A Pokemon Adventure [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Pokemon Adventure [eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:36 pm

She chuckles a bit but replies: "No...at least not today~" Then she fixates you legs with straps along your ancle and your arms at their wrists, reassuring you by saying: "Don't worry. This is just normal procedure to minimize injuries~"

She lifts the front of your gown to expose your sex. It looked a bit sore and to your embarresment there was still cum leaking out from it. She smirks and leans down to lick up the seed and caress the sore spots with her tungue.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:39 pm

I let out a Squeak and jolted a bit in pleasure, it was embarrassing and without the straps I'd probably be trying to hide myself again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:47 pm

having licked you clean she gets up licking her lips telling you. "It indeed looks a bit sore. I can apply some cream to help if you want me to. But I'll have to apply it both in and outside~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:48 pm

I Blushed "Um, Okay Fill me up?" I Joked, Was this what all Nurse's did? It was embarrassing "I mean, You're the professional so whatever you say I'll do it." I told her with a trusting smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:58 pm

She grins and gets up to a drawer to get a tube of normal looking medical cream, but then she lifts her skirt, revealing a 10 inch cock which she slathers up with said cream. "This is the best way to cover every bit of the sore spot. I hope you don't mind~" she tells you, as she lines it up with your glistening snatch and begins to push in slowly. Being much more gently than Dabi was.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:00 pm

I Blushed and nodded with an embarrassed smile, gasping as she slowly filled me, she was a nurse, so of course I trusted her.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:20 pm

Your position in the chair, gives you the prime view of everything that is happening. The cream cream on her dick bulks up in a ring which marks how far she was inside you whenever she pulls out and really does cool your sore pussy nicely. This cooling feel of course stands opppsed to growing excitement coming from your loins, as she picks up the pace after bottoming out inside you. Your legs twitch as your muscles tense up but the restaints don't let you go anywhere.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:24 pm

I Squeaked and Squealed biting my lip to try and keep silent as I dealt with the pleasure, she was just trying to help me, I should be trying to get off, that was humiliating! The cooling and the pleasure felt really nice though, I kinda hoped she felt good, and it wasn't something like she did it to much, Where the hell is my mind going?! I Blushed and tightened up as I focused back on her.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:49 pm

She seemes to like the feeling of you thightening up around her, as she thrust into just a few more times before pulling out and jerking herself to orgams. She grunts and groans a bit while thick strands of her cum shoot out of her cock landing across your gown and face in long lines. "So, *huff* how do you feel *huff* now~?" she asked catching her breath.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:53 pm

I Blushed as my face was splattered with her cum, What came out next I'd forever blame on not being fully awake yet "Why didn't you finish inside? I Don't mind, you can put that on my file even if it will help, it looked almost like it hurt you to pull out." I said in concern with a blush "But, It does feel a lot better now." I had to admit.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:33 pm

She tells you a bit amused "Well,...staff here shouldn't really empregnate their patients." and begins to remove your restaints. "I hope you feel better though~. So you need anything else or should we meet up with your friends downstairs?" she asks you warmheartedly and extending a tissue to clean your face.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:39 pm

I Blushed "Um, Clothes? And, Are my ass and hips Wider than my last check up, it feels like they are since I woke up." I honestly wasn't sure if I was choking or not.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:51 pm

She remembers your lack of clothing and shakes her head "Oh, of course! They are in your room. We can go there agian for you to change." before stepping back a bit and looking you over cocking her head to the side a bit "I honestly can't tell. Maybe just a tad, but that might as well be you growing up~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:55 pm

I Blushed and Tried for a Flirty Wink "You were Looking at my ass when I slept?" I said trying to purr like my Cousin when she flirted with her boyfriend, "Accidentally" Squeezing and lifting my breasts.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:08 pm

She blushes a bit and avoiding eye contact tells you "...M-Maybe~..." the small bulge in her skirt return just a little when you accentuate your breast for her. "E-Excuse me. I'll tell your friend you are awake and get your Ponita to greet you. The little guy really missed you by the looks of it."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:29 pm

I Tried to think on how to flirt, remembering my guy cousin flirting with a trainer I spoke "Ah well, I was gonna tell you that I think you have a great ass too, Though, Would you Rather me sit on your face or you on mine?" I asked licking my lips, no wonder my cousins did this it was fun!
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:02 pm

Just as she was about to leave the room to get Misty and Dabi, she stops and turns to you again at your words. "Why can't we have the cake and eat it?~" she tells you blushing furiously, moving towards you. Pulls you into a heated kiss before laying down on your bed, licking her lips and pulling up her skirt again, exposing both her glistening wet slit and rock hard cock to you. "You can decide where you want to sit and what you want to do with that pretty mouth of yours~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:07 pm

I Blushed and without thinking I Straddled her hips and lined her up to my pussy, it happily devouring her cock. I leaned down and Kissed her deeply "You Pulled out before I finished, So you better make me finish this time~" I purred delightfully eagerly and clumsily rolling my hips so I could feel good and she could too.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:30 pm

"Well I can't really pull out this time~" Nurse Joy told you...joyfully. "But that cream really seemed to help you." She kissed you back and her hands grasp your butt. She begins to use this leverage to lightly thust up inside you while you grind on top of her.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:32 pm

I Moaned "My Pussy Feels like it's on fire with need~" I Admitted Blushing and biting my lip, not getting to cum had really messed with me as I sat up and began bouncing on her cock like I was Riding a Rapidash my tits merrily shaking up and down for her enjoyment.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games