Plaything at the Academy [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Plaything at the Academy [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:01 pm

"Actually, i'm going to put a brand over your pussy first~" I say with a smile as you turn and see me holding a small branding device over a candle with a big flame on the wick.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:02 pm

((Willpower((To say no))=Nat 1))

I Stared and squeaked "Whatever you want hunny." And then passed out in shock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:05 pm

Your brought back a moment later, finding me with smelling salts under your nose and a dark, predatory look on my face as I grin, you seeing your now naked and tied to a chair as I purr "Oh, your not going to miss out on this... I want to watch you squirm and hear what lewd noises you make as I brand you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:06 pm

I Yelped and Flailed a bit, Falling over "Owie~" I Let out a Surprisingly girly whine at the fall.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:11 pm

This brought the chair with you, making me smirk and chortle a bit before I right you back up and bring the brand to just above your slit. "Ready~?" I then press it against your flesh, my eyes on your face as I watch and wait with clear anticipation.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:12 pm

I Blinked and Didn't feel it at first, before Squealing as Tears spring into my eyes, I gasping shaking in shock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:13 pm

I keep it there for just a moment longer, long enough to not do damage, before pulling it back and beaming as I lick up the tears and then run my hand through your hair. "Mhm, don't worry... Hubby Rei is gonna take care of you from now on... your mine after all~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:15 pm

I Was gasping and shaking in shock as I Looked down at my branded mound to see what it looked like.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:10 pm

It was a cute outline of a heart with a succubus tail and horns attached, the tail pointing at your slit. I of course was now applying a cream or gel over the mark, the coolness of it contrasting with the heat and sending shivers through you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:59 pm

I Was panting as my head leaned back "Oh~ that hurt, Couldn't have given me a pain pill or something?" I asked trying to calm myself down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:58 pm

"But then you might not have cried out so~ And it turned me on far to much to not get a chance to hear it~" I say as I lift my skirt, revealing my black, sheer panties showing off that it nearly looked like I was drooling or flooding out feminine juices.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:02 pm

I Blinked and stared "Holy Hell." I Muttered with a shiver as cool air blew over my own cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:10 pm

I smile and grin, giggling as I claim your lips again and begin to stroke and pinch at your clit and petals.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:13 pm

I squeaked and Blushed heavily not actually used to anyone showing interest in me and not in this manner for sure, I was Kinda lost on what to do besides let it happen.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:20 pm

I don't seem to mind this, taking one of your nipples in hand and pinching it as you soon feel me straddling you, rubbing my drooling cunny and drenched panties against your branding as I dominate your mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:23 pm

That Sudden feeling had me squealing wide eyed into the kiss, Shaking at the feeling.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:27 pm

"Mmhm... let's see how you feel when my slit is really grinding against you~" I purr as I pull my panties aside, letting my flowery petals grind into your still healing branding as I shift my head a bit, kissing towards your ears before nibbling firmly on one and giving it a tug as I flick and press my nail into your hardened nubs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:29 pm

I Grit my teeth and let out a confused cry of pain, why was I getting wet?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:38 pm

My other hand finds your slit, and begins pushing and probing, trying to... t~trying to fit as much of my hand into you as I can it seems!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:02 pm

I Yelped "H~Hey I Only Used a Dildo Fisting is completely Different!" I Complained quickly.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games