view once again. "You can come to me whenever you need some 'medical' help~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:01 pm

I giggled and Kissed her cheek as I dressed and Went out to see Misty, with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:43 pm

Misty greets you happily when you get out "Hey~! How are you feeling? I was a bit worried after you blacked out so suddenly..." a bit ashamed with a nervous smile as she feels a bit guilty for causing this to happen.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:47 pm

I Blushed "Sorry, That was all so new, I just couldn't keep up." I admitted scratching my head feeling embarrassed by admitting that "I feel better now though!" I told her happily.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:01 pm

She smiles again when you tell her that you feel better and asks you "So..where do you want to go. We're in a Fisher's village and we might want to catch some new companions and train before heading to the local gym..."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:08 pm

I Hummed "I do want to catch some, I don't even know what this Gym is in fact." I told her with a happy giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:22 pm

She looked confused for a second "Don't you want to become the next pokemon master like everybody else? If not what exactly do you want to do?"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:35 pm

I Giggled and Hummed "I Do want to be a Pokemon Master, but I also want to try and do Contests, I want to do both, but I meant I don't know this gym's typing or if they are like, a battle only gym or one that needs a puzzle or something to be solved too.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:06 pm

"Well...I don't know either. I heard it was a water type gym, but nothing else. Maybe we can take a look?" Misty replied trying to recall what little information she had. "Or we could take a day off and relax in the spa nearby." she said obviously excited.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:04 pm

I Hummed at that "Maybe? I'll let you pay for me to go, I don't have the money for a Spa." I told her amused "Unless you expect me to pay with my body?"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games